Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

NB are kinda cute , do pacts that can easily grow to take place in top1 , then you put the knife back.

Oh please, if you didn't see this coming than you deserve the rim that is coming to you. :p

DeletedUser

Good top 12 mate.
Just to help you a bit- Killa biiz do have a NAP.
Eking or dummy space may confirm it;)
Btw,doubt there will be a war between Muskets and NB soon:p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

Good top 12 mate.
Just to help you a bit- Killa biiz do have a NAP.
Eking or dummy space may confirm it;)
Btw,doubt there will be a war between Muskets and NB soon:p.

Really, we do? Last I checked the only NAP that Killer Bees have is with our "academy"...which we at least have openly admitted to having on this server. As for your and Muskies "love fest"...well, I will bet you all will wind up being Romeo and Juliet in the end.

If you are going to come at us with your propaganda and innuendos...good luck. We play a straight game- no cr*p (that was for you Figtree), and anyone that wants to know whom we are NAP'd with are free to ask me.

You are most certainly not an authority on what goes on in our alliance...you may try to "puppeteer" every other alliance on the server with your NAPs/DNH lists that simply turn alliances into "city farms" for your members, and bully your way to the table by pretending to be friends with them. And frankly, I hope that they wake up and realize what it really means when NoBrakes/NoSpeedLimit leaders (not the members, bless their hearts) gives their word- it's as valuable as a pocket full of wooden nickels.

In reality...you "befriend" these other alliances long enough to allow their members to grow their cities to a desirable size, and then you pull the carpet out from under these folks and then you all laugh as you take their cities.

I would say that's the "EN way"...but your more honorable players clarified for me that no, it's the "Erik way". EN plays with integrity and honesty...a term that you and your fearless leader define based on which way the wind is blowing on any given day.

Maybe some of your own quality players will reflect and decide that they didn't come here to watch another massive coalition ruin a server and they will put the BRAKES ON and hop off your bus.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, did I touch a nerve HF?:d
Please tell me how many NAP's do we have?:d
Just 1,with Muskets/Wombles.
None else,lol
Not sure for which alliances are you talking about:d
Could be wrong but we haven't approached any alliance so far:d
We have approved their requests, but we have not initiated one:d
Btw,does Patrick agree with your statements?: d

And you amused me a lot with the part of decent EN players and unworthy EN players: d
It reminds me someone, let me guess- dummy space?: d

And you do have a NAP with Muskets honey:d
Should I tell Pat why you stay with a liar?:d

DeletedUser49059

Hahahaha, did I touch a nerve HF?:d
Please tell me how many NAP's do we have?:d
Just 1,with Muskets/Wombles.
None else,lol
Not sure for which alliances are you talking about:d
Could be wrong but we haven't approached any alliance so far:d
We have approved their requests, but we have not initiated one:d
Btw,does Patrick agree with your statements?: d

And you amused me a lot with the part of decent EN players and unworthy EN players: d
It reminds me someone, let me guess- dummy space?: d

And you do have a NAP with Muskets honey:d
Should I tell Pat why you stay with a liar?:d

No you didn't touch a nerve at all, but you do make me laugh Nisa...it's entertaining is that you don't bother to contact me directly. Ever. Does that hurt my feelings? Let me see...nope, sure doesn't.

Your last "publicized diplomat" quit. Why? Sources in the North tell me it was because he didn't enjoy doing your dirty work for you and doesn't like your MCA (Massive Coalition Alliance). If you want to reach out to me in game, that's up to you. Otherwise, don't let the door smack you.

As for Muskies, Dimspace, etc...that's your rhetoric fallback argument, and neither are relevant to our alliance here in 55. We have just as much of a NAP with Muskies as we do with you and the other 399+/- members of your coalition.

Best luck in the game.

DeletedUser

Your is for me or the alliance HF?
In both cases help me who is this quitting diplo in sign of anger with me?:d
Last time I checked ( roughly 1 min before) it still is Meta-man:d

And tbh you are too boring in game too to be mailed: d

DeletedUser49059

Your is for me or the alliance HF?
In both cases help me who is this quitting diplo in sign of anger with me?:d
Last time I checked ( roughly 1 min before) it still is Meta-man:d

And tbh you are too boring in game too to be mailed: d

I am sorry, I don't spend my day fixated on whom your diplomat is Nisa...last I saw it was changed from Meta-man to someone named "Hell House", and Meta-man previously had told me he was sick of being diplomat - not that he was mad at you personally as you just indicated, but perhaps disappointed with the MCA (if you missed what that stands for...Massive Coalition Alliance) style of play. With over 400 members or affiliates I am sure you have plenty of talent to select from to fill the position.

Entertaining you is not high on my priority list. I am sure you do quite nicely entertaining yourself...;)

As for continuing to play the "last word game" that you and Dimmy enjoy...not interested. If you want to discuss something relevant, feel free to email me either here or in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
HF Girl on the attack :D I love how all of a sudden we have a Coalition again and this random number of 399 pops up, where did that one come from? Or is it just a made up figure :D

DeletedUser

Amusement and entertaining is different darling, and tbh I don't do charity with old farmer women;)
And nope, it is still Meta-Man;)

DeletedUser

Thanks EK, I knew about the nap between The Muskets and No Breaks but honestly I dont see a war not happening between them in the future. Hope you guys beat No Breaks :)

And also mods, what is wrong with the word pi*sed ?