Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser46324

Most of the lamers from Ialysos came here crying that EN tactics ruined the game. You liked it that much that everyone wants to apply it. ARx3, Knights x3 or 4, and many other x2. As an EN member I feel honored to see how many players worship EN model. I wish kronn was here too lol

DeletedUser22650

only 1 squad can win though, alot of those ppl in 2nd and 3rd branches ought to think about that, youre in holding paddocks because the top players in your main squad dont want to waste slots conquering you just yet, you never know, maybe somebody up the chain will quit and youl get a promotion, or maybe youl be internalized when the top brass decide youre a slacker and theyre sick of the "dead weight" ....maybe its just me but i would rather die fighting with a bit of self respect than just be chattel waiting for the chopping block :D

DeletedUser46395

I think if you're actively playing a world, last place you want to be is in a 2nd or 3rd branch. However, if you're just ticking over in a world to see if it goes anywhere, it can be a comfortable and secure place for a year or so - as long as you're active enough to avoid internal takeover. By then, you should have a plan to either push on, or push off. ;)

DeletedUser46395

Why, are you running 3-tier alliances now? ;)

I don't believe that multi-tiered alliances are necessarily wrong all the time, but I can't see any in this world that look like they will stand the test of time. Very odd world, this, not really settled down into a proper pattern I think, so I'll spare everyone my opinion on the top 12 little longer. So far, it doesn't look to me like the cream has risen, and I think there are many, many changes ahead. Just can't see what they are. ;)

DeletedUser46324

Just a correction, AR has 4 branches. Acid Reign, Acid Reign. Acid.Reign and .Acid reign ...

talk about MRA's lol

DeletedUser46395

Is Acid.Reign actually a branch, or are they making mischief?

DeletedUser30490

tequilla joined them and have changed their names to AR so yes

DeletedUser23384

Stay tuned for my PnP on something to do with some alliance sin the top12 ;)

Zarun-

Strategos
Oh boy, now Beltaine is accusing us of breaking NAP when they broke it first.

Why so much drama, lying, etc here? lol

DeletedUser9070

Not long before Acid Reign sinks. They got wrecked in an OP and it would have been far worse if a bunch of their players didn't hide in VM. Not to mention their third sister alliance/academy/whatever brings them to official MRA status. This is getting laughable :D

DeletedUser23384

'Hide in VM' ever thought people actually need to go for a few days? Work, family etc?

Third Sister alliance? All alliances are on equal footing, tequila merged to us and we are all 1. Similar to EN on Ialysos except we have similar names. MRA no, because we didnt mass recruit it was a merge.

People on this game brand MRA too quickly.

DeletedUser41523

I guess that I will play devil's advocate here and say that before anyone makes declarations that anyone is dead, bear in mind the following.

1) Looks like a lot of pressure has come off of AR main and AR. There's still some good pressure on the latter, though.

2) Looks like PR got oped on and didn't fair well. Belt also suffered a bit in said op, but it was one player. Inactive maybe?

This war could drag on for a long while and it looks liked most people in this fight are fairly competent. So kudos to everyone, you're all honestly doing a good job and this is a fun war to watch. :)

DeletedUser9070

So an uncharacteristically large portion of your players initiated VM within a few hours after your spy tipped you guys off of an incoming operation? Well damn, lucky for you guys. What a fortunate coincidence.

Recruiting, merging, same thing. You recruited an entire alliance of players into your cute little coalition. Smells MRA-esque to me. But go ahead and have a 150-strong alliance in a 50-cap world. It'll just be more laughs for me when you guys are wiped out.

Zarun-

Strategos
Funny how you are pointing fingers at us about a coalition when it has been:

HARPOON, The League of Legions, League of Maniples, Painful Reality, Pandamonium, Morning Glory, Midnight Glory, Tidal Surge, and Tidal Surge 2 all attacking us.

That is 450 cap vs 150 cap. And you whine about our side? Wow, just wow.

As previous poster said, time will tell. :)

And for the op vs us, it was when MG betrayed a NAP and caught us by surprise. It was also mostly cities far out from core that got taken. If you call that a success then more power to you.

Last edited: