Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

SlothTzu

Strategos
Note that drum chooses not to answer how he managed to get 150k in two hours while no body showed any significant dbp over that period.

As I say, in the absence of reports we must assume it was that pile of slings again.

It annoys me honestly. Some people work damn hard for their numbers, then some noon (because drum is a noob whatever anyone thinks) comes along and jumps 30 places, how, they don't say.

You just lost what little credibility you had left, unless you can put up :)

He answered it here, Jesus.

How many times am I gonna have to show you how to read?

I got ocean 95 cities doing nothing, might as well use them till they get taken.
You'll be surprised dim, i don't use slingers, i build horses as i lose less manti's that way killing them, just a pro-tip.

DeletedUser42857

Oh hang on, he did explain how he did it.

Builds horses, kills them with mantis.

You must be so proud of your abp rank.

Like I said, what little credibility you had now gone out the window. Bless.

DeletedUser

Yep, a noob right here, im the first to admit. Again, after you called me a noob last time, and i agreed. Again. So you can keep saying the same stuff over and over about how i'm a noob and i'll keep agreeing with you. I don't have the masterful wisdom of the great dum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh hang on, he did explain how he did it.

Builds horses, kills them with mantis.

You must be so proud of your abp rank.

Like I said, what little credibility you had now gone out the window. Bless.

I had no credibility, i've moved alliances way too many times, i'm a bad player, may god smite me down blah blah, okay dim.

DeletedUser42857

You said it, now you've denied saying it twice.

It's not hard to admit that you're wrong.

Stop making a show of yourself.

Killing the pile of slings. Where does that say he's building slings.

I didn't say I didn't mention slings, I said he was killing a pile of them.

Alliance donate a bunch of slings, put them in a city with no wall somewhere and let drum kill them.

I've no idea what he used to kill them. I assumed that's how the bp manipulating worked? I've no idea, I've never done it.

I'm actually learning something here. Not something I will use though. Pretty pathetic. The horse manti thing was the first I twigged how it is done

DeletedUser

Killing the pile of slings. Where does that say he's building songs.

Alliance donate a bunch of slings, put them in a city with no wall somewhere and let drum kill them.

I've no idea what he used to kill them. I assumed that's how the bp manipulating worked? I've no idea, I've never done it.

I'm actually learning something here. Not something I will use though. Pretty pathetic

I killed my own troops dim, even you can understand that, right?

DeletedUser42857

Yep, a noob right here, im the first to admit. Again, after you called me a noob last time, and i agreed. Again. So you can keep saying the same stuff over and over about how i'm a noob and i'll keep agreeing with you. I don't have the masterful wisdom of the great dumspak.

Never called you a noob before that I can recall. Maybe I have. And please don't say spak. That is highly offensive

SlothTzu

Strategos
Killing the pile of slings. Where does that say he's building songs.

Songs? What? He says he's building them here you idiot.

I got ocean 95 cities doing nothing, might as well use them till they get taken.

Nah.

Ok, that's nice, but noone cares.

I'm actually learning something here. Not something I will use though. Pretty pathetic

For once in your life.

DeletedUser

Never called you a noob before that I can recall. Maybe I have. And please don't say spak. That is highly offensive

Yet you called Nichy a dirty little tramp i recall and then you deleted it? Yeah don't worry i saw it.

DeletedUser42857

I killed my own troops dim, even you can understand that, right?

Like I say, never really thought how it worked before. Pretty sad. Is this widespread in grepo?
Man, my genuine numbers get better by the day. Is there anyone actually just playing the game how it should be played

DeletedUser42857

Yet you called Nichy a dirty little tramp i recall and then you deleted it? Yeah don't worry i saw it.

I did not delete it. And it was deluded, not dirty. And that's totally different to an offensive name for a mentally handicapped person

DeletedUser42857

Anyway cheers drum. Fraudulant noob. I'm off to watch the footie :)

DeletedUser

Sigh. Dim wins, gonna go ghost and join Kurbads.

DeletedUser42857

I love how Drum kills 75k of his own troops with HS on, to gain 150k bp, a few city spots and a pretty attacker of the day badge, and its me that gets mocked.

