Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser44766

I'll do a top 12 to get this back on track a little. My opinions are all terrible, though, so don't judge me.

#1 (ABP 1st--DBP 16th) Eviction Notice-Solid start from the favourites for the world. A couple of early major alliances killed off, and so they now have total domination of O54. Strong presence in 55 too, and some dotted around 44. Will their serene progress last forever, or will there be some coalition formed against them at some point? Swim

#2 (ABP 5th--DBP 12th) Eviction-Notice-The only open EN academy/sister. Swim

#3 (ABP 2nd--DBP 4th) Just the Tip-Not having an easy time against EN, they seem like the logical choice to head up a coalition against them. With Impact removed from 45, they are pretty much undisputed leaders of that ocean. Whether they decide to fight back against EN's rise in the near future , or get left on the back foot and have to defend for a long time should be interesting. Swim

#4 (ABP 4th--DBP 11th) Inglourious Basterds-Interesting group. Somehow managed to toe the line with being an MRA but probably back on the right side of it now. Spammers eliminated, and Nameless going down, so some pretty successful work, but they will need a bigger challenge in the future if they are to be seen as real contenders. Float around a bit, then maybe swim/sink depending on who they fight

#5 (ABP 3rd--DBP 7th) Written in Blood-Rumours of entry into EN's coalition follow WiB. Quality alliance with some excellent players. Working well in O55, but kinda hemmed in on all sides with QoQ, EN and JTT surrounding them. Who they side with and who they fight will define them, but I actually think they will Sink (not for lack of quality...I just think in time they will be overwhelmed.

#6 (ABP 9th--DBP 8th) Blood Thirsty-Lots of ex-Vipers in WiB's academy/whatever they call it. Have to follow the main alliance. Sink

#7 (ABP 7th--DBP 27th) Quality over Quantity-IMO the no.2 alliance in this world. Top players, top organisation. They will be crucial in the world depending on which way they go. So far nothing to trouble them on the rim, but they will be expected to get more involved in the world soon. Swim

#8 (ABP 8th--DBP 23rd) Black Templars-Don't know much about these guys, but they also started off on a rim, and have stormed up into O55. Should be interesting to see where they end up going, and who they end up fighting, but I see them struggling to stay afloat in the future. Sink

#9 (ABP 6th--DBP 34th) Average Joes-No comment ;) Swim

The other 3 are academies, so I don't see much point in commenting on them

#10-Blood Frenzy-do they need 3 academies...

#11-The Shaft-I hope they don't have to name a 3rd leg

#12-Inglourious-Basterds-yep...

Thank you for reading :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

I thought CS GO had a bad community, but EN grep is up there too. I've met some of the nicest people here, so domt think this message is to you. I've been hated here so much, none of this happened to me on the US server forums, much more friendly, which is weird because British are a lot nicer than Americans to me in real life for the most part. Was expecting some more maturity from a game like this, but ill just deal with it

DeletedUser

I thought CS GO had a bad community, but EN grep is up there too. I've met some of the nicest people here, so domt think this message is to you. I've been hated here so much, none of this happened to me on the US server forums, much more friendly, which is weird because British are a lot nicer than Americans to me in real life for the most part. Was expecting some more maturity from a game like this, but ill just deal with it

Has anybody tried to rim you yet?

DeletedUser44766

But you have a wall...and some of your own troops..so how did you get 0 BP?

DeletedUser50502

But you have a wall...and some of your own troops..so how did you get 0 BP?

They were with my main city, when I was in War Inc. two attempts from some small alliances (can't remember it atm but will post if I do) and then E-N took it

DeletedUser39031

You still get BP if the only troops there are your alliances

DeletedUser

I love maps, so I'm going to bring them back. None of these alliances are in the top 12, and it seems a little shady having 5 sister alliances, but if their coordination is on point it will be a hard fought war to take the northwest from TUATHA and gang.

DeletedUser

Even simmers build troops though. They are outside of EN's reach (at least for now) and outnumber any of their other competition. Even if one of their opponents are better skilled than them, have good follow up attacks, nice dodges, break sieges, eventually the numbers will just overwhelm. This family has found a way to make a 250 person alliance in a 50 alliance cap world.