Top 12 Sink or Swim?

destroxxi

Phrourach
Stable I will go ahead and clarify that whole thing for you. This world dropped honestly HG and our group of about 20 or so didnt plan to play at the start then we saw how to the world looked and made a decision.

I dropped in at first just going to wing it shaz approached me I accepted, HG and the rest dropped later and formed an alliance I joined. HG then approached Shaz and Kkkeeer (old repo) about the idea of the 3 separate groups becoming one making the odds a bit more likely seeing as if not 44 would be random groups of 20-30 odd players in each alliance and not organized. Everyone got together talked and came to agreeable terms and became one. So yes we technically did recruit but not individual players we recruited groups of small premades into one. Add in the fact as everyone knows that people come and go by the time WW's come around I dont really see a problem with it.

DeletedUser21287

No, I'm hating the player, as grepo has made changes specifically to avoid this type of thing, and as you said earlier, most of Caustic was recruited, so you weren't all 150 friends who wanted to play together. You are 150 players who wanted the challenge of having twice as many players as the cap to make it easier on yourselves. Now I don't put too much blame on you, as this is a too regular occurrence. But you still are to blame

I have no idea how the group got together, as mentioned most are enemies so it isn't as if they have talked to me about it. Luckily Dest has cleared up how it all was formed however it doesnt matter either way. And as for easy on myself, seriously dude you really do have no idea of the other alliances I have been in and what challenges we had. Yet again prejudgement as I said before. Your ignorance is staggering but I wont hold it against you.

Evil hurry up with this top 12 please. I'm getting bored replying to these people who already form their opinions based on (and lets be honest) what they would do themselves, the thought that somebody wouldnt do what they do must really p*** them off.

DeletedUser46395

I have no idea how the group got together, as mentioned most are enemies so it isn't as if they have talked to me about it. Luckily Dest has cleared up how it all was formed however it doesnt matter either way. And as for easy on myself, seriously dude you really do have no idea of the other alliances I have been in and what challenges we had. Yet again prejudgement as I said before. Your ignorance is staggering but I wont hold it against you.

Evil hurry up with this top 12 please. I'm getting bored replying to these people who already form their opinions based on (and lets be honest) what they would do themselves, the thought that somebody wouldnt do what they do must really p*** them off.

Pot, kettle, black... might help others not to be judgemental if you weren't so massively judgemental yourself in all you posts, mate. Now I've started that Fantasy Wars thread, why not have a go at that while you're waiting for Evil?

DeletedUser21287

Pot, kettle, black... might help others not to be judgemental if you weren't so massively judgemental yourself in all you posts, mate. Now I've started that Fantasy Wars thread, why not have a go at that while you're waiting for Evil?

are you drunk?

Van Helsing

Phrourach
You guys make me laugh.

From what I read, Martin was attempting to make a prediction on the top 12 alliances as he saw it (the clue is in the title). If you disagree then write your own top 12 instead of shooting down someone who makes the attempt.

keep smiling its only a game - (sits back in chair, pours Stella 660ml bottle into favourite glass and waits for the crying to start)

DeletedUser24785

You guys make me laugh.

From what I read, Martin was attempting to make a prediction on the top 12 alliances as he saw it (the clue is in the title). If you disagree then write your own top 12 instead of shooting down someone who makes the attempt.

keep smiling its only a game - (sits back in chair, pours Stella 660ml bottle into favourite glass and waits for the crying to start)

I actually prefer the 440ml cans, they stay cooler and quicker to drink, thus another cool one is closer to opening. How are you anyway VH, good i trust.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
ha ha - how are you Tim? I am great thanks.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

the way I drink it i dont get warm - believe me lol
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Evidently they dont do a top 18 so your alliance dont figure - lol
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser46395

You guys make me laugh.

Stella? You're drinking that muck? Second-worst beer in Belgium after Jupiller? Wow.

