Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

That's how WW's, victors awards and crowns are being manipulated these days. I'm sure you'll be part of it, somehow? Maybe not, you're an honorable player and won't be joining the rotation system and stay a true player to your beliefs, and not exploiting grepo loopholes! yeah, right! Hypocrite, much!!?

I think theres a world of difference between rotating in to send resources as part of a stupid endgame that pretty much everyone who has played grepo for any length of time absolutely hates, and going against the very objective of a "WAR" game and attacking yourself, and using bots etc

I like many think that alliance changes should be blocked once wonder phase has started.

As for rotating in for a crown, really not worried about crowns or victors awards on my profile. I joined en to fight bloods, not because I may or may not get some award for joining them. And as i said the other day, I dont think ive "earnt" it yet.

Besides, how can you call someone a hypocrite based on something that hasnt even happened?

DeletedUser16560

I think theres a world of difference between rotating in to send resources as part of a stupid endgame that pretty much everyone who has played grepo for any length of time absolutely hates, and going against the very objective of a "WAR" game and attacking yourself, and using bots etc

Attacking to boost BP for slots or rotating several alliances to the so called end game. Are both hated and underhand tactics/strategy. Atleast in my eyes. Both, is legal but loophole exploitation....Bots is another matter and illegal, so I wont go there. Im sure atleast one player in most alliances, possibly using it. You just tend to criticize who suits you most

I like many think that alliance changes should be blocked once wonder phase has started.

That and gaining bp from your own troops. There, we agree, see!

As for rotating in for a crown, really not worried about crowns or victors awards on my profile. I joined en to fight bloods, not because I may or may not get some award for joining them. And as i said the other day, I dont think ive "earnt" it yet.

Hope to see coming out, fast and loud to criticize when the so hated and infamous rotation system is in full swing. I'll rep you, then. Or, you'll be an hypocrite like I think you are/will be!!

Besides, how can you call someone a hypocrite based on something that hasnt even happened?

Well didnt happen because wonders didn't started, yet. Duhhh!!? It happened before, didn't it? Or are you giving me your word it won't happen, in Abdera? :D

"There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see"

DeletedUser42857

Well didnt happen because wonders didn't started, yet. Duhhh!!? It happened before, didn't it? Or are you giving me your word it won't happen, in Abdera? :D

Nope, ive never rotated in and out of alliances.

Two worlds i played through wonders in, Eubea was only one alliance all under the 65 member cap so didnt rotate, and Sparta I was in main branch so didnt rotate.

unfortunately, when the time comes I will need to rotate like everyone else as thats called teamwork and refusing to do so wouldnt really do me much good. :D

however, i wont be paying any particular attention to make sure im in the right place should a world victor thing come up because i really dont care about victor badges and all those things, same with crowns, really not bothered either way, but then people without them always say that :D

So yes, of course I will rotate in for resources although cant promise that will be my primary focus during wonder period. Rotating in for winner or crown if it were to happen, not really that fussed to be honest.

but theres a huge amount of difference between rotating in as a good team player and sending resources to wonders, and what we were talking about. Building 25 cities worth of horses then murdering them, as oppose d to 25 cities of biremmes and being a good teammate.

And why on earth would any of this make my a hypocrite.

because i slate people for botting, and mock people for killing 75k of their own troops for bp, (two very selfish strategies) somehow i would be a hypocrite for being a team player (an unselfish strategy)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16560

You see Dim,

Killing 25k own horses- Selfish, dirty tactic to boost bp ranking and open slots. Yet, no prejudice to anyone else other than butt hurt players for being passed on the bp boards.

Mass rotation for building Wonders- Selfish, dirty tactic to win and end the server. Prejudice to the rest of the server that intends to play as it it is meant to be played. Fight for them as Inno intended to create an end game but also an ingredient for war. In the process giving awards and crowns to a bunch of simmers that will never get close to a frontline, limited participation in ATT/DEF or take a city from a red flag :/

Im sure all alliances have good/bad players, Fighters/simmers, selfish/unselfish, cheaters and so on.

What makes you an hypocrite is trying to take the moral high ground by mocking one tactic and defending and participating on the other. Thats my opinion. I wont be dragged into this argument with you, any further. That-s only my opinion.They are both morally wrong, but within the rules. If you defend one and mock the other, you are brain washed and your logic is flawed, sorry!!

DeletedUser

When will bloods collapse? lol :eek:

Very good question. Thank you for asking that.

I've heard it at external forum several times by now, rumors and predictions of Bloods falling.

I'd like to enlight those enthusiasts and gossip mongers, that I've changed my prognosis for Bloods from negative to moderately positive.
The matter has been investigated and I'll share the result for free, just because it's tuesday.

