Sinope WW

DeletedUser23413

That's how he became a "legend" and so many rats are following him for the "honorable" crowns :cool:

DeletedUser

Never knew "honor" could be conditional, you either have it and stand by it or you don't have it. Seems the latter is the case and we can now add blackmail to your resume.

Ohhhhh blahhh,Erik my brother never will sabotage their WW's maybe i snake and i will ;) :pro: :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never knew "honor" could be conditional, you either have it and stand by it or you don't have it. Seems the latter is the case and we can now add blackmail to your resume.

It is bro.We have scruples toward those who deserve them.
In Eubea our enemy had the chance to screw a ww site(Hoardkillah case) but they did not.
They knew that freaking simmer deserved nothing.
here please let me know one dirty blow left undone by Chill,Chad and Servant:)

DeletedUser23413

Dirty? Only dirty attempt has been seen so far is from Erik.
And my friend in your alliance told me that you knew exactly our progress. You are the one have rats, not us.
And we don't talk about honor like you do

Last edited:

DeletedUser32487

Well.... it's all right for rats and moles to be in Merge and do all underhand work. But if Merge turns around and say stop or else... then Merge is at fault!

Merge has one thing Holies, and many others don't have....loyalty towards one group. Be it 100 members or 500 members.

Looking back even after real harcore name calling, Eubea enemy had more pride and honour. So salute to all Eubeans....

DeletedUser23413

Loyalty to whom? We are playing our game, loyal to ourselves and having our pride. Or according to you, we must become a Merge to be seen as loyal?

After all trash talk about dishonor, only me proved Erik played dirty game. Any evidence that we have rats? If you don't have, S T F U .

Last edited:

DeletedUser32487

Loyalty to whom? We are playing our game, loyal to ourselves and having our pride. Or according to you, we must become a Merge to be seen as loyal?

After all trash talk about dishonor, only me proved Erik played dirty game. Any evidence that we have rats? If you don't have, S T F U .

Until Fungus joined you guys I saw you guys as friends. I found after all that was said about him by all of you him joining made a mockery of the past. We even shared messages about Fungi until he joined you....

The reason I posted this is for your comment 'And my friend in your alliance told me that you knew exactly our progress.'

Atleast Erik was honest enough to give everyone else a fighting chance by saying build your WWs on your own back. Be it with 50 players or 1000 players.

For those who use moles and rats, atleast have the guts to admit it and face the consequences. And this is not aimed at you Leo. This is to all others who has no back bones to face the music.

DeletedUser23413

I don't hold grudge toward anyone. It's just a game.

And when I said a friend in your alliance told me something, that wasn't a rat. Well, I have tons of friends there and we talk about the game in a friendly tone. I didn't ask for intel nor they wanted to tell me any intel.

Can't blame Erik about the ones who didn't want to build their own WWs. They are just too scared and only wanted an easy play :D We have so many of them in Grepolis.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32487

You are twisting my words..... But glad you see the funny side of all this.

Lets play the game like we always did, and if anyone is using rats and moles well end will answer for themself.

For now I will SU. Until tomorrow!!

Ranga1

Strategos
What I think is funny is 2 people talking about loyalty who have chopped and changed to way more different alliances than odd-job

DeletedUser39031

Meh, I'm loyal to GnR, but GnR doesn't exist anymore so now I'm loyal to my mates.

DeletedUser23413

Deleted as per my friend's request.
Ranga can tell Tea what did I post, lol. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Paranoia is not a good quality, please explain how this forum post proves nisa has a spy? Keep it simple I'm a bit slow

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

He knew our WW progress bar and got our MM about filling. Simple enough? :supermad: