Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser54584

Storm will break soon enough as Stay war has been a cake walk compared to the 1st 2wks of our. we can give them attention now unlike before.

The Every ocean has a coalition or is a family so get real. You aint that good just because you are sieging our backline semi-isolated players.

so you think its smart to have an TT of 30H and attack your STAY/winners frontliners??? we do what we can in the posistion we are in

DeletedUser44960

TSF - No worries man after all it is a game and Im here to trash talk and have a little bit fun
Electrico - Yea you can form a big happy family and win a world search for the smaller alliances in this world maybe they will join you do it like OSG lol
Roni - Dont bother with those noobs
Analeea- Like I said to TSF it is only a game so no point of getting it to serious and come closer to me I want to fight you :p
Decipher23- Maybe STORM will sink cuz you guys keep hitting them with the man power you have and I mean with the numbers not the skills.

DeletedUser20914

Again with the numbers...ugh
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser44960

as of being noobs everyone starts as one and God knows Grepolis needs new players(noobs)

When I first started to play grepo long long time ago I didnt talk to much I tried to learn how to play this game , but apparently things have changed so now Instead of learning how to play you first learn how to trash talk. If you guys want to trash talk please make a new forum thread this is for a top 12

DeletedUser44960

I'm not new tho. lol. I played two years of grepo stopped at apollonia en67 Coz i was playing tribalwars won two worlds there and with my friends out I decided to play grepo. It's different games I know but I know how to play in the long haul and my sniping has been great due to the fact thats all i do there. I sniped an attacker with his 40erinyes returning home with a 1sec difference last night.. Externals is for everyone BTW.

I really didnt need to know that and you dont need to defend yourself when I say you are a noob or something like that. You dont know me my opinion shouldnt be a problem for you. And really you backtracked and enemies attack wow ! Dont brag about your skills in externals It is damn funny , If we all would do that then externals would be a great place to hang out.
And yea externals are for everything but this thread is for top 12 and we should keep it that way

DeletedUser54537

I made a thread for this trash talk, please go talk there if not for making top 12s

DeletedUser54494

Deleted most of my comments. Someone do a top12.
Hope these storm troopers just do one instead of coming here and bragging.

DeletedUser20914

Can anyone make a top 12 instead ?
by the way, roni, I just remembered you from pella
hehe, i knew your name was familiar, but i couldnt quite remember well.
well met then mate :)

DeletedUser20914

yes mors league united
alongside Bair N , if you know him. :)

DeletedUser54568

Analeea- Like I said to TSF it is only a game so no point of getting it to serious and come closer to me I want to fight you :p
If you want to fight me what's stopping you? You know I'm like 2 hours away from you? Lol, and you are the "man" so make the first move closer to me if you want.;)

DeletedUser41523

I was in Band of Misfits. Anyways time for a new one of these. :)

1) OSG4Life- The Top dogs of the world. Best average, second in BP, they have a lot of good players. But they still have a lot of dead weight. However, I don't see them getting into SC's position anytime soon. SWIM

2) Stay Cool-
Overall this seems like the start of a downward spiral. Their branch, Stay Sinergy, appears to be all but dead, reducing them to two branches. Stay Enraged is gradually falling down the top 12, going from 5th to 8th. I can't say I see them lasting. From our end we haven't met much resistance. Then again, most of the players they have in O45 are the ones we warned them would sim and lose cities. SINK.

3) Killer Bunnies-
This group has been surprising. They seem to have improved since Wheredevil has been gone. Fighting a good war against SC. But at the same time OSG is feeding on them. This group will be interesting to watch. SWIM.

4) OCEANS VETERANS-
Probably the best team on the server at the moment. I also see them as the most likely to last through WW. SWIM

5) Turtle Time-
We suck so hard. Plz get me out of here. ;)

6) Spirit of Game Kings-
Keep growing like this and they'll no longer be taking orders from winners. ;) kidding, they have nice growth and appear to be warring with STORM and SC. They aren't fairing hot vs STORM and SC though. FLOAT

7) Rejects-
Pretty solid looking alliance, going tit for tat with OSG and SC at the same time. SWIM.

8) Guerilla Bunnies-
See 3.

9) Stay Enraged-
Lets Tj Kanniben lead this branch. This tells me all I need to know about SC tbh.

10) Winners-
In my opinion, this is the most underrated alliance. They've been going toe to toe with SC since the start of the server and they've hung with them the entire time. SWIM

11) Spirit Of X-
Blue Ballers.

12) OSG Vanguard-
See 1

Honorable Mentions
Butchers
Timber Wolves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

If you want to fight me what's stopping you? You know I'm like 2 hours away from you? Lol, and you are the "man" so make the first move closer to me if you want.;)

Ah so sweat of you I would prefer if we would go drink something rather then fight :p
As I said before Im just siming around