Beginner Sapphire's Signatures

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I am now Saph's co-gfxer and will be helping her our, as well as doing requests at my shop. Can't wait :)

DeletedUser

slightly off topic arul, but i am quite happy as a hero :)

finally, i'm catching up.

Apollo026:

20aw4km.jpg

geko, you wanted more green -

2vccjno.jpg

ggm, here's your shuffling sig

t0l2wz.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand i already gave one to phoenixavier so that's me done!
where is mine!?

DeletedUser

Arul, I would be happy to do it if you were more specific with your request.

DeletedUser

Hi Sapphire,

Not wishing to appear rude, or chase, but Frank mentioned that you'de finished a picture for me and would be posting it?

Just wondering if you had and I have missed it.. or if he was winding me up and he needs a gentle slap :)

Cheers,

KTB

DeletedUser

Hello sapphire a lovely fan of yours here with a new identity, couldn't think of anyone better to make a siggy for me if you are interested in taking on the challenge.

Im thinking something like godzilla destroying japan, with my IGN (ImGodzillaYourJapan) & my alliances Name (Multi Cultural Mafia) & catch phrase "So crazed we fight ourselves"

If you are up to the challenge id love to sport your mark on whatever you come up with so be sure to sign it.

DeletedUser

I don't have any special requests just that sing and avatar have something to do with my name Lord Hanibal (the ancient Hannibal who defeated roman empire) :p

Thank You

DeletedUser

I don't have any special requests just that sing and avatar have something to do with my name Lord Hanibal (the ancient Hannibal who defeated roman empire) :p

Thank You

Are u firelord?

what happened to my avatar?
i just need avatar ATM
it should be scary and max size