SF and BE OVERRATED much

DeletedUser

Being a defensive turtles since they took the top spot in the world with few attackers left.

FLAME AWAY OVERRATED PLAYERS

To much talk and really nothing to speak of besides taking inactive or players in there oceans that arent active. They finally decided to put on there big boy pants and come for a WW island from another player who was inactive.

LAst i heard only 300 attacks on the city LOL for one. They did manage to get a few revolt in on it as we were taking it from the inactive player. Since then all there attacks looks just like this pic says.

http://i47.tinypic.com/i777dw.png

Just a little FYI over 350k troops died in the harbor :)
LS is not even worthy to say

Needless to say i have not been impressed by this world at all from all the PACTS and NAPS this world has. Big allaince making mutiple parts so they dont have to fight. But the tiny little rim alliance already proved they would not be around if we started when they did. SO enjoy this PSI

SF and BE and there allies are to turtled up to really do any damage.

IF your reading this now is the time to get your revenge on them as they are weak in all areas. OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE troops..... Attack away brothers and sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

You call us turtles when you put 41.7k biremes and 11.3k transports in a city? I don't know why you even bothered to hide your numbers we know what you have. So come please call the #1 attacking alliance turtles we've proved again and again we are the elite of this server. Also we have no other allies beside BE there is only SF and BE that's it the rest of the world is red.

DeletedUser14283

Sac, try not to feed it. You know what animals/birds are like, they keep coming back for more if you put out some bread or whatever it is people do. It's why i don't like pigeons. The only acceptable animals to feed are ducks... cause well baby ducks are so cute :3

Plus, we kicked major backside in Psi. This bloke is a hypocrite considering the alliance he was in during Bell and the amount of pacts they had is higher than the sky lol.

SF has lasted since the beginning of the world an ORCA don't match up to BE or SF that is fact.

DeletedUser

SF has 1 branch and 1 pact (bullseye), ORCA are a congregation of what 3 alliances and pacted with wargasm + 4tress family. So altogether really it's about 10 alliance against 3. Hypocrisy runs deep in the Noob branches of Psi.

DeletedUser

I just love all this bravado and chest beating. Pretty funny.

Hey Mesomike (Justpaps), didn´t ORCA take a city of yours recently? Does that qualify you as inactive, then? :p

Same question for Rraarr, Spartan-Fury, SamuraiCombatant, Cyber Skull, The Bat, EsMatLa, Skelletor and WarriorRonaldo who all lost cities to ORCA in the last 4 weeks or so.

Some humor, courtesy of Farg.

GrepoGodOopsPsi.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah actually they did, and I'm not just using the normal excuse of "I didn't want the city herpa derpa". I genuenily didn't want the city, I think you will notice ( was it Ranga1?) name the city "He Gave up" the first time and I also changed to name of the city To "hurry up" then "finally" when you managed to clear it :)
What is your ingame name? I don't want to hate on you, Just wondering :)

DeletedUser

Hi Mike,

Yes I know that you were changing your city names as we were getting closer to conquering it. I know... because I was sending attacks to your city to help Ranga1. :cool:

I wonder why you would not want to keep your city. After all, it was rather close to our wonder islands which are the targets of your current alliance.

In the picture below, also courtesy of Farg, you will see my ingame name mentioned.

I do not expect you to hate me. It is just a game after all. I bear no ill feelings towards any player of your alliance. Why should I? As long as there is fair play, which I truly hope is the case (recent ban of Psiclone comes to mind).

I post this picture here for fun, to provoke smiles and maybe to rub it in... but just a little. :D

OrganizationBadGiliro2000_2.jpg

DeletedUser

Well to be honest if you look at the positioning of the rest of my cities it was horrid, way too far away for me to do anything useful and I have different tactics to the previous owner :)

Unfortunately we are not allowed to discuss bans on the forum but PM me if you want :) I like a good conversation..
The attack on ORCA's lighthouse, was not planned as well as it could have been yes. But I'm sure if the tables were turned and if Wargasm and/or ORCA had the chance to end the game that very night then I'm sure there would be hasty attacks too :D

DeletedUser

Sorry mesomike i dont buy what u are selling...Your alliance WAS a the best ALLIANCE.... Now you are not. Players come and go apparently more so for u guys. But one thing has changed. You guys turned into cowards. When we have someone come off VM U immediately attack i am talking within hrs. Which tells me u got a lot of trolls on ur hands but it bites u in the butt most of the time....BTW if u need to see who has lost cities from ur alliance u can always look on my profile i keep a nice list...

