Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Only Fans is not a premade like bloods, we did not drop with 2 wings, we dropped with 10 people and merged with Lonestars team of about 10-15 people, so we did not even have a single full wing at that time, and any leader with half a brain would not fight teams with 3-4 times their manpower, so we did what is the usual standard, kill enemy team near you, recruit best players, im sure such an experienced and top notch player knows all of that

Firstly we didnt drop with two alliances, alot of players we didnt bring with us we had enough for one wing.

Friends who came here to gold noticed us and messaged to join , plus we have alot of new players so like you made a second alliance

we are not affiliated with either Mob,

The world in grep is you have a nap with mobs , even been told by mob players and we caught there support coming into some cities we took from fans ?

feel free to ask your leaders if they had doubts about Disciples turning on them and attacking them from 55 border,

Never been afraid disciples would turn on us because I have a friend there and she keeps her word

Funny you mention our NAP with Mob when your ally was working real hard days prior the NAP ending to form a world wide coalition contacting most if not all alliances around to hit us

I dont know who you speak to but we never even tried to get a coalition against you seems the same birdie that told you that also told us you went to all the alliances around you to nap to have one front .. guess we all need to stop listening to hear say

Firstly we didnt drop with two alliances, alot of players we didnt bring with us we had enough for one wing.

Friends who came here to gold noticed us and messaged to join , plus we have alot of new players so like you made a second alliance

The world in grep is you have a nap with mobs , even been told by mob players and we caught there support coming into some cities we took from fans ?

Never been afraid disciples would turn on us because I have a friend there and she keeps her word

I dont know who you speak to but we never even tried to get a coalition against you seems the same birdie that told you that also told us you went to all the alliances around you to nap to have one front .. guess we all need to stop listening to hear say
Ruthie shut up, y'aint on piss blud

DeletedUser54755

1616031599985.pngTrue bloods 2
1616031630654.pngTrue bloods

Lets not be dishonest here the second ally was up within 24 hours off the first so you bassicly spawned in with 2 alliances. Furthermore i was in that premade that turned into true bloods 2, the reason i left tho was because they were joining up with Bloods.

brillbob

Phrourach
oh ruth , yes i never finished a world with bloods , the truth is i dont think any one on here would really blame me to be honest , and timur im sorry for calling you an idiot , and idiot has at least a few brain cells , like when it comes to favor islands , what kinda leadership and i use that term loosely what leadership with 2 groups as in wib and blood hell what ever there name was , but in wonder time only wib could send favour to a wonder , so why would ye have 19 wib players and one other on a favour island when your only stealing favour from eachother , and for anyone thats reading this , that is 100% the truth , way to go bloods

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

i just did a count on grepolife, you have dropped with 49 players in your main wing and 40 players in 2nd wing within a bit less than 24 hrs, i dont know where you are from and how counting/math is done there, but where im from with ally cap of 60 you had 89 players within 20-24 hrs, i would say that is about ally and a half give or take, right now you guys have 117 out of 120 total cap while we have 113 dropping with far less total players(30), all we did was inv players we wanted from wars we won.

NAP does not mean partnership or working with someone, there are no forums shared nor do we ask for outside help, only reason for the NAP was to fight your team 1 on 1 which was fair in my book, and mind you we didnt have to do it like that, while i probably would not bet the same on you, the day our war started, DBP from greppo addicts spiked, and since disciples were being OP-ed by birs, and OP-ing them back, it would be a coincidence that 30k DBP addicts got were from disciples who were focusing on Birs.

Well if what i said was hear say you didnt try to form a coalition then you have nothing to hide, you should not mind showing your diplo coms with nocs, addicts and mob(you dont need to post it on externals for everyone to see), i certainly would not mind asking Mob leaders to forward me from their end to see for myself.

Thats the 2nd time you mention this to me. Lets look at the data then.

The war between us and you started on March 13th.

