Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It's funny how poeple think they are good at the game because they use a lot of gold :))

DeletedUser47144

Friends and Assembled Irony are sinking.

Watch out for Warlords and Epidemic in the coming days

DeletedUser52493

Its funny how we have people that always talk about the gold use..... To be honest its getting lame.... If you want to be competitive in a game that uses gold, you have to use it..... It doesnt make you a bad player, it makes you guys a sore loser because you do not have the funds to actually play...... Im all for no gold as well.... But until they put a cap on it... Im going to use gold just as much as my enemies do.....

DeletedUser

Its funny how we have people that always talk about the gold use..... To be honest its getting lame.... If you want to be competitive in a game that uses gold, you have to use it..... It doesnt make you a bad player, it makes you guys a sore loser because you do not have the funds to actually play...... Im all for no gold as well.... But until they put a cap on it... Im going to use gold just as much as my enemies do.....

What enemies? You NAP'd the only real threat ;)

DeletedUser42857

And as I always point out. Ive made over 100k in the last 6 months gold trading on others worlds.

En85, En86, En87, En88

Was playing all four trading, logging on a fair few times a day, building markets, buying and selling resources.

I had splitenz complaining about our "gold" use in opping them. So #1 player gets virtually rimmed, founder loses her only revolt city. Yes, there were a LOT of hydra's floating around, but our members were told there was an op coming, save your ingredients, build farms, get yourself free population. When youve got 3-4 days to prepare, yes, you can have hydra nukes ready.

DeletedUser

And as I always point out. Ive made over 100k in the last 6 months gold trading on others worlds.

En85, En86, En87, En88

Was playing all four trading, logging on a fair few times a day, building markets, buying and selling resources.

I had splitenz complaining about our "gold" use in opping them. So #1 player gets virtually rimmed, founder loses her only revolt city. Yes, there were a LOT of hydra's floating around, but our members were told there was an op coming, save your ingredients, build farms, get yourself free population. When youve got 3-4 days to prepare, yes, you can have hydra nukes ready.

lol i have never seen so many hydras floating around like they have in this world its pretty crazy

DeletedUser48399

Pretty stupid actually. Killed 100 hydras from 1 guy only in less than 24 hours.

Of course the world I decide to join in ages has loads of hydras smh

Are there any half decent alliances to join on the 65/66 border (joined late) as not looking to run an alliance in this world

DeletedUser42857

lol i have never seen so many hydras floating around like they have in this world its pretty crazy

at least hydra are useful on both offence and defence. They dont benefit one or the other.

Ive had hydra floating around all over, and manti's and been told "oh youre just spending gold etc"

well
1. i earnt that gold playing other worlds
and
2. how come.....
h4bq0Jy.png

Whats really funny, is splitenz are saying oooh, we used gold, yet their number player, and the player who is about to be rimmed, got the 50 recipes award and the culture point FOUR DAYS AGO

Its funny how they were quite happy Arenthia being their #1 player, hitting the 50 recipe mark before some of our players even hit the 25 mark for free administrator, and suddenly they are "you gold spenders"

In fact, theres proof that gold doesnt matter, top spender in Splitz lost all her cities.

Im sure friends are also crying that No Brakes spent loads of gold, the same friends that a week ago seemed to have nothing but manti's and hydras.

DeletedUser42857

Princess Kuini's splitenz founder also managed to hit 50 meals by the 15th, and how many cities she got left.

So splitz can quit crying about gold, ive not even reach the 50 meals target yet im way back on 43

DeletedUser

at least hydra are useful on both offence and defence. They dont benefit one or the other.

Ive had hydra floating around all over, and manti's and been told "oh youre just spending gold etc"

well
1. i earnt that gold playing other worlds
and
2. how come.....
h4bq0Jy.png

Whats really funny, is splitenz are saying oooh, we used gold, yet their number player, and the player who is about to be rimmed, got the 50 recipes award and the culture point FOUR DAYS AGO

Its funny how they were quite happy Arenthia being their #1 player, hitting the 50 recipe mark before some of our players even hit the 25 mark for free administrator, and suddenly they are "you gold spenders"

In fact, theres proof that gold doesnt matter, top spender in Splitz lost all her cities.

Im sure friends are also crying that No Brakes spent loads of gold, the same friends that a week ago seemed to have nothing but manti's and hydras.

i got both of them days ago as well currently sitting 44th overall didnt help me any constantly burning everything i get fighting these damn hydras

ps i hate using hydras they are tough to build without the bull cards