Newspaper Sinope Times

DeletedUser

Release date has been pushed back, again :rolleyes:. Apparently, there is not enough to write about so you girls better gotta get get gotta get get gotta get get gotta g-g-g-get-get-get get-get busy killing each other.

You need to speak to The Fluffernutters for the next one, although on the rim, we are not a bad group and have a minor war going on.
we are also killing Just for Laughs, there founder should be interviewed he/she is a star :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Release date has been pushed back, again :rolleyes:. Apparently, there is not enough to write about so you girls better gotta get get gotta get get gotta get get gotta g-g-g-get-get-get get-get busy killing each other.

Hopefully you can cover the death of the fruit loops, I'm still confused about how that happened so quickly.
Maybe some up and coming alliance interviews, those are always good?

DeletedUser47953

I would like to see interviews and reviews of Rim alliances. My group out in O75 is dominant and we have already made 2 alliances disband due to constant farming of their players.

Read our profile... I basically say that if you mail us, you have committed an act of war...

:pro: Happy Hunting!

DeletedUser27128

I think he got wind that I am making one as well and he's too scared to compete against me :eek:

DeletedUser27128

Looks like its delayed.
34ycgmc.png