Up until March 13th :
your abp = 88k
my abp = 37k

After March 13th :
your abp = 107k
my abp = 69k (69...noice)

Difference (ABP made since the war started) :
yours = 19k (barely 18% increase in abp)
mine = 32k (over 86% increase in abp)

Im confused as to why ur calculating % increases lmao if i ghosted and hit bandits i'd get a bigger % increase in minutes than you would in the same amount of time lol. You probably have way more offensive cities cuz u have 0 frontlines so u don't need to self LTS :D

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@SyphaleticDonkey finally the donkey came out of his hole of chios externals and honored us with his presence here. Sadly nothing changed about the donkey as he still lacks braincells and talks about things he himself is not aware of. Mr donkey, i have couple of cities in frontline, more than your master @Lethal-Bacon has. Actually your boyfriend here that youre trying to defend, is the one hiding behind his frontline , not me lmao.
you actually should worry about yourself getting your *** kicked in Chios by an alliance who joined far behind you and who is already ahead 200vs19 cities against your alliance. you have enough on your plate

@Angodude @Lethal-Bacon since you were talking about droping to a world with 2 wings and bla bla bla...
Are you really that much of hypocrites when in fact you guys dropped in Doriscoss with over 100 players in 3 different alliances ? meme machine,meme maracas,meme mammals.
you guys all droped in o45 and made a pact with the strongest alliance in o55 (dominators) and later on recruited them all. Not just that, but you also pacted with Venom which was in the edge of northeast of o54. Why would an alliance of 100 players in o45 (all mega-super-duper pros like you) would want to pact with an alliance on the edge of o54 lol

So dont bring up that **** about how bloods dropped with 2 wings and you poor victims only came here with 10 players and such.

@Lethal-Bacon for someone who calls others loudmouth and yet spams every external thread he can get his hands on, you talk too much. For someone like you who claims to be the "mastermind" behind OF failed ops, you literally confirmed my doubts about having an op against me 2 days before the weekend, the time when you will launch your "master" op. Put yourself to the test, lets see how it goes.
Also i know the targets so thanks in advance for the bp :D ill use those slots to get your cities but sadly youre hiding behind the frontline. At least your shepherd @Mole man 420 had the cojones to join us in frontline :D
Also i saw how you kiss *** of reimu on other threads, so i have my doubts about the real shepherd :D
A dog always barks harder when he hides behind his master :)

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@SyphaleticDonkey finally the donkey came out of his hole of chios externals and honored us with his presence here. Sadly nothing changed about the donkey as he still lacks braincells and talks about things he himself is not aware of. Mr donkey, i have couple of cities in frontline, more than your master @Lethal-Bacon has. Actually your boyfriend here that youre trying to defend, is the one hiding behind his frontline , not me lmao.
you actually should worry about yourself getting your *** kicked in Chios by an alliance who joined far behind you and who is already ahead 200vs19 cities against your alliance. you have enough on your plate

@Angodude @Lethal-Bacon since you were talking about droping to a world with 2 wings and bla bla bla...
Are you really that much of hypocrites when in fact you guys dropped in Doriscoss with over 100 players in 3 different alliances ? meme machine,meme maracas,meme mammals.
you guys all droped in o45 and made a pact with the strongest alliance in o55 (dominators) and later on recruited them all. Not just that, but you also pacted with Venom which was in the edge of northeast of o54. Why would an alliance of 100 players in o45 (all mega-super-duper pros like you) would want to pact with an alliance on the edge of o54 lol

So dont bring up that **** about how bloods dropped with 2 wings and you poor victims only came here with 10 players and such.