Y'all idiots.

Is anyone actually playing the game properly anymore?

it actually annoys me. theres people trying to play the game properly, people who work their butts off for every scrap of bp, and then sit there thinking, how the hell did that guy go from 100k behind me to 50k in front of me.

Irony is, those same people will be the first to slate another person for their lack of "numbers".

Like i say, Y'all idiots :D

DeletedUser22217

Yeah Dum, you are the only one playing this game properly.
We all know this already.
We the idiots are more then happy for the honor to play with the only person that is not.

Now is there a way to block a person so I don't see his posts?
I really would be happier in general if I don't have to read or even notice the bulk that some haters spill around, trying to convince themselves and the others that it's always someone else that is to be blamed for their miserable state.

DeletedUser

I didn't mock you on your numbers, so don't talk about my numbers, you think i'm here to play properly? Nah, that time is over. Here to help a friend which no doubt i've mentioned before. Talk to me about morals in the new world that opens, will be playing that properly, if you wanna start near me Dim be my guest. I'll give you some DBP and a fresh new spawn; but unfortunately im a noob.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I love how Drum kills 75k of his own troops with HS on, to gain 150k bp, a few city spots and a pretty attacker of the day badge, and its me that gets mocked.

He didn't get attacker of the day. And you deserve to be "mocked", all you do on externals is "mock" people, are you really expecting noone to say anything back?

Y'all idiots.

Nope.

Is anyone actually playing the game properly anymore?

Plenty.

it actually annoys me. theres people trying to play the game properly, people who work their butts off for every scrap of bp, and then sit there thinking, how the hell did that guy go from 100k behind me to 50k in front of me.

150k in one day isn't that significant with heightened senses on.

Irony is, those same people will be the first to slate another person for their lack of "numbers".

We're not defending him for killing his own troops, he admitted he did that.

Like i say, Y'all idiots :D

Saying it twice doesn't make it true, and like I said earlier, you're the idiot who can't even read a reply properly, then blatantly denied the fact you said something even when the quote was staring you in the face.

Spend more time in game.

And move closer to us so you can put your money where your mouth is. Or you could take your little inferiority complex somewhere else, or maybe talk to someone and get it sorted out.

DeletedUser42857

Saying it twice doesn't make it true, and like I said earlier, you're the idiot who can't even read a reply properly, then blatantly denied the fact you said something even when the quote was staring you in the face.

And for the 900th time, i never said that Drum built slings, he said I said he did build slings, but i never said he built slings. So again, learn to read and understand grammar. Ive no idea (until now) how this fake creating bp nonsense works, i assumed everyone in the alliance just donated 1000 slings or something to a big sling pile for whoever was charity case of the day. I had no idea that someone would build 25k horses and kill them themselves. thats just retarded.

And yes, 150k in 2 hours even with HS is a ridiculous amount of BP. Thats 25,000 horses. How often do you see someone singlehandledly kill 75,000 dlu, or 25,000 horses, or 7,500 ls, or 10,000 biremmes in a matter of hours?

Spend more time in game.

And move closer to us so you can put your money where your mouth is. Or you could take your little inferiority complex somewhere else, or maybe talk to someone and get it sorted out.

Ok, you clearly dont know what an inferiority complex is. Quite the opposite, I am more impressed with myself with every passing moment as to how statistically im able to match someone who kills his own troops. Certainly not an inferiority complex. Im looking at my stats now and thinking, man, despite killing 150k of his own troops the player is still only 30-40k in front of my in abp, and ive never done that, i dont even get involved in internals.. I feel better about myself with every passing transgression you lot are found out on.

So not only can you not read, understand basic grammar, you also dont know what an inferiority complex is

And as for "moving close to you".. Funny.. aggression, illogical accusations, after yet another member if your team is caught with his grepo pants down. Who has the inferiority complex again? :D

And I dont need to move close to you, I move in the direction that is best for the alliance, NOT, the direction ordered to me by some idiot on externals. And unlike some, i have absolutely nothing to prove. Im happy with me, im happy with how I play the game. And I dont care what you think of me. I certainly dont respond to petty baiting.

