Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser27128

You know, this attitude is what makes EN really successful. Most people get too scared to fight them, instead complain about how they use mass numbers to win. Why don't you try and use the same strategy as they do? Its not easy to manage so many people, and I gotta give them credit for making it work every time.

That is how war has always worked. The more soldiers you have, the easier it is to win.

DeletedUser36436

You know, this attitude is what makes EN really successful. Most people get too scared to fight them, instead complain about how they use mass numbers to win. Why don't you try and use the same strategy as they do? Its not easy to manage so many people, and I gotta give them credit for making it work every time.

That is how war has always worked. The more soldiers you have, the easier it is to win.

This.

Ryann16

Strategos

Im not scared by any means. I played with the Fluffernutters on sinope before I came here. So ive gone up against them in combat more than once. They are a good group of players with a strong strategy, which is why they are so successful

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Wont work. Been there done that. Its going on in Sinope right now, and EN still has the leaderboard

Shhhhh.... Erik will see these and come yell at us :p

Sinope is not EN, its a totally other allaince.

also sinope isnt won by any yet, many can win

unsure EN plans overhere, just a simple soldier, but think we not joining with 200 people,done that in 73 and its fun for few days after becomes boring.

goodluck to all

Ryann16

Strategos

unsure EN plans overhere, just a simple soldier, but think we not joining with 200 people,done that in 73 and its fun for few days after becomes boring.

goodluck to all

Speak of the Devil :p

DeletedUser18039

lol... the only thing scary about them is you could die of boredom playing in these huge deadball coalitions they make everyone adopt... they kill their servers and they have a lot of old buddies... lots of people that like a more aggressive and genuinely competitive form of play have left the game altogether... not scared, just effing bored...

DeletedUser

This world could be interesting, or it could be another of the fast servers EN joined (Like Ialysos). We'll see.

DeletedUser

goodluck to all

Erik lets not get started with the cs is not en drama again and im pretty everybody hear knows your not just a "simple soldier"

DeletedUser36436

Impact are doing quite well cobsidering they joined relatively late. Swim.
Ah who am I kidding sink :p

DeletedUser

For once can we switch the topic from EN at the beginning of every world they go to.. You guys make it seem like they're the best alliance ever. Anybody can get wins with a solid group of wallets as their bodyguards. If EN goes up against an alliance like WotK my money is on WotK. Or even ONE*.. Even Masters of Rogue Chaos would put up a good fight with them.

DeletedUser39031

For once can we switch the topic from EN at the beginning of every world they go to..
Trouble is they already have 2 alliances, and when everyone has 1 city numbers count.

I'm just praying nobody decides to love up with them like in Sinope

DeletedUser24285

Well, we made mistakes in Sinope - but I never believed that Erik would "love-up" to all around us - leaving us with no options. Erik played Sinope like "The Borg"

Now I think "The Borg" are back in the shape of EN and unless we get a "free-weelin" aggressive alliance to take them on early - this server is going to be another, owned by old men with deep pockets.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Well, we made mistakes in Sinope - but I never believed that Erik would "love-up" to all around us - leaving us with no options. Erik played Sinope like "The Borg"

Now I think "The Borg" are back in the shape of EN and unless we get a "free-weelin" aggressive alliance to take them on early - this server is going to be another, owned by old men with deep pockets.

1. please no need to use my name lol, EN = Kronnoss , i am just 1 of the many soldiers.

2. I am not that old lol.

3. We have lot's of girls.

4. Hot girls.

5. I remember an alliance called the Borg, believe we ate it.

6. Unsure what to think of the server to urly, besides my thoughts are in siniope, so overhere i am just a simmer.

DeletedUser48583

Im tempted to join this world but salty been dead lately so our premade plans went aswell for this world.

I might join in next few days but sinope is a busy world aswell.
Is this world going to be another sinope 1 world engulfed in one war im not complaining as im more towards the front side unlike a few complaining on here.

Anyway good luck to all

DeletedUser31385

EN has a lot of top player spots currently. Anyways...

Eviction Notice~ Swim
Smiley~ Sink
The Vipers~ Sink
Nameless~ Float
Spammers~ Sink
Impact~ Swim
Invictus~ Sink
Bellerophon Warriors~ Float
Unity~ Sink
Apocalypse Raiders~ Swim
Too Late~ Sink
Eviction-Notice~ Swim

I might be a little harsh, but most alliances do fall.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

Trouble is they already have 2 alliances, and when everyone has 1 city numbers count.

I'm just praying nobody decides to love up with them like in Sinope

There's always an excuse with you...from ithica..to paros..to sinope..

always an excuse why you suck.

At some point just admit you suck.

Server is less than a week old and you already complaining...

i mean be real..you just suck at this game.

DeletedUser36743

You sure talk like an expert on EN, despite never having played with or against them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

There's always an excuse with you...from ithica..to paros..to sinope..

always an excuse why you suck.

At some point just admit you suck.

Server is less than a week old and you already complaining...

i mean be real..you just suck at this game.
I'm not making any claims about my gameplay, but I do believe that an alliance cap of 50 means an alliance cap of 50