Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

So, rumours flying around...

Namechangers about to go back on everything they have said all server?

+ no interest in wonders
+ no interest in being part of a "coalition"
+ highly selective recruitment

And QOQ

+ Totally opposed to coalitions, ruins the spirit of the game yadda yadda

And Bloods

+ given a choice between merging into the coalition, or being rimmed

Because, everyone hates coalitions :D

DeletedUser21287

So, rumours flying around...

Namechangers about to go back on everything they have said all server?

+ no interest in wonders
+ no interest in being part of a "coalition"
+ highly selective recruitment

And QOQ

+ Totally opposed to coalitions, ruins the spirit of the game yadda yadda

And Bloods

+ given a choice between merging into the coalition, or being rimmed

Because, everyone hates coalitions :D

less of a choice Dim. more of an ultimatum from an alliance with no influence in 55 at all and people are falling for it lol

DeletedUser42857

less of a choice Dim. more of an ultimatum from an alliance with no influence in 55 at all and people are falling for it lol

Maybe you can explain how its going to work...

Name Changers - 46 members
Written in blood - 49 members
Blood Thirsty - 33 members

How exactly are you going to fit into two 50 member alliances with "nobody left behind"

I make that about 30 people being left behind, or just over 1/3 of bloods

Admitttedly maths isnt my strong point :D

And so much for hereford girl and her "no coalitions, been there, done that" and "we are very selective about who we recruit" nonsense :D

DeletedUser16560

How exactly are you going to fit into two 50 member alliances with "nobody left behind"

And so much for hereford girl and her "no coalitions, been there, done that" and "we are very selective about who we recruit" nonsense :D

I hear EN added 2-3 more alliances to their winning pot, how many is there now in total, 8-9 alliances? Damn, these gossip mongers and mouthpieces! :pro:

Diplomats working overtime near WW run? :eek:

DeletedUser

I hear EN added 2-3 more alliances to their winning pot, how many is there now in total, 8-9 alliances? Damn, these gossip mongers and mouthpieces! :pro:

Its hilarious

Their only hope, more quantity :D

DeletedUser42857

8-9 alliances?

Eviction Notice
Eviction-Notice
Hounddogs

where you getting the other 6 from?

DeletedUser21287

I would be interested to know where you get the information from Dim. How many spies of you are there?

DeletedUser42857

Its hilarious

Their only hope, more quantity :D

as usually, troll features ignore the topic at hand and somehow decides to turn it into a story about en and their 9 branches (of which 6 are mystery invisible branches).

As opposed to...

name changers going back on all their stories of not here for wonders, here to fight everyone
name changers going back on their, we dont want to be part of a co-alition, did that in sinope
name changers going back on their we are very particular over recruitment, only people with voip etc

And qoq pretending that they dont have 4 branches, them, name changers, written in blood thirsty...

Really needs a name change now to quantity over quality :D

not only can nobody on that side be trusted to tell the truth, chuck in the cheating, running into vm when being attacked, luring players into beings freinds by pm and then reporting them as soon as they say a slightly naughty word but when confronted with it they cant even admit it :D

Spot the coalition :eek: (why not get indi and tuatha to send you resources as well)

YgESq9L.png

Now its Hereford, the latest one to be chucked the bottom of the credibility pile.. its sinope all over again with her at the head leading the charge :D Someone really ought to go through and quote all her posts about not repeated sinope, not here for wonders and all that bile :D

DeletedUser

8-9 alliances?

Eviction Notice
Eviction-Notice
Hounddogs

where you getting the other 6 from?

I think he means the Hammer and their 2 academies, dont even try to deny it Dimmy! I will accept 'I know nothing about them joining us for wonders' as an acceptable excuse if you want to bury your head though :p

Hammer and family defend your revolts vs QoQ and were also supporting your CS attempts against them a week ago.
They are, for all intent and purposes, EN now.

DeletedUser42857

I would be interested to know where you get the information from Dim. How many spies of you are there?

well thats not secret info, alliance numbers, doesnt fit into two branches, fairly obviously.

the quoted bit, oh thats just a rumour, somone anonymously messaged me on Mumble chat :D

DeletedUser42857

I think he means the Hammer and their 2 academies, dont even try to deny it Dimmy! I will accept 'I know nothing about them joining us for wonders' as an acceptable excuse if you want to bury your head though :p

Hammer and family defend your revolts vs QoQ and were also supporting your CS attempts against them a week ago.
They are, for all intent and purposes, EN now.

