Top 12 Sink-or-swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Obviously, ALPHAZ didn't swim...

I think it would be worth it to investigate smaller, more compact and experienced, alliances... they are the future.
They are shaped like spears, ready to blow up inflated frogs, and then will themselves grow by swallowing their few good players.
It'll take a year, but in 2015, we'll see super alliances like in the good old days of Gamma.

DeletedUser25787

1) The Fighters Alliance
Sink

2 WRECKLESS Inc
Swim

3) Private Kills
Sink

4)ELITE
Swim

5) LEGIONS OF THE DAMNED
Sink

6) The Terran Empire
Sink

7)Scorpion Elite Forces
Sink

8)Drunken Monkeys
Swim

9)KnightsTemplar
Sink

10)Macedonian Phalanx
Sink

11)*Revolution*
Sink

12)GreyStroke
Sink

I didn't want to do a long and detailed one, so this is to the point

DeletedUser44027

This is why nobody does top12 anymore, almost everyone's going to sink. :p That being said, nice job.

DeletedUser

This is why nobody does top12 anymore, almost everyone's going to sink. :p That being said, nice job.

Well when you look at alliances later on in the game you don't see most of the alliances that start. Maybe one or two or none. That is why at least I say a lot of alliances will sink. Now I don't know how far in the future these Sink or Swims are for prediting but that's just my take

DeletedUser44027

No, I'm pretty sure this ain't too long term. There just aren't that many decent alliances out there.

DeletedUser44027

Right... Well, it's 12-0 right now, and you guys are just plain passive! I may not be the biggest fan of ELITE, but I think they'll outlast TFA by a long while. Also, editing peoples quotes is pretty rude.

DeletedUser

Only alliance out of the top 4 to get a swim very nice thank you. I also agree with Dez it's quite rude to misquote someone. Good luck holding off wreckless maybe if you send out a few more pact requests someone may actually help.

DeletedUser44027

Right now I see four alliances rising out of the ashes- WRECKLESS Inc, ELITE, Zero Tolerance, and Drunken monkeys. Additionally, I'd advise you to look at Olympia Legacy. It's got some recognizable players, even if it is in 43.

DeletedUser

Right now I see four alliances rising out of the ashes- WRECKLESS Inc, ELITE, Zero Tolerance, and Drunken monkeys. Additionally, I'd advise you to look at Olympia Legacy. It's got some recognizable players, even if it is in 43.

I Hate to agree but as it seems I think DezXIV might be right on this one we will have to see how the outer rim alliances hold together.

Holds Closed fist and shakes them @ Wreckless

DeletedUser

What about Filiki Eteria? We haven't got 300players or gold in our pockets, but we are giving it a fight and we are much more organized than most. Also we are only focusing on one ocean, O45. We never looked to expand more than we can reach so we stuck togheter as a small group, creating some havoc to Atlantis Lemoria while trying to teach the newer players and help them grow as well.

DeletedUser

This is the top 12 your doing okay for a small alliance good player average

DeletedUser44027

They're good... But their time has come and gone. They have so few players they don't stand a chance anymore. Additionally, I think DM and WI+ZT will most likely go to war, because they share a lot of territory. Another alliance made of the Ashes of TFA and others might do well.

DeletedUser

Our time has come but not gone, I am not sure why you say this. I don't believe the fact we are few has much impact, the small countries of the globe had something big to say in past wars, but ofc this is just a game:). Thing is, we've just started...no need to put an end to the story so fast.

DeletedUser44027

Trust me... You guys have been around a while, and you've gotten a couple of good players, but you'll never be able to stand up to top alliances, simply because you lack numbers. Quantity over quality is sure great to have, but 40 people can't fight off 180 experienced.

DeletedUser

Of course it depends on many things what our faith will be, but meanwhile we will keep our heads up and our eyes open. One thing is for sure, our plan isn't to sink! But this doesn't mean we don't realize the risks around...we've had discussions from day 1 about what possibilities we have and what will happen around us. So far, all seem to go as we thought, not that it was a surprise...but this doesn't mean we came up with a solution, not many choices we have here. So we decided to hang on few as we are, show we are not a joke or a random bunch. Respect is what we are looking for, it's what feeds any good alliance to hang on. As I said, you will see there is more to these 40 people than what is expected...we have plans
There was a tiger in India that killed hundreds of people, I believe it was a game they had, sending a few people at a time with no weapons to try and kill the tiger. He became an expert at killing people... So you see, numbers are not always everything:) send a tiger to do a man's job and he will just...well, kill them all!

DeletedUser

They're good... But their time has come and gone. They have so few players they don't stand a chance anymore. Additionally, I think DM and WI+ZT will most likely go to war, because they share a lot of territory. Another alliance made of the Ashes of TFA and others might do well.

I can see this happening but I sure hope not. Though I suppose that is what happens when two major alliances share borders. Maybe we can kill everyone else and have a sim fest :p hahah

DeletedUser32498

I'm getting more quality players hopping aboard that share our interest.

DeletedUser44027

I can see this happening but I sure hope not. Though I suppose that is what happens when two major alliances share borders. Maybe we can kill everyone else and have a sim fest :p hahah

Eh, it won't be for a while, we've still got a lot of MRA to feast upon :D