Newspaper Sinope Times

DeletedUser30490

It is easier for me if I have to go, it auto-saves as I type. I also can have unlimited attachments.

forum auto saves too...well not every bi of what you type like the docs :D
plus you're allowed 21 images per post
just saying some people might be a bit lazy to click the links :p

DeletedUser33530

I dont really care where it is but you need to proof read man.

DeletedUser27128

Atleast appreciate the effort instead of criticising for minor spelling errors...

DeletedUser31385

Issue 2 will not be posted today because of the holiday. Anytime there is a US holiday, paper will not be produced or be made public. I will be making a Policy Statement for certain things soon.

DeletedUser31385

I released the 2015 schedule. I am thinking issue two will be out on Wednesday.

DeletedUser

Make sure to include a line about the fruit loop who ghosted once he was revolted :p

DeletedUser31385

Surprisingly there are not many wars yet in the top 10.

DeletedUser

The players name was Cavajo, he got revolted by an Inferno player, cleared a few times after that, then ghosted. Watch out for those big, bad fruit loop troops, they appear to be up for some serious fighting ;)

DeletedUser

Some of the fruit loopers like Rumpie can put up a fight but others are just spammers and simmers. All kudos to the grep Alliance that breaks them. Lets teach them who the community really are. :pro:

DeletedUser33530

Considering we are led by the community manager, I think we are the community.

DeletedUser31385

I have decided to make this weekly and release on Saturday.

Zarun-

Strategos
Make sure to include a line about the fruit loop who ghosted once he was revolted :p

And the player who ghosted after an encounter with THEGUARDIAN89.

900cardinals today at 18:26
I declare war on your crappy little alliance. I doubt you could take over my city if I sent all my troops away AND I didn't enlist militia. That is how crappy your puny little alliance is.

900cardinals today at 18:28
I am researching light ships, so you better watch out.

DeletedUser

And the player who ghosted after an encounter with THEGUARDIAN89.

could have posted my reply which he shortly after ghosted

THEGUARDIAN89 today at 18:32
why have you messaged me and dude please shut up........... your city is so puny i would not want to take it..... when you have built the city to a decent size worth taking oh and researched light ships for me then I will come sailing across this ocean and smash it to pieces with my loyal men, I will then give you 12 hours to do the best you can which lets face it still wont be enough to defend it then I will set sail in my big ship the one thats called a colony ship 'you wont know what one of them is and you wont ever know' and I will ram it straight into your harbor and send you to the rim with all the other little boys that play farmville and candy crush saga