Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just counting the vm and in actives after that mini OP they are at less than 50 active members, extremely slinky is slinking off , majority of the top 10 in vm - and more to come at 1800 1st january..I think a merge with AFc is on the cards (yes yet another merge) but with wonder islands infiltrated and the core disintegrating the glory days are gone for BRB i'm afraid...of course this is grep and stranger things have happened - what might kill them is in this peace they could of rebuilt but choose to VM..meanwhile at resistance we have rebuilt offence for round 2.

DeletedUser52274

just counting the vm and in actives after that mini OP they are at less than 50 active members, extremely slinky is slinking off , majority of the top 10 in vm - and more to come at 1800 1st january..I think a merge with AFc is on the cards (yes yet another merge) but with wonder islands infiltrated and the core disintegrating the glory days are gone for BRB i'm afraid...of course this is grep and stranger things have happened - what might kill them is in this peace they could of rebuilt but choose to VM..meanwhile at resistance we have rebuilt offence for round 2.

I'd say that AFC would be more interested in a different merge that maybe on the cards with 'The Lost Boys' making their wonder islands in ocean 53.

I'd like to wish everyone where ever they maybe a very Happy New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will put this out there:

First and foremost Happy New Year!

Anyway all I can say is BRB is not gonna die yet. Yes some are in VM. Players like RedRodge are coming back. Strip is in temporary VM. He announced he needed a little break with his family. Is a player like himself not entitled to a break? or are people going to start drawing dots from point A to point B saying that's suddenly a warning sign of BRB demise?

Yes BRB isn't in the best shape. It's core has been infiltrated by the biggest gold spammers... But yeah they took some cities from internals like Swarm1. I was really worried about him.

As for me saying pretty well... I meant in terms of manpower right now. Everyone actively playing right now is doing their best. Hats off to them.

Now I'm going to change the topic. Lost Boys. They recently merged Crow into them. Now this was a great move. They're an incredibly strong Northern alliance. In recent times WIC players merged into AM which is mass recruiting players in a very terrible spot on the map... O33. Seriously AM? Now this pisses off Lost Boys whic are now considering war with BRB.

I will not further comment but let's just say a couple of alliances aren't exactly great allies. Something to watch out for in the future.

DeletedUser

^Happy new year.

BRB might not be dead yet but certainly they are in the process of flying to switzerland, the barbiturate chocolate has been placed on the pillow and love actually is in the DVD player.

as for other wars involving BRB its a northern thing i guess but looks like picking at the bones of the work already done by us 'gold spammers' :p although i'm pretty sure TF and resistance are targeting mainly active players (credit to uriel for being one of the few not to hit VM)certainly there are twists and turns to come, at present antimatter is just another alliance we have red but haven't hit yet so i wont comment other than to say their attacks are pretty poor.

DeletedUser48096

Curious....

So what is the excuses for the VM's of Yaznoov, SilentNightKiller, Dunster91, SethRu, strategu, Warzimi, busty-chicks, Kinga Kingus, Toddlerific, 34thello, Bananaman87, Smelly Armpit, ragtg741, CyrusZogOmega2 or VIOL4TOR.................................. to name a few...

The members list of BRB must be very blue at the moment...

DeletedUser

Curious....

So what is the excuses for the VM's of Yaznoov, SilentNightKiller, Dunster91, SethRu, strategu, Warzimi, busty-chicks, Kinga Kingus, Toddlerific, 34thello, Bananaman87, Smelly Armpit, ragtg741, CyrusZogOmega2 or VIOL4TOR.................................. to name a few...

Yaznoov is not likely coming back. Bananaman said he'll quit. As for dunster he should be coming back... he was always actively supporting people. I'm not sure about the others...

I guess grepo turns into a game of patience and which alliance has the most looking at the pc 24/7.

jameslongst

Strategos
Curious....

Several of the players listed did not hit VM UNTIL they were attacked...why are they even still on your roll call?

DeletedUser48096

Agreed James, I just picked a couple of the top players in BRB currently in VM and decided to see if I could get an explaination for them being in VM.

I simply picked a couple of them from the top of the BRB leaderboard and those in 34 in TD waters (bananaman87, ragtag741 and CyrusZogOmega2) as examples of BRB players in VM.

DeletedUser

and the list grows and grows..Dave you can't be happy about being abandoned by all the leaders surely? stripling warrior has gone now too and left you holding all the responsibility..i admire loyalty but it look like it will be you and B2 alone in a day or two. I'm actually feeling bad for those left behind in BRB. and despite what anyone says , this isn't all RL or work stuff or no time, this is running to the hills when the fight gets real.

are you Vm ing now too?

DeletedUser48257

This may be out of the blue and pretty random, but who do you think would be the first to complete a world wonder fully ? I'm in this server to get a crown for once

DeletedUser

at this stage its hard to tell. I don't really care about the crown as its meaningless. I would like to get the first 4 wonders as it means more, but mostly I'm just annoyed the server will be over in a few months..whomever Lostboys go with has a good chance.It has actually for the first time put me off Grep..It is a side effect of events etc how bad the standard here has become..i really miss the old days.

