Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Albozzz

Chiliarch
lol yea make fun of the guy who doesnt perfectly speak his second or third or forth language. Instead he should be an example for you all, because not only you can barely speak your own native language, but you dont know any other.

At least he speaks your native language better than you can speak his ;)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
much more what i do not respect that you gang there not respected that i did the same thing to you member and you just split to this honor and understanded act.
Are you claiming that we gave you problems for attacking someone going into VM? I never have personally said anything to you about attacking anyone, so in that sense, not sure where you're coming from with that- You hit VM cool.. once that starts your good to go.. up till the point VM kicks in however... well.. you're attackable for a reason right?

(Obv different if theres a real life emergency or something.. but not the case here .. )

mats25

Phrourach
no i attacked one of you guyes...who left to vm. as well and not wanted to activate his game...so i understanded him.i canceled attacks all to him and let it be in peace to respect his will... wasnt hard ,chause in my eye there are meny reds to attack.
i asked the same,got message good,injoy you eastern, but in some funny way this was just joke...so .

just salute you all there with great spirit and nice grepolis time.

i wait new theme here to give my opinions.this can stay and be my mistake to understand you wrong...sry. for that.

with respect to others.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54755

lol yea make fun of the guy who doesnt perfectly speak his second or third or forth language. Instead he should be an example for you all, because not only you can barely speak your own native language, but you dont know any other.

At least he speaks your native language better than you can speak his ;)
Cute considering im not english, if your english is *** (like yourself) then atleast have something to say. There is a reason that vm takes 48 hours to activate. There is no golden rule saying that you shouldn't attack people entering vm, he's in the wrong its realy that simple

Last edited by a moderator:

mats25

Phrourach
Cute considering im not english, if your english is *** (like yourself) then atleast have something to say. There is a reason that vm takes 48 hours to activate. There is no golden rule saying that you should'nt attack people entering vm, he's in the wrong its realy that simple
like i ready you ..then i shuld act the same way... tell to you guye ,yes you can go to sleep .all fine injoy...but then i go and take his ls out and take away his city...lol <simple is that.like you seed...lol. if the spirit like this in this game then i move to farmwille...
seems you are just too far of all the theme here.

DeletedUser54755

like i ready you ..then i shuld act the same way... tell to you guye ,yes you can go to sleep .all fine injoy...but then i go and take his ls out and take away his city...lol <simple is that.like you seed...lol. if the spirit like this in this game then i move to farmwille...
seems you are just too far of all the theme here.
Right... see the problem is that i dont believe anyone told you we wouldnt attack you, you also never reached out to me to explain.

The spirit off the game is that you dont get a pass just because you want sleep, We all like sleep, sleep is great. That doesnt mean that everyone gets a pass whenever night time comes around

Mole man 420

Phrourach
no i attacked one of you guyes...who left to vm. as well and not wanted to activate his game...so i understanded him.i canceled attacks all to him and let it be in peace to respect his will... wasnt hard ,chause in my eye there are meny reds to attack.
i asked the same,got message good,injoy you eastern, but in some funny way this was just joke...so .

just salute you all there with great spirit and nice grepolis time.

i wait new theme here to give my opinions.this can stay and be my mistake to understand you wrong...sry. for that.

with respect to others.
We don't see eye to eye than - as I stated in my last resposne - if it's a real life emergency that's different, so considering that isn't the case here i'll move forward from that point.

VM has 48 hours before it kicks in, therefore you choose the exact moment you no longer want to be bothered and to enjoy your peace.. everything up till that point you chose to be attackable, by A.) Playing this game, and B.) Not having hit VM earlier than that.

You choose when to hit VM, therefore choosing what time it starts, and what time you can't be botehred by attacks anymore. Nothing dishonorable about enemies attacking you all the way up till that VM kicks in. Thats just you venting being bothered, and I don't believe you saying you're not upset by it, as you're here calling us dishonorable pussies.. lmfao. But hey, cry away, you got attacked, you hit VM, and attacks kept coming till it started.. it is what it is

mats25

Phrourach
We don't see eye to eye than - as I stated in my last resposne - if it's a real life emergency that's different, so considering that isn't the case here i'll move forward from that point.

