Beginner Sapphire's Signatures

DeletedUser19523

just because i read other ppls shops and see how theyre doin and post a congrats to someone, you think im a stalker??

200th post...

DeletedUser

Hey Saph, I was wondering if you could make me a sig.
All I want it to say is Eagle eye and Psi. I dont have any real specifications other then that and I am sure you will do well. +rep when I get it.

DeletedUser

Can you make an alliance coat of arms for Illuminati fusioned viam mortis which means fusioned Illuminati's death road(IFVM in short)???
and can you also make a sig please?

i beg you please please!!!

DeletedUser

even tho i was not invited :p lol hope the engagement party went well :)

id like a sig please

/me inserts 5 space bucks

Text: phoenixavier
Ideas & Kappa Hero

Pic: idc

size: watever :p

theme: ehh ur choice i just want the text to be on there for sure :p lol

DeletedUser

You want me to compete with Law?

Are you insane???????????????

...I'll have a couple drinks then make one. Then at least i have an excuse and can save my pride :p

DeletedUser

justt shhhhh and take a couple drinks :p ill use it haha ill even feed ur ego :D (talk about wine and dine XD ohh im smooth)

(and if u make a matching avy ill use it too :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just because i read other ppls shops and see how theyre doin and post a congrats to someone, you think im a stalker??

200th post...

Never said you were a stalker. I just was wondering why you spam too much on people's forums instead of actually contributing.

DeletedUser

I'm closing my shop until i catch up, I will finish all outstanding requests when i can find the time.

DeletedUser19523

well, good luck with finishing AND your wedding. congrats again

DeletedUser

hey sapphire me again. i need ur skills on making me another tag. this time its for my alliance infection on world psi. could u make it with a blue werewolf and the rest just surprise me. u could even make him look like hes infected. haha thanks

DeletedUser

hey saphire could you make me a sig please

with thsi pic
images

with text Cabz bii and tiaola written

DeletedUser

Hey guys, sorry to remind but i'm not making any new sigs as i am too busy and already have heaps to catch up on.

Sorry again guys, but unless there are two of me i can't manage it all by myself :)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, sorry to remind but i'm not making any new sigs as i am too busy and already have heaps to catch up on.

Sorry again guys, but unless there are two of me i can't manage it all by myself :)

sapphire, sapphire is blue not red so you must be a titan not a hero!

DeletedUser

Slightly Off topic Arul, but i am quite happy as a Hero :)

Finally, i'm catching up.

apollo026:

20aw4km.jpg

Geko, you wanted more green -

2vccjno.jpg

GGM, here's your shuffling sig

t0l2wz.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd i already gave one to Phoenixavier so that's me done!