So hammer have been defending EN for a week....

And QOQ have been defending bloods for how long?

So Bloods are, for all intent and purposes, QOQ now.?

nb: As far as wonders goes, couldnt give a flying fig really. Stupid part of the game. And for certain reasons, being online sending resources 18 hours a day for over a week has a pretty bad impact on me healthwise. I do it, but usually need about 5-10 days break afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So hammer have been defending EN for a week....

And QOQ have been defending bloods for how long?

So Bloods are, for all intent and purposes, QOQ now.?

No, we have been through this already

Hammer will do what they always do, hide a bit, suck up to Kron, erik and co, and eventually at some point down the line, merge.

I knew this would become significant at some point, this was what you said back in July
To me you make it sound like there was a pre planned arrangement between EN and the hammer so there are those extra academies you cant find.

Big difference between coming into a server with the sole intention of trying to help another alliance win to one defending another alliance for bps right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

No, we have been through this already

I knew this would become significant at some point, this was what you said back in July
To me you make it sound like there was a pre planned arrangement between EN and the hammer so there are those extra academies you cant find.

Big difference between coming into a server with the sole intention of trying to help another alliance win to one defending another alliance for bps right?

And which two players did I specifically mention? And which two players are not here? In fact I was very specific in saying Erik & Kron and NOT saying EN. ;)

My reference to hammer was based on their relationship primeraly with Erik in both Eubea and Sinope

nice try though

DeletedUser

And which two players did I specifically mention? And which two players are not here? In fact I was very specific in saying Erik & Kron and NOT saying EN. ;)

My reference to hammer was based on their relationship primeraly with Erik in both Eubea and Sinope

nice try though

But that makes it even more apparent its pre arranged. This is still going ahead after the instigators of previous deals have left, that just screams of pre world agreement to me.
Either way they will be joining forces with you guys for WW, that is for sure.

How can you predict this months in advance Dim? Either your Nostrodamus or this was always meant to happen

DeletedUser42857

But that makes it even more apparent its pre arranged. This is still going ahead after the instigators of previous deals have left, that just screams of pre world agreement to me.
Either way they will be joining forces with you guys for WW, that is for sure.

How can you predict this months in advance Dim? Either your Nostrodamus or this was always meant to happen

No it doesnt at all. And besides, I wasnt even in EN so how the blazes would I know about some sort of pre-arranged agreement?

As I said then and I said again now, my view of the hammer situation was that they had been Erik's shall we say allies in Eubea, and since then. But as I say, I specifically never said EN in that post, i suggested the relationship was with particular players, and not the alliance as a whole.

To be honest, if it was some pre-arranged deal then hammer would have been defending EN all along.

The relationship as I understood then was with primerily Erik, and, prior to playing with and getting to know the EN guys I may have dramatically overestimated Eriks role in the alliance (I was under the mistaken impression that Erik was high in leadership and of importance and therefore the hammer link would be closer than in reality it appears to have been) ;)

And yeh, I see into the future, i notice everything. :D

DeletedUser

No it doesnt at all. And besides, I wasnt even in EN so how the blazes would I know about some sort of pre-arranged agreement?

I know you wasnt, but you pre empted this publicly and many others in Abdera knew Hammer and EN would play as one eventually.
Either way there is no point debating it as time will tell whether I am correct or not.
Shall we just wait and see?

DeletedUser42857

I know you wasnt, but you pre empted this publicly and many others in Abdera knew Hammer and EN would play as one eventually.
Either way there is no point debating it as time will tell whether I am correct or not.
Shall we just wait and see?

to be honest, if you spew enough stuff over a four month period some of its bound to end up being right ;)

SlothTzu

Strategos

As I said then and I said again now, my view of the hammer situation was that they had been Erik's shall we say allies in Eubea, and since then. But as I say, I specifically never said EN in that post, i suggested the relationship was with particular players, and not the alliance as a whole.

To be honest, if it was some pre-arranged deal then hammer would have been defending EN all along.

The relationship as I understood then was with primerily Erik, and, prior to playing with and getting to know the EN guys I may have dramatically overestimated Eriks role in the alliance (I was under the mistaken impression that Erik was high in leadership and of importance and therefore the hammer link would be closer than in reality it appears to have been) ;)

And yeh, I see into the future, i notice everything. :D

Not bothered getting into the argument, but Hammer have been saying for weeks/months they're gonna help EN in wonders. Have a few MMs somewhere, should be able to dig them up if I tried.