VM has 48 hours before it kicks in, therefore you choose the exact moment you no longer want to be bothered and to enjoy your peace.. everything up till that point you chose to be attackable, by A.) Playing this game, and B.) Not having hit VM earlier than that.

You choose when to hit VM, therefore choosing what time it starts, and what time you can't be botehred by attacks anymore. Nothing dishonorable about enemies attacking you all the way up till that VM kicks in. Thats just you venting being bothered, and I don't believe you saying you're not upset by it, as you're here calling us dishonorable pussies.. lmfao. But hey, cry away, you got attacked, you hit VM, and attacks kept coming till it started.. it is what it is.
i just love the way how translate things later...now there allready i wanted to sleep...heheh.just thinked you guyes take this same level as i taked to you guye(respected his will)...so nothing more...think what you like... and i did not pushed vm. under attacks from you,i am not that kind of grepoholic.
To me, men to men...word to word. you loosed this game..

as i seed before this theme is ended, take up next one...next time i know no need to response to nothing.

mabe i make one good present to you guyes in ww time.

Last edited:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
i just love the way how translate things later...now there allready i wanted to sleep...heheh.just thinked you guyes take this same level as i taked to you guye(respected his will)...so nothing more...think what you like... and i did not pushed vm. under attacks from you,i am not that kind of grepoholic.

as i seed before this theme is ended, take up next one...next time i know no need to response to nothing.

All i understood from this is that you think we think you wanted to sleep.. which nah.. not what I said.
You can take me one on one... stupid since this is a team game.
And that you wish we respected someone's will when they hit VM... for that one I ask you look back on my last comment... you choose when VM starts. Click it at a better time?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@mats25 you intentionally took 2 of our internals on full blue islands, then when we started to OP them and hit hard you activated VM, there is no way any alliance would let you go into VM without any attacks given what you did intentionally, simple as that.

pyropirate

Chiliarch

to me it seems like you are salty that you activated vm too late, if you're going on vacation or whatever and cant be online to defend then make sure you activate vm at a proper time.
cant expect your enemies to just stop attacking because you cant be asked to open the game

mats25

Phrourach
@mats25 you intentionally took 2 of our internals on full blue islands, then when we started to OP them and hit hard you activated VM, there is no way any alliance would let you go into VM without any attacks given what you did intentionally, simple as that.
i did not activated under OP. against my manners.i have inside game screnshot about time,when i activated about attacks this time...no need to tell me that.sametime you all can look out reports this time to me...not find them.anyway as i seed let it be i got my ansver to my question. all cool...

mats25

Phrourach
i did not activated under OP. against my manners.i have inside game screnshot about time,when i activated about attacks this time...no need to tell me that.
otally agree Bacon.But i did not activated under OP. against my manners.i have inside game screnshot about time,when i activated about attacks this time...no need to tell me that.sametime you all can look out reports this time to me...not find them.All was cooled down.
anyway as i seed let it be i got my ansver to my question. all cool...

Mole man 420

Phrourach
i did not activated under OP. against my manners.i have inside game screnshot about time,when i activated about attacks this time...no need to tell me that.sametime you all can look out reports this time to me...not find them.anyway as i seed let it be i got my ansver to my question. all cool...
you don't gotta show us screen shot of when you entered VM.. remember?? :) We sent a CS at you one minute before your VM kicked in

mats25

Phrourach
[/QUOTE]
you don't gotta show us screen shot of when you entered VM.. remember?? :) We sent a CS at you one minute before your VM kicked in

That was good quess i think yeah...heheh, i counted it:rolleyes:..but i be back and we can play that grepolis...never mind what happens.game it is.