BTW I HAVE A CITY IN UR CORE RIGHT NEXT TO UR WW.... IS IT TO FAR FROM ME YEA.... CAN I DO USEFUL STUFF IN IT, U TELL ME.

DeletedUser10984

cisfe I don't care about your wimp city, we were and still ARE the best alliance by far the only alliance that I would count good among our enemies would be Wargasm, ORCA is garbage.

DeletedUser

BTW I HAVE A CITY IN UR CORE RIGHT NEXT TO UR WW.... IS IT TO FAR FROM ME YEA.... CAN I DO USEFUL STUFF IN IT, U TELL ME.

Well yeah probably but have you? No. Exactly :)

I'm pretty sure ORCA and Wargasm and 4tress and Mayatopia etc etc (you know all they pacts you got?) would do the exact same thing, so don't sit on a high horse with the whole "we don't attack inactives".

good among our enemies would be Wargasm

This is completely true.

Alliance's and their branches (mainly 4tress) has killed this world, and guess who has always remained with the 2 branches?
Don't think ORCA can really compare to SF in anyway.

DeletedUser

cisfe I don't care about your wimp city, we were and still ARE the best alliance by far the only alliance that I would count good among our enemies would be Wargasm, ORCA is garbage.

Rekoor, for the sake of argumentation, would you mind elaborating why you feel that ORCA is "garbage" ?

DeletedUser

I don't really think 40k biremes makes an alliance with over 2,000 cities (in their main branch) turtles . If you have 320 per city, you get 40k from about 120 cities. I think SF has put similar #s in revolted wonder island cities?

DeletedUser10984

Rekoor, for the sake of argumentation, would you mind elaborating why you feel that ORCA is "garbage" ?
Well I'll start with a lack of offensive skill/coordination and masssive MRA qualities.

I don't really think 40k biremes makes an alliance with over 2,000 cities (in their main branch) turtles . If you have 320 per city, you get 40k from about 120 cities. I think SF has put similar #s in revolted wonder island cities?
That isn't what I'm basing there turtle status on there cities are massively defensive I have very rarely found a offensive city even when I spy random cities.

DeletedUser

@Rekoor. And yet we are taking cities of your active players. While your alliance mainly (not solely) focuses on our inactive players.

DeletedUser10984

It's your own alliance's fault for having inactive players excuse us if we intelligently take advantage of another of your MRA qualities.

DeletedUser

Haha very amusing when is the last time u attacked rekoor.... The old one was much better u are a babysitter so u have no right to even comment... I have taken cities from various of your players But i guess that is not organized right.... I have revolted 5 wonder cities of urs again notvery unorganized.... Ur whole alliance has revolted one wonder city when we were transferring the city.... Name of the game is to win wonders not take inactive...... Colonizing cities... Being big whats a word i could use for this oh yea cowards... U want my respect boot me out of 45 ur core..... Oh wait u tried very unorganized attacks... I have respect for alot of SF players that no longer play.... Well there names do.

DeletedUser25380

Well I'll start with a lack of offensive skill/coordination and masssive MRA qualities.
... and the usual meaningless qualifiers are used here again, as usual unsupported by facts

That isn't what I'm basing there turtle status on there cities are massively defensive I have very rarely found a offensive city even when I spy random cities.

interesting. how many successful spies have you really had?.. oh wait, I forgot, you target inactives, I'm sure you had a few successful spies there, hard for active players to refill inactives' caves, and since we aren't cheating, yes, we have inactives ...

DeletedUser10984

Very many successful spies, it is very easy to spy without being known for those of us with the silver to do so.

Yes cisfe the old rekoor's were better players than I am but I would say I am a far better player than the vast majority of ORCA. BTW when I decide to really attack you'll know Wargasm has had the majority of my attention since I took over this account as my border with ORCA is very small. BTW of all the cities you brag about kicking out of O76 you've failed to drive me out.

DeletedUser25380

It's your own alliance's fault for having inactive players excuse us if we intelligently take advantage
I agree with this part of your comment, yes, Orca has inactive players, and yes, SF is much better than Orca is at preying on inactives. Sad but true. That is what this world has come down to. Be proud of that clever play.

Considering that SF players started 3-6 months earlier than most of Orca players (and for some a lot more), one can wonder how Orca has even been able to challenge SF for the winning title - or is SF really not that good? Seems the only plausible explanation here. It seems SF once WAS a good alliance, but obviously a long time ago...