Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh Dim, why do you feel the need to lie in every server you play? Do we need to show you our 0 current pacts in our alliance page?

Invite him to your alliance and lett him see for him self. Easy to prove :p

Ranga1

Strategos
I wont publicly shame him, he knows he has no proof and he is only guessing.

But Dim Logic states: If you think its true it is a FACT

DeletedUser

Dumbspace,this is only for ya mate;)
1 No Brakes 635690 80 7946
2 The Musketeers 635357 80 7942

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Dumbspace,this is only for ya mate;)
1 No Brakes 635690 80 7946
2 The Musketeers 635357 80 7942

well its easy to be number one when youve multiple branches and can just move the higher points players into one. NB already practicing their world wonder rotation

What is it, three branches now, and one pact.

No Brakes/Goons/Black Dawn - All one. Going with the novel approach this server of giving them different names in the hope it fools us.

know what they say.. bigger they are, harder they fall. :D

destroxxi

Phrourach
You are the biggest coward i have met in this game....and believe me i have met a lot of cowards.

Pipe down you are total trash.

Tmax big mouth. little player. Can't get enough attention in real life so has to troll online games forums to acquire enough attention to give his life meaning.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Was pretty easy to get off that ignore list tea :D maybe it's time we post a screen shot of our no pacts in alliance profile? Dim Logic no doubt will refute that anyway :D

DeletedUser50768

well its easy to be number one when youve multiple branches and can just move the higher points players into one. NB already practicing their world wonder rotation

No Brakes/Goons/Black Dawn - All one. Going with the novel approach this server of giving them different names in the hope it fools us.

What have you smoked last few hours? It had to hit you very strong... or were you just born that way?

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, you are great Dim!
Same old moaner and justifier: d
I bet your logic will now say that multiple alliances fed us with resources and gold, that we did this and that but you will never say a good word for others;)

The fact stands dear Dim that we have a higher activity then Bloody( please do not tell me Ruthie is not part of Muskets- you know by now I can not be deceived) Karlitos;)
We started one day later and if your words are to be taken at face value we are just a shrinking bunch of simmers led by the biggest loser in grepolis history who owes every medal to king fighters like Tim Jarndog,,since every worthy soul of Eviction Notice, now reinforced by legendary fighting "winners" like you and other Ruthie followers- true representatives of the best traditions of EN:d ,unanimously rallied after Karlito and Ruthie( of course you come first but did not mentioned you since this is a given:d), and condemned his heretical sect:d

Add pathetic after your name yourself Dim;)

Ranga1

Strategos

No Brakes/Goons/Black Dawn -

Who are black dawn? Just saw them in the alliance rankings, never even been mentioned in our forum.

So Dim you want to come on and apologise to the masses for spewing consecutive lies? Or you just want to ignore this as well?

and are pacted with No Brakes (true)
No Pacts.jpg

:eek:

DeletedUser

Oh well ranga- he will wait until we will have one to call you liar:d
Please do not ask from him to show his page;)
You know he can't, and don't be surprised he will call us dictators one day: d