Rules of War fair

DeletedUser

I agree with you man. My allaince just got attacked about a month ago. The attacker jut kept on gloating and even got into our forums and mass messaged us about attacking us again. He was an arrogant punk. -jayman20

DeletedUser2663

basically rep works like this.

you have the bars under your name and location nd stuff which shows how much you have. green = positive (good) red = negative (bad). if some one likes/dislikes your post they can rep you by clicking on the button between the red/green dot (activity status). basically Mature helpful constructive funny or interesting posts will get you + rep while imature flaming disrespectful comments will get you - rep.

hope it helps

DeletedUser

I have only read the first post of this. I thought it would be about playing by certain principles (such as honour), and was going to shoot it down.

I fully agree with these.

DeletedUser

My ally on gamma (Othar) has created these rules over the years of playing games like this. If you like them, use them and pass them on

1) The enemy is human: Yes it is true. There are other people out there just like you playing this game. I know it is hard to believe, but they have the same thoughts and feeling as you.

2) Be kind in your victories(and defeats): If you lose a battle, Send a note to the victory along the lines of "nicely done", never whine. You may be shocked at the reply, as most folks that play games like this one that they are battling computer bots at best. Also in victory send notes like "Better luck next time", never gloat.

3) It's only data: It is the nature of the game to draw you in, make you want to play. You might have 20 attacks in-comming and are do to hit you at 3 am. How many of us have set our clocks to be up at 2:55am to avoid those attacks? Home many times have we called off going out with freinds to be online for that big push at 10:00? In turth it's only data. The game is not real. There is nothing to get worked up over. Take time out for yourself, go out and enjoy the world around you. When you are readly, the game will be here for you.

4)There is aways someone bigger than you: No matter what game you play, there is aways someone bigger and badder than you are. I have seen games where 10 very good players have taken out groups of 200. Never burn your bridges for today's enemy may just be your ally next week.

5) Have Fun: It is the reason we are all here. :) Talk to folks get to know your allies... you never know you might even make a few friends along the way.

Absolutely, Agree totally, +rep