Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser31109

We need a new top 12 now, I see a lot of things changed lately.

Any volunteer?

DeletedUser44960

We need a new top 12 now, I see a lot of things changed lately.

Any volunteer?

Yup the world did get some big changes like the Winners have 4 academies right now or is it that Spirits are the main alliance now ;)

DeletedUser31109

Yup the world did get some big changes like the Winners have 4 academies right now or is it that Spirits are the main alliance now ;)

We prefer calling it 4 families, 1 project 1 goal.
Good luck for you guys.

DeletedUser20914

Not Only that , winner have a nap with Alliance Haze in 65

Winners so desperate they trying to get everyone to fight us in S.T.O.R.M and they only barly manage to break our seiges...this is a joke or what ? :p

My mantis are so rusty no one giving me chance to use them
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser31109

Winners so desperate they trying to get everyone to fight us in S.T.O.R.M and they only barly manage to break our seiges...this is a joke or what ? :p

Lol, if you didn't use your mantis today I guess you should check your forums ( You know the button between "alliance" and "ranking" ) then you have a problem because your alliance is so bad trying to break a siege for Winners.

Cheers to that

DeletedUser20914

First my Alliance is Storm, no Storm city is under seige
Second i would use them if it wasn't 10000 h tt :p

better keep them for your future siege on my city, that is if your a man of your word, remember you promised me 0 cities soon. u got me shaking
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser31109

First my Alliance is Storm, no Storm city is under seige
Second i would use them if it wasn't 10000 h tt :p

better keep them for your future siege on my city, that is if your a man of your word, remember you promised me 0 cities soon. u got me shaking
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Ahahaha, you just proved how weak you are and how much no idea what's happening in your alliance you have.

Please send me someone who can make a clear statement on the siege you were trying to break but you couldn't :(

We are not focusing on such a small ant like you at the moment, we are eating your whole house.

I'm also glad you are saving them for when we come for your cities ahaha, careful they might die on defense now we know you have them ahaha.

Shake that *** dude :D

DeletedUser54568

Never heard of a NAP with Haze... You guys are getting lucky because everyone in O65 is so spread out. And most of us are in the northwest of O55 near O45 :) We don't see you as a big threat.. at least not yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

Upset that you can't find an alliance to pact with for more than 24 hours? :(

Nah why would I be upset ? Our leaders should try and speak with yours , cuz it seams that you guys really can do a job on getting and keeping a pact :p Will you in Winners change the name in Spirit something cuz it seams like the Spirit guys are having an upper hand in this all.

DeletedUser54568

We won't change the name, our branch is Winners II, SGK have been getting big cities in the east, lucky them :) And some of our members switched to that alliance. I don't think it's something bad that we keep recruiting players and that SGK has more points. There's still with us.

DeletedUser44960

We won't change the name, our branch is Winners II, SGK have been getting big cities in the east, lucky them :) And some of our members switched to that alliance. I don't think it's something bad that we keep recruiting players and that SGK has more points. There's still with us.

Like electrico said you are a family , so as far as I can see you are a big happy family and you should try to get a common name :p

DeletedUser54568

Yeah we are family, we look after our own. And perhaps... but everyone knows who our sister alliances are already anyway. Spirit and Winners. Not hard to memorize :p

DeletedUser44960

Because after bragging about killing flyers and taking an city, your alliance went back to business as usual and losing cities or hitting VM to us.

I really dont know that I was talking to you when I said that hmmm or maybe Im wrong and you are analeea to ? Damn.
And btv I really cant find I post that I bragged that we killed the flyers , so again why would I be upset , I its a where I wait another fast cq world to start playing like I used to , so just here to have fun and to dont get upset.

DeletedUser54568

Haha he's not me. xD And that's good, you are not as uptight as High. I don't get why people take things so serious either

DeletedUser41523

I really dont know that I was talking to you when I said that hmmm or maybe Im wrong and you are analeea to ? Damn.
And btv I really cant find I post that I bragged that we killed the flyers , so again why would I be upset , I its a where I wait another fast cq world to start playing like I used to , so just here to have fun and to dont get upset.

Just poking fun at SC as a whole. No worries man. :)