Last edited:

Albozzz

Chiliarch
in case you guys did not know, when your player Garrison Thac activated VM while being under attack, he told ouuyee that hes activating VM due to RL and he wanted to focus more on his RL and family.
Ouuyee or @mats25 canceled the attacks and shared this with us in discord but he scratched out garrison's name so that no one in our alliance would take advantage of attacking Garrison THac while he had other obligation.
Ouuyee said that he respects the fact that Garrison thac wanted to dedicate more time to his family so he wanst going to atack instead he wished him well and all the best. Later on i found out it was Garrison Thac by myself, but i respected what ouuyee did and that was a good example, so even myself i said i wouldnt attack him and i didnt. Instead i just sent him a PM because i think i played with him in ETA

This is what normal civilized people do, whereas in the other hand, we have a bunch of angry teenagers who for the same issue and the same situation accuse the one player who was understanding and supportive with your teammate going through the same thing.
And for what? Just so you can boost your ego with false statements and falsely convincing players outside the server that you guys are the best of the best, by pretending as if everyone who you send 1-2 pathetic attacks has to ghost.

Again, as a reminder @Angodude @Lethal-Bacon your contribution to this war is literally 0. Besides sending LTS to your main frontline players, you guys literally do nothing, so stop pretending to be the **** here in externals and brag with other player's achivments while you yourself have 0 contribution and havent showed anything in the actual game to backup even 5% of what you speak of here. From what i seen you guys have 0 skills.

If you want, i challenge both of you on 1v2 on Elis server , you 2 vs me without alliance help, but @Lethal-Bacon is somewhere in the 3rd or 4th line and @Angodude has literally only 1 city in the frontline.

Just stop dudes, its so discusting and so embarrassing to see the way you treat someone like ouuyee here when hes been nothing but nice and respectful while you take the worst of him out.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Albozzz when he wakes up

OawkTf7.png

DeletedUser54755

in case you guys did not know, when your player Garrison Thac activated VM while being under attack, he told ouuyee that hes activating VM due to RL and he wanted to focus more on his RL and family.
Ouuyee or @mats25 canceled the attacks and shared this with us in discord but he scratched out garrison's name so that no one in our alliance would take advantage of attacking Garrison THac while he had other obligation.
Ouuyee said that he respects the fact that Garrison thac wanted to dedicate more time to his family so he wanst going to atack instead he wished him well and all the best. Later on i found out it was Garrison Thac by myself, but i respected what ouuyee did and that was a good example, so even myself i said i wouldnt attack him and i didnt. Instead i just sent him a PM because i think i played with him in ETA

This is what normal civilized people do, whereas in the other hand, we have a bunch of angry teenagers who for the same issue and the same situation accuse the one player who was understanding and supportive with your teammate going through the same thing.
And for what? Just so you can boost your ego with false statements and falsely convincing players outside the server that you guys are the best of the best, by pretending as if everyone who you send 1-2 pathetic attacks has to ghost.

Again, as a reminder @Angodude @Lethal-Bacon your contribution to this war is literally 0. Besides sending LTS to your main frontline players, you guys literally do nothing, so stop pretending to be the **** here in externals and brag with other player's achivments while you yourself have 0 contribution and havent showed anything in the actual game to backup even 5% of what you speak of here. From what i seen you guys have 0 skills.

If you want, i challenge both of you on 1v2 on Elis server , you 2 vs me without alliance help, but @Lethal-Bacon is somewhere in the 3rd or 4th line and @Angodude has literally only 1 city in the frontline.

Just stop dudes, its so discusting and so embarrassing to see the way you treat someone like ouuyee here when hes been nothing but nice and respectful while you take the worst of him out.
Bruh why you gotta make all these bibles. I never got any message from Ouyee if you are complaining that i am not psychic then thats on you sir.
Im bout to pass you in bp practiccly all off my bp is from attacking bloods. Personally i would say i have 3 on the frontline which is same as you no? So whats the fuzz? How and why would i 1v1 you?

Albozzz

Chiliarch
RIP amígo. It was nice knowing you. I can lend you a shovel if you want, should probably start digging now.

as i told you before on a comment which was deleted by mods ;
if you spend less time in an forum of an online game which you dont even play, and more time with your newborn, then perhaps your child wont grow up to be like @Lethal-Bacon