Unless you mean the Egyptian Stella, in which case there's not a lot of choice.

Nice glass of Oakham Citra here.

DeletedUser51423

.. a top 12 would be awesome.. just sayin' that would actually keep this thread on topic. I did have to check the title of the thread a few times while reading the last 2 pages..

DeletedUser52215

Okay here goes *prepares to get battered*

1. Caustic Soda
Good core, good leaders. I won't say anymore because this is my alliance. Swim
2. Show me your Noobies
These guys look very strong, a good core however it is on the 44/54 border very close to CS core which is bound to cause conflict at some point.
Definitely good fighters here, 17:1 against Check Mate so if things continue like this they will have a very strong hold on southern 54 and will keep it unless they get greedy and rush to get all of 54, spreading themselves out. Swim
3. Enough is Enough
Where to start...
A strong core in northern 55 very tight however SMYN are close and I see a conflict there.
Great fighters there and some big players already but will they be able to survive the pressure later on?
I see them going through 'boom' weeks currently but I expect there will be some internal issues and their fall will be as quick. Swim quick then Sink like the Titanic.
4. Check Mate
They have a more spread out core than most and I suspect that is why they have taken more hits than most. These guys have a few good players but they need to get fighting back SMYN if they want to survive. If they can hit back then they have a shot otherwise I suspect more alliances will start hitting them and that's when their bigger players ditch. Float then Sink
5. This is not a Drill
Ocean 45 is theirs no doubt about that. They are a tight group of players here to fight and they will go far. Good stats 4th in attackers, somewhere in defenders but that is irrelevant for now due to the smaller alliances being clobbered. They have a plan and expect when 45 is fully theirs they will hit another ocean, hard. Potential winners and I think they are underestimated. Swim
6. Caustic Juice
No comment, same as numero 1
7. Written in blood
Good start but future depends on EIE progression. I think they will end up merging once EIE starts to focus them. Perhaps they could ally and beat EIE but I don't see them being around until the end. Float
8. Hydra
No core and from the looks of it no plan what they are doing. Food for all and definitely sink
9. Rejects
Two mini cores and a decent start however they won't be able to hold back CS. Potentially they could merge with a northern rim alliance and become a threat but for now I suspect they will turtle and slowly sink
10. Northlanders
I don't think they have a clue what to do, for starts they are not in the north. TINAD have been munching on them a bit but I think the feast isn't far off. Sink
11. Blood Pressure
With number 7.
12. Berserker Brigade
They haven't got a tight core and EIE have given them trouble. They look like food for the east. Sink

Hope you enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Okay here goes *prepares to get battered*

1. Caustic Soda
Good core, good leaders. I won't say anymore because this is my alliance. Swim
2. Show me your Noobies
These guys look very strong, a good core however it is on the 44/54 border very close to CS core which is bound to cause conflict at some point.
Definitely good fighters here, 17:1 against Check Mate so if things continue like this they will have a very strong hold on southern 54 and will keep it unless they get greedy and rush to get all of 54, spreading themselves out. Swim
3. Enough is Enough
Where to start...
A strong core in northern 55 very tight however SMYN are close and I see a conflict there.
Great fighters there and some big players already but will they be able to survive the pressure later on?
I see them going through 'boom' weeks currently but I expect there will be some internal issues and their fall will be as quick. Swim quick then Sink like the Titanic.
4. Check Mate
They have a more spread out core than most and I suspect that is why they have taken more hits than most. These guys have a few good players but they need to get fighting back SMYN if they want to survive. If they can hit back then they have a shot otherwise I suspect more alliances will start hitting them and that's when their bigger players ditch. Float then Sink
5. This is not a Drill
Ocean 45 is theirs no doubt about that. They are a tight group of players here to fight and they will go far. Good stats 4th in attackers, somewhere in defenders but that is irrelevant for now due to the smaller alliances being clobbered. They have a plan and expect when 45 is fully theirs they will hit another ocean, hard. Potential winners and I think they are underestimated. Swim
6. Caustic Juice
No comment, same as numero 1
7. Written in blood
Good start but future depends on EIE progression. I think they will end up merging once EIE starts to focus them. Perhaps they could ally and beat EIE but I don't see them being around until the end. Float
8. Hydra
No core and from the looks of it no plan what they are doing. Food for all and definitely sink
9. Rejects
Two mini cores and a decent start however they won't be able to hold back CS. Potentially they could merge with a northern rim alliance and become a threat but for now I suspect they will turtle and slowly sink
10. Northlanders
I don't think they have a clue what to do, for starts they are not in the north. TINAD have been munching on them a bit but I think the feast isn't far off. Sink
11. Blood Pressure
With number 7.
12. Berserker Brigade
They haven't got a tight core and EIE have given them trouble. They look like food for the east. Sink