@Lethal-Bacon for someone who calls others loudmouth and yet spams every external thread he can get his hands on, you talk too much. For someone like you who claims to be the "mastermind" behind OF failed ops, you literally confirmed my doubts about having an op against me 2 days before the weekend, the time when you will launch your "master" op. Put yourself to the test, lets see how it goes.
Also i know the targets so thanks in advance for the bp :D ill use those slots to get your cities but sadly youre hiding behind the frontline. At least your shepherd @Mole man 420 had the cojones to join us in frontline :D
Also i saw how you kiss *** of reimu on other threads, so i have my doubts about the real shepherd :D

im sure you read the long one and could not really respond to it, so you thought it might be cool to whip out some quick lies and bs just to say something for the sake of it :)

1. Dori is a conquest world and has nothing to do with revolt.
2. Plan was to drop with 140 people not 100, ask @Corvidaan since he made recruitment propaganda video, mentioning me and memes in same context is foolish because i had nothing to do with creating that premade, i simply joined it with few friends, so i fail to see the significance of you even mentioning conquest world.
3. Number of players we dropped with can quickly be checked on grepolife, im just too lazy to count it but fairly sure it was well below 60, only time it went above 100 was after merge with dominators, which pretty much gave us control over ocean and a half which is a big deal domination endgame wise, not sure if you even heard that word until now KEK.
4. We never had any deals with venom and they were never in northeast 54 you should go back to school kid and learn cardinal directions all over again, while i have no idea where you get your intel from but at this point i dont care what you say because you just blatantly lie trying to say anything even if it makes you look dumb in public forum, which is certainly fine with me, especially now when people from other teams in wc are also saying it ;)
5. OF op didnt fail, it did its job, its objective was not to target you it was to take targets in ocean 54 , and we did just that and have taken a few more in 45 that were not main objective so i would say as first OPs go that one went better than expecting knowing your alliances spirit animal has been a turtle for years.. also you might want to check in with spies in OF before making dumb posts claiming we OP-ed you, we dont care about you with your 2 cities and a city on a rock island, you are insignificant in the grand OP scheme.
6. Its actually amazing how you know the targets even before i wrote anything down for my "master OP" , are you some kind of a Seer and if so can you do me a reading of the future?
7. Some of us didnt spawn on the border nor had food to get there, big boys ate it in week 1 and closed of 44/45 border, not to mention that anyone who sends 5-7 hr cs's at enemies for the sake of "joining the front lines" is not that smart either, so i have no need to be on the front line, helping others clear and take blood cities is plenty for me.
8. Last part of your msg kinda gives me a hint that you are just a rowdy child that has no perception of what he is talking about, so i might have been wrong after all.. you are a great fit for ally you are in.

difference between you and me kiddo is that i spit straight facts and how things are, you get beat and you say anything no matter if its dumb, lie or whatever so keet at it, because it is providing us with a lot of laughs and memes for both wc and our discord :)

Last edited:

Ryann16

Strategos
im sure you read the long one and could not really respond to it, so you thought it might be cool to whip out some quick lies and bs just to say something for the sake of it :)

1. Dori is a conquest world and has nothing to do with revolt.

mentioning me and memes in same context is foolish because i had nothing to do with creating that premade, i simply joined it with few friends, so i fail to see the significance of you even mentioning conquest world.

difference between you and me kiddo is that i spit straight facts and how things are, you get beat and you say anything no matter if its dumb, lie or whatever so keet at it, because it is providing us with a lot of laughs and memes for both wc and our discord :)

I’ll drink to that! Hopefully he shuts up for good.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@Lethal-Bacon
1- Since its a conquest world and not revolt world, its okay if you do the same things for which you talk **** to others about. 10/10 logic

3- Either you have memory loss or your logic is less than of a donkey and cant properly count, because all 3 meme alliances had players from 40-50 count. Otherwise, why was there 3 alliances dumbo?

