Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Find it interesting that a few haters seem to be on at Sesame Street for having a pact formed from day one with an alliance in a different ocean, yet no-one mentions that the top 4 alliances in ocean 45 are all pacted with eachother. Seems a rather boring ocean that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

Find it interesting that a few haters seem to be on at Sesame Street for having a pact formed from day one with an alliance in a different ocean, yet no-one mentions that the top 4 alliances in ocean 54 are all pacted with eachother. Seems a rather boring ocean that one.

oceans are only boring if they are filled with noobs imho,, but yes i agree seems boring ;)

DeletedUser32498

Some people just won't stop until they make the whole ocean/world green.

DeletedUser

Lets ALL be friends, chill out and have a few beers.. war,, what is it good for ? absolutely nothing ;)

DeletedUser11965

All hold hands and sim,

"La la la-la la la,
Sing a happy song.
La la la-la la la,
Sim your whole day long."

DeletedUser30111

I'd like to note, for everyone who calls us bullies, atleast we don't kick members for voicing their opinions to leaders

9iloya said:
if you want to be part of the crew. i told you earlier, we like it to keep our guys. but not to every price. the wording of the mail which you wrote to the alliance founder, is way not acceptable

sakuk55 said:
Sorry. I asked you to behave, you did not. You are on your own now...

Bye bye and no need to mail me back

But I guess when you have 6 alliances full of members, what's kicking 1 member here or there when they get mouthy? Right?

DeletedUser41934

If you're talking about the member I think you're talking about he did not join state his opinion. He was asked to aid another member on his island. Instead he cursed the player that asked him. I do not believe he was kicked.

DeletedUser30111

If you're talking about the member I think you're talking about he did not join state his opinion. He was asked to aid another member on his island. Instead he cursed the player that asked him. I do not believe he was kicked.

Nah, not him then, the member I'm talking about was kicked, and specifically for stating his opinion to the founder

DeletedUser41934

Well then. I think we are talking about a different person since i don't know anything about this. But I really doubt something like that would happen it must be a misunderstanding.

DeletedUser3303

and he was contacting other alliances asking to join them, non loyal members need kicking with out delay, cos trust is the most important thing in grepo

DeletedUser

I'd like to note, for everyone who calls us bullies, atleast we don't kick members for voicing their opinions to leaders

But I guess when you have 6 alliances full of members, what's kicking 1 member here or there when they get mouthy? Right?

Sorry Queen sablestag, thats not the whole story why he was kicked, even thou he might to represent it to you that way...

DeletedUser42393

Set aside all this speculation, argument and whatever else has been mentioned which isn't really interesting (which is why I haven't read anything since I have last visited).

Someone get making a nice top 12.

I would, but I am a noob and have no clue how to make an interesting post,

Sorry.