DeletedUser52274

at this stage its hard to tell. I don't really care about the crown as its meaningless. I would like to get the first 4 wonders as it means more, but mostly I'm just annoyed the server will be over in a few months..whomever Lostboys go with has a good chance.It has actually for the first time put me off Grep..It is a side effect of events etc how bad the standard here has become..i really miss the old days.

I have to agree with you and thankfully this is my last world in Grepo.

As for who'll get into bed with lost boys (that sounds so wrong) look no further than AFC, they will abandon BRB if they haven't already done so and spend long winter nights in bed with lost boys.

Which will put AM in a difficult position as AFC have never trusted them and want nothing to do with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At this point in time AFC doesn't want to abandon BRB. You have to remember... Both are fighting TR atm...

But yes there is a few things going on between AFC and AM. Not sure what will happen but AM doesn't stand a chance... especially when they just keep feeding crackpot bp's.

DeletedUser48096

Seems like its been a really, really bad week for BRB...

Lost 29 Cities to True Fear

Lost 18 Cities to The Resistance
Lost 4 Cities to La Resistance

Lost 22 Cities to Transient Drifters
Lost 16 Cities to InTransient Drifters

Thats 89 Cities lost with TD/ITD taking the most with 38....
cifojb85jytq5h07g.gif

The GM

Phrourach
Is it really a surprise to anyone that 3/4 of BRB's players have run for cover? We only have to read back a couple of months back when Helena and co were spruiking their so called dominance over TD. Well that certainly back fired didn't it? As I mentioned then Helena would be one of the first to run for cover once the heat was turned up. Alas, just like clockwork.

I believe also ProstheticHead you had a lot to say around this time. I guess in hindsight, you would like to retract that line of reasoning.

Is this the future of Grep, attack until attacked back, then just quit? I guess Grep's days are numbered....shame..

DeletedUser48096

Exactly GM, Oh how the mighty have fallen (Or ran into VM)....

DeletedUser47026

First time on these...I have always found them to be a great read and you all have not disappointed. I sometimes wonder how it is that the "enemy" can know so much of what is going on in an alliance beyond what they can find on intel and oracle? I will say some are a bit more chatty on here then I would expect.

Dirty Goon is my fav on here. Period. Reminds me of Hadesspartans, if anyone know that name.

DeletedUser10335

Is it really a surprise to anyone that 3/4 of BRB's players have run for cover? We only have to read back a couple of months back when Helena and co were spruiking their so called dominance over TD. Well that certainly back fired didn't it? As I mentioned then Helena would be one of the first to run for cover once the heat was turned up. Alas, just like clockwork.

I believe also ProstheticHead you had a lot to say around this time. I guess in hindsight, you would like to retract that line of reasoning.

Is this the future of Grep, attack until attacked back, then just quit? I guess Grep's days are numbered....shame..

All I can say is HILARIOUS !!! Brb has never run a proper op against TD as yet. Yes we have let players attack TD at random but never an alliance runned op. Oh lets see... just a couple days ago, one of your guys lost 4 cities from just a couple players from Brb.
And let me make it clear, Brb are not folding, we are not running. It was Christmas Time. And it just so happened we had a cancer enter our alliance called Hexx and Sycho. which was tearing our morale apart. Once they left, we rebuilt our relationship with AFC, got our forums under control, and finally got our momentum back. Have a look at the abp and dbp for the last week and tell me if brb is just "floating" or "sinking" I think you will find that we are very much alive. Yes we are a little lighter, but thats not a bad thing, we just got rid of some of the trash in our group. I am happy with how our team has survived through the chaos.

DeletedUser52274

All I can say is HILARIOUS !!! Brb has never run a proper op against TD as yet. Yes we have let players attack TD at random but never an alliance runned op. Oh lets see... just a couple days ago, one of your guys lost 4 cities from just a couple players from Brb.
And let me make it clear, Brb are not folding, we are not running. It was Christmas Time. And it just so happened we had a cancer enter our alliance called Hexx and Sycho. which was tearing our morale apart. Once they left, we rebuilt our relationship with AFC, got our forums under control, and finally got our momentum back. Have a look at the abp and dbp for the last week and tell me if brb is just "floating" or "sinking" I think you will find that we are very much alive. Yes we are a little lighter, but thats not a bad thing, we just got rid of some of the trash in our group. I am happy with how our team has survived through the chaos.

Wow never been called a cancer before, that's a bit rich coming from someone like you.

As for your forums I told you they were, how can I put it, without getting banned, let me see oh yeah 27 tabs were taking the pish.

As for morale I had nothing to do with the morale of the alliance I'm not a clown or a jester but I can think of one or two who fit the bill.

It's a game and people are entitled to move on and leave your alliance, but small minded people like you and a few of your chums bad mouthed them as traitors, spies and not being team players, but you are so far from the mark on all accounts. You really need to get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.