Bloods are shrinking, but they're not falling. Their final goal is having an alliance formed of 33,3% big players who can't and won't be rimmed, and handy guys who enjoy playing in the core.
Maybe that alliance will be very helpful for QoQ during WW era. But it's another story and tonight it is not available for free.

Let us analize the most common way for an alliance to collapse?
How does "fall" work?

Usually when an alliance explodes, leaders leave a server, big active players join more succesfull alliance and small/novices become food for all big fishes around.
But the whole alliance with all players doesn't evaporate.

To perform "falling", a warm place to lie down comfortably should be available.
Maybe Bloods family doesn't have a proper quality, they have numbers and what would happen to their players? How exactly Bloods would fall?

Through massive ghosting? I doubt that.

In case of collapsing scenario, Bloody players would need an alliance to join.
Considering QoQ biremes in revolted bloody cities, that could be an obvious option for the best of them to add an additional quality to supportive neighbors.
But we may take a liberty to suggest QoQ can't afford this expansion, at least not these days.
Although QoQ has quality, they don't have quantity to control two oceans, one of them would be the core ocean. They can't and won't have a long frontline and face EN that way. They're satisfied with the limited frontline at southeast border of 054, where they can comfortably operate and wage a war.

Another option for active bloods would be going to a bed with the northern neighbors. It would depend on diplo work, mutual respect and desire to make peace instead of war.
The sides would have to overcome the sabotaging of such negotiations by QoQ's softly-speaking diplomat.
Of course it would be win-win solution for WW, as Bloods in no position to build their own.

So even if Bloods wanted to fall, they wouldn't have conditions for it. They simply don't have that option yet.

Maybe later we will see some changes, but today November 10th, we shouldn't pay too much attention to Bloods losses. They have enough cities and players to replace it. They perform an intentional shrinking to stay tight in 055. Closer to WW they will have a chance to play their cards right.

DeletedUser

675486fee2f1781114ed46f23b2572a0.png

Just noticed this so thought I would enquire about it here
2 days ago he got OPd and now hes in VM. This is just a coincidence right, nothing to do with loosing a city? ;)

DeletedUser42857

Maybe later we will see some changes, but today November 10th, we shouldn't pay too much attention to Bloods losses. They have enough cities and players to replace it. They perform an intentional shrinking to stay tight in 055. Closer to WW they will have a chance to play their cards right.

The key point in any alliance's downfall or survival is when they end up self defending.

ie. When an active player is revolted, and the only defence he gets is his own, and when you take the city pretty much the only incoming support is from the player involved.

Its been noticable that a lot of bloods are self defending now pretty much, except the favoured few who get alliance wide support and of course support from QOQ.

Bloods have reached the point where they are no longer an alliance, just a collection of individuals each fighting for themselves.

DeletedUser42857

675486fee2f1781114ed46f23b2572a0.png

Just noticed this so thought I would enquire about it here
2 days ago he got OPd and now hes in VM. This is just a coincidence right, nothing to do with loosing a city? ;)

Do you really only have 1799 in your cave?

DeletedUser46636

En's mind set is,

I have crown, I am En you are nothing, I attack you, you give me city, What you not afraid of me? But I am en, see my crown, boo hoo

You are supposed to be afraid, boo hoo, you are attacking me? boo hoo I go VM, boo hoo hoo, I go make ghost. BOO hOO HOO HOO.

lol, wait a minute I am EN I have better idea, I turn you into mod for saying unnice to me. now you really sorry I get you ban.

lol hahaha. The EN crowd are so predictable

DeletedUser18407

En's mind set is,

I have crown, I am En you are nothing, I attack you, you give me city, What you not afraid of me? But I am en, see my crown, boo hoo

You are supposed to be afraid, boo hoo, you are attacking me? boo hoo I go VM, boo hoo hoo, I go make ghost. BOO hOO HOO HOO.

lol, wait a minute I am EN I have better idea, I turn you into mod for saying unnice to me. now you really sorry I get you ban.

lol hahaha. The EN crowd are so predictable

I have noticed kurbads left I wonder why ? ,
Steve Johnson going vacation mode I wonder why ?
Shazboodooo. Who going vacation mode I wonder why ?
Fontenay internalised as members in en too scared to take on alliances so eat there own , I wonder why ?

I could go on but currently in process of annoying another target

DeletedUser49059

I hadn't been paying a lot of attention to EN for the past couple of days.

It's sad, if Fontenay is leaving. Genuinely a good player, and one of the classier folks I have spoken with on this server and the previous.

DeletedUser42857

Steve Johnson going vacation mode I wonder why ?
Shazboodooo. Who going vacation mode I wonder why ?
Fontenay internalised as members in en too scared to take on alliances so eat there own , I wonder why ?

I could go on but currently in process of annoying another target

People are allowed to take a break from the game, or leave the game completely you know.

And no, youre not annoying another target, you are filling another target with amusement and free bp.