4- Yea, probably you have a logic less than of a donkey... Venom started in north east of o54 before they conquered the whole ocean and it was players of your alliance being so proud of their nap/pact or whatever you had with venom, in discord at world chat of Doriscoss. As for the people who talk **** about me in your little discord community, they can all one by one come and pay respects to my big steel balls and perhaps bring their moms with them too :cool: as i give 0 sh!ts about some group of virgins pretending to be relevant in an online game lol

5- Definitely a logic less than of a donkey. When i said OF failed op, i wasnt talking about your shity ops in o54, but if you care to read and your brain is able to comprehend what someone is saying without using big words, then you would understand that when im talking about targeting me , im talking about the UPCOMIGN OP. Let me bold it and underline it so its easier for you : ABOUT THE UPCOMING OP
ps. Speaking of bolding, you really took some time to bold the numbers on your post next to your comments per each number :D sorry im too lazy to do that

6- Obviously

7-8-whatever - If you really want to help your ally, get your self some cities on the rock and be on the frontline instead of hiding behind these "big boys" you mention. With the amount of time you spend in typing in externals and discord, if you were to spend it in the actual game, you would have founded and colonized tons of cities in the frontline :)

Really i have no intetion to lie about you guys, i swear the relevance you guys have in my eyes is less than a riped sock that i threw in the garbage years ago. So if you didnt make that premade, then thats fine, perhaps i was wrong at saying that, but nonetheless you are part of a premade with over 90-100 players, lets be honest with ourselves here. Black Zone Crusade was killing you guys before they ghosted and you guys were completely useless against a real alliance, just like you personally are in Elis.

See the thing about people like you is that you are not as special as you think, your type of troubled person who desperately needs attention and affection and this type can be found in literally any game. This is shown by how much involved you try to get at literally anything regardless if it has or not to do with you. Its always you who want to make world discord chat, its your name the one we all see commenting the most in externals in different servers and its you who proudly talks as if youre a famous person walking around average people here in grepo.
All of people like you have their own little "community of friends" ,or discord in your case, where you all gather and laugh at how others behave / say / do like a bunch of schizophrenics. Basically you and your buttbuddies build your own "reality". Theres so many of you in literally any game and most of them are 10-16 years old and it looks like you got stuck at that age brainwise. Not sure about your real life, but people who seek attention everywhere ingame and get involved in everything that concerns or not to them (just like in this case), dont really have an exciting social life nor(or very little) real life friends and if thats the case with you (which probably it is), i feel bad and im sorry society is wierd to you. So in that case, feel free to vent out here in external forums so you can feel better about yourself since you need that mental support, we're all here for you bro, go ahead vent out.:)

@Ryann16 yes i will definitely shut up after this. Since youre all nothing more than a bunch of guys in one of the million online games that exist, i want to do my part in helping you so youll have the whole thread dedicated just so you all can vent out and hopefully feel better about yourself:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Name ur frontline cities please, and im talking against OF, unless all the bp you claim to get from us are from GA. Also if you meant us, are u aware of what frontline means?

It seems like all you really have is cheap insults and u actually ignored the main point i made.

Weren't u the one whining all over the chios externals about some random bs? As well as the doriscos externals?

So keep talking m8, it happens every server, cry all over the forums then u leave within a month or two lmao, your dancing the same dance :D

Theres so many of you in literally any game and most of them are 10-16 years old and it looks like you got stuck at that age brainwise. Not sure about your real life, but people who seek attention everywhere ingame and get involved in everything that concerns or not to them (just like in this case), dont really have an exciting social life nor(or very little) real life friends and if thats the case with you (which probably it is), i feel bad and im sorry society is wierd to you.

Don't know how old you are, but it's a little sad for you to say these players are 10-16 year olds and keep arguing with them, would you do this in public in real life? I reckon you wouldn't, so maybe you're the one seeking attention every server complaining and complaining and insulting players much better than you, who you say are "10-16 yrs old brainwise". About social life, my country is still in lockdown for a few more months.

If I'm being completely honest, it seems like you're talking to a mirror instead of us, man up and stop resorting to insults just because some of the crap you said was wrong,

P.S. I'm 19

DeletedUser54755

Why mention my name here when i have never been a part off meme machine at all. Also your argument being "yeah we're an mra, but in this other world that has nothing to do with the discuisson a seperate alliance was also a mra!" What are you talking about mate.