Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser22517

This is not were i should post but i am gonna do it anyway.
It is easy to stop all this(if everything the other non EN players are saying is true that EN have so many alliances under control), just do what we did in Sinope, build 1 ww and the game is over, no free crown.Ofc you are not gonna be able to get victor of the world award but at least you gonna have fun :)
Just check Sinope stats and see how all the leaders of the big coalition runaway like chicken after 2 failed ww bust attempts(second one was epic 20k Myths wasted without even getting closer to revolt).Even Erik Almighty can`t do anything but to hide in VM saving his skin.
Yes you can fight numbers and that way you will have more fun.

Nichy i miss you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Says the guy who got rimmed once in Sinope, joined again months in under his real tag, in enemy territory (In a morale server) and had his cities stacked before out of BP.

You are quite the ace mungus. At the end of the day, our alliance won Sinope. & you and your band of scoundrels are clinging to 1 wonder like its the golden ticket. At the end of the day, we won. The only way you seem to be able to sleep at night is by telling yourself you've kept a few of us from a crown (Most of us having several). All in all, job well done buddy. This is not a morale server though, & players cant hide behind those pre-stacks ;)

http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index

DeletedUser22517

Says the guy who got rimmed once in Sinope, joined again months in under his real tag, in enemy territory (In a morale server) and had his cities stacked before out of BP.

You are quite the ace mungus. At the end of the day, our alliance won Sinope. & you and your band of scoundrels are clinging to 1 wonder like its the golden ticket. At the end of the day, we won. The only way you seem to be able to sleep at night is by telling yourself you've kept a few of us from a crown (Most of us having several). All in all, job well done buddy. This is not a morale server though, & players cant hide behind those pre-stacks ;)

http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index

How many times we gonna go over this again, rimmed???That was the reason why i joined and morale is not a problem anymore for anyone(morale was problem 1 month), problem is that you don`t know how to fight.Ironic tried ops on me, that did not ended well.Your bunch of simmers can`t even revolt me, taking a city from me is rocket science for you.
As for winning the world tell that to the other 1k players you lied not to me, i don`t care about crowns or awards.

DeletedUser22217

Hey Mung :)
Miss you too but I have faith we will be all together again soon.
Tbh I fully trust Q&Q strategy in this world and whatever the outcome will be, I am just glad I am a part of this team.
Mung you have to try speed 4one day. You are online often enough, you would do great.

DeletedUser22517

Hey Mung :)
Miss you too but I have faith we will be all together again soon.
Tbh I fully trust Q&Q strategy in this world and whatever the outcome will be, I am just glad I am a part of this team.
Mung you have to try speed 4one day. You are online often enough, you would do great.

I can play any speed that is not a problem for me, and you know when it comes to activity there is no one like me but this fast rebuild is way to fast for anyone to pay for their mistakes and i want people to pay for them.
Praehelios used 1k members to get that award for 100 of them and now the other 900 members are not happy at all :D
And we all know how much that crown mean to them, poor souls i feel sorry for them, sending resources to ww each day and spells to be played this way it makes me sick :(

Sorry people of Abdera, this is not my place to be i am gonna get lost now

DeletedUser42857

DM2912 has joined the alliance Hounddogs. on 2015-09-14 at 16:37 LOL!

Great Examples

1. Slating blood group

Already Written in Blood too scared to actually fight so decide to cuddle EN and just sit back and watch as they take cities in their ocean.

Seriously, what sort of alliance just watches while the number 1 alliance walks into their ocean, takes cities where the hell they like, and just accepts it because they are picking up a few dregs. Two months down the line WIB will be wondering why they are getting rimmed, of course, by then leadership will have taken up the offer of a place in EN so they wont care.

2. ok, slating both :D

3. Slating blood group

think its pretty pathetic on WiB's part to be honest, 4th and 5th on the server, adjoining ocean with 1st and 2nd on server, why the hell would you pact and basically kill off those oceans? Especially when the pact involves you handing over a bunch of cities to EN.

Of course we all know what will happen, and in a few weeks time Wib will drop out of the top 12, EN will control their former ocean and they will be scratching their heads and wondering "how did this happen"

4, slating blood group

What i do love is now the players from Written in blood are all over externals like they are the greatest thing alive and trying to claim EN's victories as their own. Weve even got WIB players quoting EN stats as if they are part of En...

