Top 12 Sink-or-swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mystery Inc. - Float

I only joined this world for a laugh, so have decided to quit and left a good leader in charge. Doubt he will want the job, and can see the alliance sinking within a day or two, although there are some good members there who will join good alliance.

DeletedUser

Mystery Inc. - Float

I only joined this world for a laugh, so have decided to quit and left a good leader in charge. Doubt he will want the job, and can see the alliance sinking within a day or two, although there are some good members there who will join good alliance.

Aww I like having you here! If you stay I won't attack you until next month and give you free cookies:D

DeletedUser

Why do i read this so early..................Guess I must be bored cause the first 2 weeks never make any sense.

DeletedUser

The Undertaking - Float
WRECKLESS Inc. - Float
Filiki Eteria - Float

Reason - Not MRA's, and 3 in the top 12 who aren't MRA's... Good communication will go far in this world as the vast majority of alliances are recruiting literally anyone anywhere.

Quick note - The Undertaking have a core island. Does anyone else?? Just curious :D

DeletedUser44027

We (the undertaking) happen to be a premade, so of course. Most cores are made after people start to research conquer.

DeletedUser

Yeah so we have an advantage before any other alliance, not thinking twice about pointing it out either because there's only a few players who use the forums, and even less who haven't realised it yet

DeletedUser44027

... Well, davinci uses the forums, and he's going to be our main competition... Besides, everyone has already seen that. It's not a secret. It'll help us, sure, but it's not like you expressed confidential information :p

DeletedUser

I didn't say no one uses it I said there's only a few players, a mere handful in hermonassa anyway

DeletedUser

i assumed this early in the game all alliances are mra and as there are a lot of noobs some players will leave and most alliances will merge

DeletedUser32498

i assumed this early in the game all alliances are mra and as there are a lot of noobs some players will leave and most alliances will merge

yeah tons of alliances i noticed were MRA's. soo many noobs everywhere. my ocean seems pretty quiet except for that fighter's alliance which will most likely collapse.

DeletedUser

Do you think so? From my point of view, everyone's an MRA is a speed one world

DeletedUser

I would say myself and the other leaders of DM have done a rather good job of removing our MRA tag. Though I may be a bit bias.

DeletedUser44027

Lol, I know one of the leaders of DM personally. Total nub, shouldn't ever be leading an alliance. You guys have sure cut a lot, but your average is below elite, and you're now put of the top 12. Then again, points say nothing. But from what I've seen of we of your leaders (only know of about half of them), you guys could do alright summing on the rim. Then again, it's often rim alliances that win he world, sadly.

DeletedUser25787

An updated top twelve Sink or Swim

1)Private Kills
...Sink
Comments- They are a big 'ol MRA and once they get in a good war, they will collapse under their own weight

2) ELITE
... Sink Slowly
Comments-they are raising there average and will develop well in o46 until a real enemy comes

3) The Fighters Alliance
... Sink
Comments-they are at war with WRECKLESS and won't be around to tell the tale soon ;)

4) WRECKLESS Inc.
... Swim
Comments- No comment on my own alliance but I honestly think we are one of the best on the server

5) ALPHAZ
... Swim
Comments- I haven't had much relations with them but from what I've seen they are shaping up well with a very nice core

6) Macedonian Phalanx
... Sink
Comments- A typical MRA rim alliance, they shouldn't last that long

7) Scorpion Elite Forces
... Sink
Comments- low average and a rim alliance, never heard much of them

8) THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
... Sink
Comments- I can't remember but I've seen them in a ton of other worlds and they just fade out, I don't see any difference here

9) Knightstemplar
... Sink
Comments-biggest mra on the server, but also one with the least amount of points

10) Greystroke
... Sink slowly
Comments- very spread out, low average, but not many aggressive alliances down that way

11)The Fighters Elite
... Haha sink
Comments- looks like they got their name from the fighters alliance, very small with a sad amount of members

12)Intelligence squared
... Sink
Comments- they are a nice sized mra but again will collapse under their own weight

+ rep is greatly appreciated

DeletedUser

At least we Greystrokes only have a sink- slowly
10) Greystroke
... Sink slowly
Comments- very spread out, low average, but not many aggressive alliances down that way :D