Would me founding a city in 65 and you taking it from me make you feel better, would it make you feel important, would you put it on your bio, maybe you could even make a thread all about it. If it helps build your confidence a bit and make you feel good I guess I could oblige. :D

DeletedUser42857

I've gotten 150k, or close to it, multiple times, obviously it's not all ships, or all dlu, a mixture of both with heightened senses on.

In 2 hours?

You come on here and berate people, usually ones better than you. Drum was third for the first month or two, where were you? You're here to try and correct your inferiority complex by trying to make yourself seem better, even though you aren't. And you know it :D

Drums better than me? In what way? As a player? As a person?

You probably shouldn't, because you're a mediocre player at best.

and what do you base this on. Youve never played with me, and youve never played against me (as in properly against me, not just on the same server). You have no way of judging me as a player beyond stats.

One who pulls support from an alliance member's city 10 minutes before a CS lands.

AW bless. Drum been telling stories. I pulled my defence from his city 10 minutes before cs landed because he didnt update in over 20 hours, was clearly just giving away cities and couldnt be bothered to defend them, and i thought to myself, why the hell should i have my troops in his cities (and mine were the ONLY troops in his city) defending him and losing troops behind virtually no wall because he couldnt be bothered to rebuild it, when he clearly didnt care. So yes, I pulled them, and he lost the city.

So yeh, I pulled my support from his city. Because he didnt update me, didnt put any of his own troops in it, didnt rebuild the wall, and was giving away cities. Tells you more about drum as a person than me. ;)

Not only are you a nobody, but you come on externals to make a show of yourself at every waking opportunity. I don't know anyone that has one good thing to say about you.

Aw bless. You really are gotten to arent you. I really dont give a flying fig what you think of me. Or what your "friends" think of me. There are countless people ive played with who would say I was a good dedicated teammate, who was happy to do anything for them in game, and frankly, what they think of me is a million times more important than what you and your bunch of simmers, and cheats think of me :D

Basic grammar? You're the one who couldn't understand me or Drum's posts earlier. That's a funny statement, your posts are riddled decapitalised I's, and I don't see a single apostrophe in that post you moron.

Ah, so deflect your own stupidity by saying I dont use apostrophes or capitalise my i's.

If you were happy with yourself and how you play the game you wouldn't have to compare yourself to superior players on a public forum.

Name one superior player ive compared myself to?

Drum? the guy whos managed to alienate himself in two alliances, singlehandedly make 1 player quit the game because he was such a **** and destroyed a skype room with arguments. Then anger quit, then admitted to killing his own troops. Yeah, ok.

Who else have I compared myself to.

And you definitely wouldn't mouth on the externals about an alliance oceans away, only goes to show that you're not willing to fight us.

So I havnt mouthed off about bloods then? Despite being surrounded by them at one point, and still taking their cities on an almost daily basis? What about EN when they had us surrounded.

Im not willing to fight QOQ? Well you barely have any cities near me, but check my conquers dummy, ive taken one from you, how many you taken from me :D

Like I say, I play for my team, for whats best for them, taking a city two oceans away just to stroke your ego for you is not really great strategy.

I want you to get set up in an ocean nearby so we can see what you're made of.

Theres nothing at all stopping you setting up near me. Youre the one puffing your chest out, pretending to be a big boy and making a show of yourself.

Youre now making a fool of yourself.

I dont claim to be the best player in grepo, I dont claim to be something special, unlike you and your mates.

Trouble is, you and your mates with every passing moment lose more credibility. Simming, Botting, Cheating, and killing your own troops for BP.

And you know, ive never critisised you personally as a player, and ive never insulted you personally. Like to remind you it was you decided to make it personal. I think you are one of the best players in your alliance and on the server. Unfortunately you decide to ruin your reputation by defending cheats and then deciding to get personal in some sort of penis measuring contest.

And your comments on what I said about pdieken etc is just selectively quoting and out of context.

I thought you were ok, but no, I call out Drum for basically cheating, and you go on the attack and start making personal attacks. your just a nasty little kid who needs to grow up a bit.

Another one on the mute list.