My fight on this server has pretty much always been with bloods, and yeh, I used externals to try and humble or annoy bloods into realising they had some sort of responsibilty to make a fight of the server.

Eventually they decided to do that but only after trying to merge nuns with guns into their group, and then merging the whole of legion of death and pretty much all that remained of JTT into their group.

Came back from Vm, and everyone had merged so had three choices.

1) Join the blood group

2) Join the En group

3) Ghost

Joining blood group would have been easier, as it is im pretty much surrounded by red on all sides. Ive no idea if they would have taken me, but I had no intention of asking. Ive constantly slated them all server, no intention of playing for them.

Ghosting, was an option, and it would have been an organised ghost with players on the server i would have like to have my cities.

Or join HD and fight Bloods. I chose to, and was given the opportunity to (which says a lot about the class of the players involved to invite me) fight bloods.

Its my last world, i dont care about wonders, crowns, all that nonsense. Ive just got city spots to burn and i want to carry on fighting blood group :D

DeletedUser21287

Epic week for us bloods. enemies on all sides lol. I would ask a leader how this happened however they seem to be stunned into silence.

Seriously guys the most active forum thread in ANY alliance in this world is the blood Internal list. You should see these guys fight nail and tooth to grab one. Praehelios/Slothbozeman may I ask a favour that your respective alliance members re-name all your cities the same as ours - you may then get some players attacking you that not only have you never heard of but half our alliance hasn't either. Leaders colonising in ocean 25 and trying to convince me that we will have 30 fully defensive cities capable of supporting no less than 11 hours away - this is taking the meta game to new limits. I have no idea how EN/QOQ will adapt to this strategy other than accidentally click the delete account button during fits of laughter.

rant over, just seen Sloth take 2 cities :(

DeletedUser49059

What gets more and more interesting for me is the "soap opera version" of trying to figure out the influence factors on the top 12...the "who's sleeping with who" of Grepo-land, so to speak. Who asked who out behind the other's back, did they go on a date, did it get "dirty", did they stab the other "girlfriend" in the back...truly amusing to me.

So, today on "As Grepo Turns..."

Isn't Bloods going steady with Bulletproof Monks, their longtime love in 57?

Did Bulletproof Monks tell Bloods about their trashy little sister in 57, Legion of Warriors?

Did the "trashy little sister" (Warriors) go to confession and tell Monks that they like to sleep around with Nuns with Guns, the mortal enemy of Bloods?

What will be the fate of those who have friends that choose to sleep with the enemy behind closed doors and share secrets? Will the long distance lovers from 55 and 57 be kept apart by their crafty nemesis in 56, once more?

Stay tuned...for the next episode of "As Grepo Turns..."

DeletedUser

Aren't Hounddogs, The Hammer and The Hammer of God ppl waiting in queue to get to EN who don't realize there is still E-N ahead of them?

DeletedUser44426

Aren't Hounddogs, The Hammer and The Hammer of God ppl waiting in queue to get to EN who don't realize there is still E-N ahead of them?

wow...did you think that up all by yourself?

DeletedUser48647

don't wory about The Hamer
or you are worried about The Hammer?

DeletedUser

Here's a quick top 12 with little detail because i have no time;

#1 - QoQ - SWIM - BP grows on trees.. Skilled Players and quick city builders.
#2 - EN - SWIM - EN is more well known than Obama, great in all aspects.
#3 - E-N - SWIM - See #2
#4 - WiB - Float? - Stretched thin by EN for stealing food and becoming food; however with their NAP+Pact or whatever with QoQ, def seems to be rolling in to them from QoQ so will most likely survive and grow at a steady rate which they have done for the past few days.
#5 - The alliance who changes their name all the damn time - SWIM - Nice location, Skilled Players, Friends (which is very beneficial).
#6 - The Hammer - SWIM - Growth is good, however on the inner rim, nice location, don't know much about their roster.
#7 - Nuns - SINK - Just like the Titanic. One of the few alliances that wasn't a premade and it shows..
#8 - Blood - See #4
#9 - Blood - See #4
#10 - Blood - See #4
#11 - Independent - Float? - Keep hitting at ENs ankles, annoying as they are, will be interesting if EN focuses on them.
#12 - Hounddogs - See #2

No one was making one so i thought eff it and made this before i fall asleep of exhaustion. I'll re-write it in the morning if people are butthurt about my lack of detail and english.