Sinope WW

Ranga1

Strategos
Hahahaaha funniest thing i have ever heard, when you figure out how to get that information WITHOUT a spy you may rise to a level slightly higher than noob! Lol that is seriously too funny :D

Ranga1

Strategos
You still can't work it out can you :D This is too funny, you prove you using a spy by trying to prove nisa has a spy cos he knew when you completed a lvl of a ww. Come on leolis, i thought swedes were smart!??!

DeletedUser23413

Now I am sure you are very slow :D

He didn't only know when we finish a WW (everyone knows). He knew when would we upgrade instantly to next level and when would we need to wait and refill.

Swedes are indeed brighter than most of others :D

DeletedUser

What i saying this moron,leolis?
apologize,am a bit busy to follow forums.
swedes are blondies,lol(a joke leo,don't jump from supposed outrage:D)

DeletedUser23413

One rat showed his true color and jumped to your latest branch The Merge Blood. (SW)

DeletedUser32487

If you were loyal to GnR then you should also respect your mates call. I still see GnR. Shame you can't.

DeletedUser32487

I remember a similar convo with one chap in Eubea WW. He was convinced we had a spy and along with Ezy they waited and waited for a spy to jump ship for a crown.

There was no spy in Eubea and there isn't a spy in this world.

But please keep this thread going with paranoia makes interesting read for us all.

DeletedUser

I remember a similar convo with one chap in Eubea WW. He was convinced we had a spy and along with Ezy they waited and waited for a spy to jump ship for a crown.

There was no spy in Eubea and there isn't a spy in this world.

But please keep this thread going with paranoia makes interesting read for us all.

I have given proofs of spy to Tea, in Eubea. You can check with him.:)

DeletedUser23413

Spies never need to jump for a crown. They will still hide and work as spies the next worlds. Their loyalty to their bossed are big enough to make the crown nothing that matters :D

DeletedUser39031

If you were loyal to GnR then you should also respect your mates call. I still see GnR. Shame you can't.
And if any of those guys need my help I'll give it to them. Why should I respect GnRs call? because it doesn't/didn't respect itself and sold itself out for a meaningless, virtual crown.

Ranga1

Strategos
And if any of those guys need my help I'll give it to them. Why should I respect GnRs call? because it doesn't/didn't respect itself and sold itself out for a meaningless, virtual crown.

See they do need your help but you think what they want is meaningless. So in reality you think your to good for them by classifying their wants as meaningless.

DeletedUser48423

See they do need your help but you think what they want is meaningless. So in reality you think your to good for them by classifying their wants as meaningless.

agree sounds little selfish to me ranga ;)

DeletedUser42857

He knew our WW progress bar and got our MM about filling. Simple enough? :supermad:

And in Eubea Hert knew what we were filling and accelerating.

You know what you do, suck it up, accept its part of the game, spend less time on externals, more time shipping resources. If you were smart you would have someone over there doing the same thing, with 1000 members it wouldnt be hard to find someone to do it for you..

And yes bob-a-job, there was someone feeding info, what we were accelerating etc, but thats part of the game. Its not like EN/HERT/CS invented the concept