Shooting Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

NW is always a nice direction, SE is usually fairly popular for pre-mades.

DeletedUser

Hopefully EN but if people are willing...

Want to sign up again Boh? ;)

DeletedUser

Experience: 2,400,000 points 177 cities on 1 world! Can provide grepolis stats link
Best alliance you've been in: MANY OF THEM
Most BP in a world: IDK the number but I am 15 in one of the worlds
Are you aggressive or defensive? Agressive!
Want position would you like? If you need a leader I am your guy but I can do whatever

DeletedUser

Hopefully EN but if people are willing...

Want to sign up again Boh? ;)

Ill have to think long and hard, mate. Unsure of time commitments, and would have to pick my world carefully, as I will only be keen for one world, rather than 2 or more.

DeletedUser

Experience: 2,400,000 points 177 cities on 1 world! Can provide grepolis stats link
Best alliance you've been in: MANY OF THEM
Most BP in a world: IDK the number but I am 15 in one of the worlds
Are you aggressive or defensive? Agressive!
Want position would you like? If you need a leader I am your guy but I can do whatever
Can you provide the grepostats link?

DeletedUser

Experience: 2 years
Best alliance you've been in: Legion of Death (Knossos), The West (Beta W1, when it still existed)
Most BP in a world: My old accounts stats got deleted, but I had pretty high dbp in Beta W1.
Are you aggressive or defensive? I can be either but I prefer to play defensive as that way I can support my friends and I myself won't need support [usually]
Want position would you like? Internal forums mod, diplomat

you also may note I made my own premade for zakros, if you go there I will join you but if not I will be going to zak either way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep I left a bit later on when it looked like they were dominating because they were cruel to their members and I don't enjoy dictation. So long as you value my opinion, let me earn some sort of important position, and don't dump founder on me i'll fight hard for you :)

DeletedUser

i'd be down for some speed 3 revolt ownage.

Experience: Been #1 fighter on two worlds.
Best alliance you've been in: How to train your dragon
Most BP in a world: 2.5 million
Are you aggressive or defensive? Aggressive
Want position would you like? resident killer and Health and Nutrition Department Minister.

DeletedUser

Experience: A good bit. Played delphi later under a different profile. Balanced abp with dbp.
Best alliance you've been in: I would say APC on delphi which merged later on (reason I quit), 3ternal family on ephesus, or Spider Monkeys on Olympia
Most BP in a world: around 100-120k on delphi
Are you aggressive or defensive? I would say balanced
Want position would you like? I prefer to be a diplomat or a forum moderator.

P.S. On en. it will be CommanderWolffe, but us. is different so if we go there I'll mail you with my profile there.

DeletedUser

^According to grepostats he doesn't have much a history of being in a great alliance. But maybe he took a break? and it would be best to give everyone a chance! Bar the people with horrendous grammar of course...

DeletedUser

Yeah I know who DT is ;) Though he still owes me a card from months ago.

Yeah think I'll let him in.

DeletedUser

Lol just making sure, if I'm going to be a part of this premade and alliance (when it goes into action) I'd rather the recruiting be very very selective and the rules are strict but reasonable from early on

DeletedUser

My good account is gone, was on delphi late until about two months ago.

The alliance was TBD Warriors-> Black Forest-> White Forest-> APC -> Ark.Angels (where I stepped out, merged after fighting them since we started)

DeletedUser

My good account is gone, was on delphi late until about two months ago.

The alliance was TBD Warriors-> Black Forest-> White Forest-> APC -> Ark.Angels (where I stepped out, merged after fighting them since we started)

Same here :) but I will prove myself

DeletedUser

Look forward to working with you :)

P.S. Was in Evolution on Alpha with Strike hard before half the alliance went inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.