Shooting Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well hopefully we can get a tight knit and friendly group going here :D I am really great at internal management such as the announcements, forums, etc... administrator and mod skills are my specialty even though I'm a youngin'. You seem like a nice fellow so I'll +rep you and friend you

DeletedUser

The same here, I have joined many worlds just to see different peoples opinions and different leader playing styles (yes joined a couple MRAs to see how they work, got a leadership position within minutes in one lol.) But as you said, I mainly do forum moderating and mass mail management for alliances.

DeletedUser

Finally a fellow I can relate to, I think it is possible you and me could be a good team/friends into the future :)

DeletedUser

You 2 (CommanderWolffe and SacredSnake) seem to be very active here so I'd imagine active in the alliance too, can't wait to work alongside you both :).

CommanderWolffe I never had the honour of meeting you in Ephesus, it's great to meet you!

DeletedUser

Yep nice to make your acquaintance too shadow. I am super active both ingame and in the forums so you were very correct but I really really want our premade to go into action soon so we can do some fighting together :) amongst other things as I have stated my skills at making alliance profiles/announcements/forums are very sharp.

DeletedUser

CommanderWolffe was in my alliance on Olympia. He did a fine job until his activity dropped. Provided he dedicates himself, he'll be an asset.

DeletedUser

Yeah got bored a little bit with Olympia, like sitting back and writing my newspaper there. (+been away a lot lately)

DeletedUser

I'm on Olympia to, pretty curious how I'll do in a higher speed world.

DeletedUser20896

Experience: Approx 2 years
Best alliance you've been in: Order of Chaos for gameplay; Knights in Tights for the banter
Most BP in a world: Was top 20 in Chi but cant remember what I ended on, grepostats have been lost as well
Are you aggressive or defensive? Aggressive
Want position would you like? One of the worker bees please

DeletedUser20896

Someone sounds interested! ;) Btw do you know what happened to Mherex, VooDoo, Colic, Jomni, shepard, hhft, sebulbaaa, AlfieGee, MartyredSaint?

All have disappeared from the amazing world of grepo :( shame as were all great players

Status
Not open for further replies.