Anytime you guys want to send in manti nukes from 2 hours out against Centaur heavy defence again just let me know, youre handing out great ratios.

Your only purpose seems to be manti nukes from event, send them out for bp, not follow up the revolts

DeletedUser40223

People are allowed to take a break from the game, or leave the game completely you know.

And no, youre not annoying another target, you are filling another target with amusement and free bp.

Anytime you guys want to send in manti nukes from 2 hours out against Centaur heavy defence again just let me know, youre handing out great ratios.

Your only purpose seems to be manti nukes from event, send them out for bp, not follow up the revolts

Dim your guys are taking a break from getting slapped, they come back all rebuit and get slapped again, then they go into VM again or quit. I know the VM thing is a tactic but one for wimps, end of.

Plenty of your peeps are all doing okay from the Halloween event. Y'all are using plenty of manti/Harpy nukes that otherwise you wouldn't have so to comment that some of us also have CC's is a bit hypocritical. Y'all have gold, so do we and we'll continue to slap each other because it's fun.

Might even grant your wish and slap Hammers too simply because I heard enough whining about our guys supporting allies against them even though that was AFTER they dropped the Green status to our NAP (because they are skeered they might upset the mighty EN) laughable really.. It won't make any difference.. They'll have to start defending their own cities instead of yours so one way or another we'll still take cities.. If it was solely my choice they'd be RED already.. that'll teach em for thinking they are tough because they are doing well against an enemy who is struggling with Internal inactives etc and for mugging us over for the past few months.. Don't worry we won't skimp on the love being shown to y'all. By my reckoning it will make zero difference as they have been supporting y'all for ages in secret against us anyway. We'll just get to slap those slimy swine too.. :)

I'm pleased you haven't grasped the tactics we are using right now, but it will become clear.. :p

DeletedUser

nahhh, It's just a coincedence.

1. You should've checked with steve schedule before setting up the Op on him.
2. Shazbodooo planned his vacation a year ago
3. Fonteney wanted to retire from abdera few weeks ago, just didn't have time to announce it

I hope this is convincing.

DeletedUser40223

nahhh, It's just a coincedence.

1. You should've checked with steve schedule before setting up the Op on him.
2. Shazbodooo planned his vacation a year ago
3. Fonteney wanted to retire from abdera few weeks ago, just didn't have time to announce it

I hope this is convincing.

Very.. I await the next round of running into VM and the excuses with much anticipation.. :p

DeletedUser18407

Blah blah blah , are these guys actually being serious with there pathetic excuses

Basically eviction notice are all talk and not much else , so far the only alliance to spin a good yarn but not act on it

As for events , well I slapped your guys around during the last events waiting for you numpties to use your manti nukes then I used mine lol

Maybe we need a guidebook from kurbads in how to be an en coward ? What dya reckon Brir ?

DeletedUser42857

Somewhere a village is missing its idiots.

villageidiots.png

Yes, Kurbads quit, your opinion on Kurbads is probably no different to many of our opinions on Kurbads.

And two people have taken holidays, how rude.

Meanwhile, Fly sends manti's at everyone that moves from 2-3 hours out regardless of who or where

And Brir, being Brir, does, well, who knows what Brir does, he doesnt attack, he sits in the background "organising" and doing island quests

At least fly does something.

But trust me, the manti nukes you are sending repeatedly at Robh the last few days, doesnt even come close to a slapping. Most of our time is spent on Skype laughing at you tbh.

My apologies to Matty for his Mantis by the way. Really not a good idea to try attacking Centaurs with them. :D

DeletedUser40223

Somewhere a village is missing its idiots.

villageidiots.png

Yes, Kurbads quit, your opinion on Kurbads is probably no different to many of our opinions on Kurbads.

And two people have taken holidays, how rude.

Meanwhile, Fly sends manti's at everyone that moves from 2-3 hours out regardless of who or where

And Brir, being Brir, does, well, who knows what Brir does, he doesnt attack, he sits in the background "organising" and doing island quests

At least fly does something.

But trust me, the manti nukes you are sending repeatedly at Robh the last few days, doesnt even come close to a slapping. Most of our time is spent on Skype laughing at you tbh.

My apologies to Matty for his Mantis by the way. Really not a good idea to try attacking Centaurs with them. :D

Yes I do nothing and ABP just magically appears.. My Reports tab self generates fake reports that show my 'none attacks' killing troops and tearing walls down.. It's brilliant, all the while all I do is drink coffee and play my other favourite game 'Sim City'..

I'm happy we make you laugh so much and if the little spats during the week made you chuckle then better get your diapers on cuz you'll be wetting yourself laughing in.. well.. any time now actually..

PS.. The guy on the left looks a lot like me.. It could be me.. hang on.. No.. It isn't.. I'm a LOT uglier.. :p