Newspaper Sinope Times

DeletedUser31385

Holy Mortis Empire was pain in butt. I left fruit loop troop because nobody helped. My city was taken with minimal resistance because Holy Mortis Empire attacked it 15 or 16 times a day and killed all the troops. I didnt come here to win this world, I don't have the time to play to my fullest extent. I would have to wait for summer when I have more time. This paper shall continue as planned.

DeletedUser

Holy Mortis Empire was pain in butt. I left fruit loop troop because nobody helped. My city was taken with minimal resistance because Holy Mortis Empire attacked it 15 or 16 times a day and killed all the troops. I didnt come here to win this world, I don't have the time to play to my fullest extent. I would have to wait for summer when I have more time. This paper shall continue as planned.

so is it today or saturday now?
im waiting with eager

DeletedUser31385

Oops, I did not state the date. Friday January 30th. This should be the only one that takes 2 weeks. There were not many major wars to report. I will state an outline of my topics below:

I. Wars
II. Disbands (two top 10 alliances I know of)
III. Top 15 alliances
IV. WW growth
V. Alliance interviews
VI. Milestones
VII. World Growth
VIII. 3 Tips
IX. Other
X. Concluding statement

I will release this January 30th and try to make a bigger, juicier hamburger. We don't want fluffy bun with barely any facts. Sorry for the wait, but I want to ensure better quality and detail.

DeletedUser38465

I must say I agree about waiting until next week. That is when there should be wars between top 12 alliances going on

DeletedUser30111

Honestly, I think you should probably leave out WW growth and world growth, focus elsewhere, like the interviews.

DeletedUser31385

I will not remove it, However will discuss everything. Sadly most wars are unknown because the leaders of the alliances refuse to make it known.

DeletedUser31385

Top 15 will be a major topic. I won't give descriptions this time. Just statistics on them. Also comparing who survived first 2 weeks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i am looking foward to some good battles in this world. The leaders should tell us who are they up against. we will eventually find out as soon as the wars begin
http://www.grepostats.com (those who did not know)
I also need an active alliance and not an mra

DeletedUser

WOW NEXT FRIDAY :( ive been mugged what a waste of 50p im off back to the Herald

should have stayed Loyal

DeletedUser

Next Friday, Looking forward to it, hopefully we The Fluffernutters will get into the top 15 by then, and get a mention!

Dodgy name! but we will be an alliance to watch out for! look at our location (it was planned) :eek:

The Fluffernutters established 17th January 2015, 15:00, UTC