Hope you enjoy :)

worst top12 I ever read..

1. Caustic Soda - good leaders? shaz or these little jokers mauro & steve? Or Beth who never fails lol Pacted With everyone around.. well done fighting with Nr.43 Danish Vikings and Nr.102
Gold Traders!
2. Show me your Noobies - strong?! good core again? swim only if they hold their non-aggression pact with o44 and o55. At least they fight with Nr.20 Great Global Warriors and other MRAs.. leaders, just a bunch of noobies, like phil who provoke ban after being owned.
3. Enough is Enough - only ones who will swim from the current top12, but again, no leadership.. so best players will set apart from the rest and make their own team.
4. Check Mate - one golder and his MRA band.. will be eaten by bigger MRA
5. This is not a Drill - don't know these njubs, but looks like they are pacted in their sim ocean 45 with another MRA 8. HYDRA and 12. HYDRA 2
6. Caustic Juice -
joke.
7. Written in blood - pacted with everyone like always, at least Ruth has her own fan club.. maybe because she post a picture of nice looking girl with a "C" size breasts and her name above it. But if you are looking for crown this is probably the right place, Ruth always join / cooperate with winning coalition

others are just dead weight..

Only good alliance in this sim world is Carnufex, but I hear their leader is too busy with en92.. so he is going to ghost sooner or later.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21287

1. Caustic Soda - good leaders? shaz or these little jokers mauro & steve? Or Beth who never fails lol Pacted With everyone around.. well done fighting with Nr.43 Danish Vikings and Nr.102
Gold Traders!
2. Show me your Noobies - strong?! good core again? swim only if they hold their non-aggression pact with o44 and o55. At least they fight with Nr.20 Great Global Warriors and other MRAs.. leaders, just a bunch of noobies, like phil who provoke ban after being owned.
3. Enough is Enough - only ones who will swim from the current top12, but again, no leadership.. so best players will set apart from the rest and make their own team.
5. This is not a Drill - don't know these njubs, but looks like they are pacted in their sim ocean 45 with another MRA 8. HYDRA and 12. HYDRA 2
6. Caustic Juice -
joke.
7. Written in blood - pacted with everyone like always, at least Ruth has her own fan club.. maybe because she post a picture of nice looking girl with a "C" size breasts and her name above it. But if you are looking for crown this is probably the right place, Ruth always join / cooperate with winning coalition

Only good alliance in this sim world is Carnufex, but I hear their leader is too busy with en92.. so he is going to ghost sooner or later.

All sink then Kurb?
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

destroxxi

Phrourach

Gold Traders!
6. Caustic Juice -
joke.

Kurb stop drinking among other things so much and you might actually be able to function like a non bi-polar person. You are alone realize that now you actually have managed to burn pretty much every bridge for what semblance of friendship you had in this game. No one sane will take you in your to much of a risk and you don't listen or care for anyone but yourself. So cheers mate keep posting things like these and keep burning more burn the world always worked for you in the past? Don't think you have seen the end of a world for probably 8 years now.

Last edited: