• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I know it's early, but, discuss...
All I know is, #1 through 3 are MRA's.

DeletedUser44027

#4 is, too. Massive amount of people there. They're going to sink fast. :p

DeletedUser

I would like to think that my alliance is going to swim, but it all depends on how many people are left after BP ends, since almost all noobs would have quit by then, so hopefully we won't be the big M.R.A, although having around 100 members out of a 400 member limit does not really make you a M.R.A right?

DeletedUser44027

It depends, are you grabbing at everyone you can, or do you just happen to know or find 100 good players? Most likely the first option, which makes you an MRA.

DeletedUser

It depends, are you grabbing at everyone you can, or do you just happen to know or find 100 good players? Most likely the first option, which makes you an MRA.

Well, I'm taking in all the good playing in one specific ocean. This does make me a M.R.A I know, but I hope by BP this would have all leveled out to make my alliance a strong, small and sound team.

DeletedUser32498

Right now I know for sure the The fighter alliance is a sink.

DeletedUser32498

For now all alliances are sink...

absolutely not. i know some alliances will rise to the top. So far only really good alliances are Mystery Inc., The undertaking, Wreckless Inc., and my alliance has a great and average and I know we will dominate our ocean in the future.

DeletedUser32498

mystery inc? they have a LOT of players...

they have a pretty good average for the top. good people like ben are running it, but hey only time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunaley we need to wait 1 week more at least :( . I wonder what should i do...guys come on please on O 45-55 . I want to have some fun :( . Maybe a good alliance will take The Fighters Alliance or at least i hope so :D .

DeletedUser

I have in the Past Seen some very Successful MRAs Built up in First Gen worlds, I personally think the Success of an alliance MRA or not is all down to the skills of the Leadership. If you Cant Keep order, You are going to Fail. MRA's have good points and bad ones but mostly bad, Also MRA's are Subject to too many Rogue Players who like to do their own thing and don't really care about wrecking the game for other more serious players. It is too early in the game to tell where it will all swing but after a few days the sunday afternoon players will slip between the cracks and the real game will begin :)

But in saying that, this is all just my personal opinion

DeletedUser

I would like to think that my alliance is going to swim, but it all depends on how many people are left after BP ends, since almost all noobs would have quit by then, so hopefully we won't be the big M.R.A, although having around 100 members out of a 400 member limit does not really make you a M.R.A right?

When you have 100 members in on the first day.. Yes that is an MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That the cap is 400 does not make up for having so many members you know next to nothing about!

DeletedUser32498

That the cap is 400 does not make up for having so many members you know next to nothing about!

You know you don't have to fill that 400 cap. Most of the players in this world have never played much before. Also I don't liek recruiting liabilities. I want to make sure every single person I recruit is trustable as this is a high cap world I don't want to risk spies or anything like that.