Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser54494

lol. Storm thinks we are having a hard time with them. your just lucky you are not on the Stay front where all of the action is NOT in your isolated islands.

DeletedUser20914

Winners have 4-5 maximum good players, Killzkuba being one of them , -hes a great player, me and him had much fun in pella-

however, every thing else is just pure MRA . Winners try to recruit and befriend everyone. Seriously, they even tried to recruit us in Strom.

when i first poped in this world, i got an invite from winners after 5 min, i couldnt stay there for a day, Drama , Problems And MM's on the first day, so i left.....

when the big noob coaliation fel in 65, winner familly took most of the members, what does that make them? lol

plus, My electrocuted frind here was bragging about us, not breaking AN INternal of theirs?? althought it dosent make sens, we still broke it

63b0c56c45.png

And For the ones who are intersted in Scores

S.T.O.R.M 4-0 Spirit kings

DeletedUser41523

I could see them winning O55 vs you guys. Not really sure about O65.

DeletedUser31109

and yet, when you were diplomat of 'empire' you agreed to an NAP within seconds....

Well I felt bad for you guys getting rimmed there :( , but not anymore :D

Scindo on 2017-02-14 at 14:49
Hello Electrico,

We of S.T.O.R.M are an veteran, pre-made alliance, who fought and won in previous worlds of the game. As of this moment we are not big enough to fight Winners on our own. And especially now that they have allied with Spirit of Game Kings

As we see it now, it looks like you got an open frontline against them. We may not be big enough to deal with their massive numbers and gold-players. We can still fight hard when we Cooperate. At this moment Winners is fighting hard with the Stay-alliances. If we also attack we can crush Winners while the backdoor is still a bit open.

If we have 2 sieges at the same time they have to divide their attention. Easier for the both of us.
We would like to see you at the front lines

Greetings,
Scindo and the rest of S.T.O.R.M

As you can see, you admit here in this message that you guys are getting rimmed by Winners, but still you dare to come here to this forum and brag about how strong you guys are and how much you are ready to defend against Winners.

You also wanted a NAP ( which I feel it's useless early game) because you know if we ally with Winners it's over for you guys (what's happening now) and because ShadowHawk was showing you hell on your frontlines.

Get a life bro.

Good luck for the next month.

Regards,

Chief

DeletedUser31109

Anyway please, this thread is only for top 12 alliances, I don't think you guys should be here.

Go find your own business somewhere else.

DeletedUser20914

you admit that your a noob
biggest one i have ever seen as well

if you think that a couple of our Seiges on your cities Got Broken Means WE are RIMMED , then you are not worth my time here anymore. your all talk, havent seen a single attack from you as well

DeletedUser41523

Just throwing it out there, being one of the main Thetan leaders early on, knowing Rob, and having the Academy X leader in TT.

Seeing AX merge makes me feel like I got blue balled big time. Anyone else?

DeletedUser20914

Sim, AX was looking decent, good core, good players, they had a chance to be competitive in WW on their own after all is only a 50 players game.
the reason they decide to help a tri-alliance is rediculsly beyond reason. shame

DeletedUser31109

You guys really have no idea how diplo works, annd obviously never won a single world to know how it's done.

Won't argue with noobs anymore.

Peace

DeletedUser20914

haha yeah i never won a world before

no idea how i got a crown
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser54584

As you can see, you admit here in this message that you guys are getting rimmed by Winners, but still you dare to come here to this forum and brag about how strong you guys are and how much you are ready to defend against Winners.

You also wanted a NAP ( which I feel it's useless early game) because you know if we ally with Winners it's over for you guys (what's happening now) and because ShadowHawk was showing you hell on your frontlines.

Get a life bro.

Good luck for the next month.

Regards,

Chief

at of the moment i wrote that mai we were small, 11 vs 3 full alliances, so we could not fight them, that is some what difrent then getting rimmed, that was bunnies vs STAY. 3 full aliances as enemies, ofcourse you want an NAP with some1...

for every member of S.T.O.R.M now, there are 11 of you...

and about Shadowhawk giving us hell?? Yes he is a good player, he has a bit of gold, but i would not call that hell just yet, he is just killing some troops.

and about my real life, that is none of your business

ow, one more thing, every player starts off as a noob

bye
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

p.s. if you want to continue, please use that thread, 'the great noob coalition'

p.p.s. add Modern Warframe also to the family, what do you hope to gain with such an masive coalition.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

You guys really have no idea how diplo works, annd obviously never won a single world to know how it's done.

Won't argue with noobs anymore.

Peace

Ive won a world... I think Storm are some of the ex-Mors from Pella too. So if that's the case, they've won a world.

Personally it doesn't effect me negatively. It was just a blue ball moment. Luckily there's still several other interesting looking alliances. Like Butchers.

DeletedUser54584

hmm, indeed they do look intreresting, only 14 members. I do see them rising into the top 12, someday

DeletedUser41523

Yeah they look great. I can't wait to see them fight a top team soon.

DeletedUser54494

Storm will break soon enough as Stay war has been a cake walk compared to the 1st 2wks of our. we can give them attention now unlike before.

The Every ocean has a coalition or is a family so get real. You aint that good just because you are sieging our backline semi-isolated players.