Sinope WW

Ranga1

Strategos
Didn't you form fight club at the end to beat syndicate? And failed to build more than 3 ww with 3 times their numbers? Does that sound right? Now you come here and say how bad we are at doing it, so i hear hypocrite? So you been found out as a liar and now hypocrite :D

DeletedUser48583

You don't know anything about Zac. It was not a coalition, it was an alliance for long time. Alliance cap there was 250. We had 230, Mungus and co had 80 super active guys. That's completely different from what you have here.

Frosty, you have illustration? We have our own WWs (even though we only build 5), Goths are building their own, so are Fluffy. We are not like your pathetic LoS.

Now now including LoS into the convo means I need to post lol
Each Coalition is building as a team dont act blind that your coalition focusing certain wonders as you cant out race Merge on 7 at the same time so each one goths, fluffs, Holy focusing on like 2 wonders each mainly and Holy have others building but not focusing them.

DeletedUser48583

BTNB and Fluffers are the same, so its technically 6. :) nvm, Mongol empire recruits is a part of ME, so that reduces it to 5 :) And.. Upper hand ? Open the WW rankings again mate ;)

1. Holy
2. Goths
3. Fluffs
4. Mongol
5. Moloch
6. Army of North
7. Gods of War

That seem the official 7 of the the other coalition

Merge side - main
1. Merge
2. Comings
3. Alpha
4. LoS
5. GnR
6. Blood Frenzy

Not Including side wing alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't you form fight club at the end to beat syndicate? And failed to build more than 3 ww with 3 times their numbers? Does that sound right? Now you come here and say how bad we are at doing it, so i hear hypocrite? So you been found out as a liar and now hypocrite :D

Second that,
He accused Merge of doing stuff he has done himself
And often lies to not look like such a hypocrite
Whatever will be next??

DeletedUser

I know because 7 alliances are ganging up on one alliance!

lol

'We poor Merge members (the number one alliance) with our 7 academies on a 120 cap have not been left to build all 7 wonders and achieve an epic victory in peace :rolleyes:

Damn those nasty other alliances trying to build a number of wonders which is actually feasible, stop them!

All this competition is making me nervous. I..I...I will get my crown, wont I?'

:p

DeletedUser23413

Second that,
He accused Merge of doing stuff he has done himself
And often lies to not look like such a hypocrite
Whatever will be next??

You are the biggest liar in Sinope. It was you who promised to surrender from Ocean 44 and leave CS coalition for a cease fire. Then you swallowed it in 24 hours. You poor beggar then hide in VM until your bosses can save your @$$.

DeletedUser23413

I accused what? I said no matter how many wings you have, it is not prohibited and is valid. Did I say you cheat or what?
What I laughed at you guys is how miserable your dear emperor was when he tried to recruit every guy he knew to work as spy.

DeletedUser

You are the biggest liar in Sinope. It was you who promised to surrender from Ocean 44 and leave CS coalition for a cease fire. Then you swallowed it in 24 hours. You poor beggar then hide in VM until your bosses can save your @$$.

I never lied,
I changed my mind, mainly because you wanted 130 free cities for a ceasefire
And I had exams, sure I enjoy the game , but I'm not failing exams that will get me a good job in the future for it, Jesus chrsit,
If I'm a criminal and liar because I chose my life over a damn game, then I apologise, but find me the guy who would sacrifice their entire lives for a game

DeletedUser

lol

'We poor Merge members (the number one alliance) with our 7 academies on a 120 cap have not been left to build all 7 wonders and achieve an epic victory in peace :rolleyes:

Damn those nasty other alliances trying to build a number of wonders which is actually feasible, stop them!

All this competition is making me nervous. I..I...I will get my crown, wont I?'

:p

Had to laugh over this one because I don't really care about the crown
Sure If we win, I'll take it, but I really don't care if we lose
Unlike some Im not infatuated with the idea, of instead of having the green wreath thing, having a shiny crown instead
I play because I enjoy the game, not for the damn crown
This will likely be my last world, becoming more number in bank balance rather than skill now a days, instant buy is just the cherry on the cake

DeletedUser

Frosty, you offered those 130 cities.

My leader who made the deal behind my back offered them
I thought it might be slightly negotiable, and didn't refuse until I realised just how greedy you guys were
I thought we could trade our 130 cities in 44 for your 60 or so in 43 and 30 in 53, making it a fair deal, and a complete pull out of each other's cores
You got greedy and demanded 130 cities for free, no city trades or anything
It wasn't a deal, it was extortion,
When sean told me abut the deal, I thought it was a deal, not a tribute
I was wrong

DeletedUser48583

I cant forget that night Frost my huge messages to you and a rant at Sean lol.

DeletedUser44589

My leader who made the deal behind my back offered them
I thought it might be slightly negotiable, and didn't refuse until I realised just how greedy you guys were
I thought we could trade our 130 cities in 44 for your 60 or so in 43 and 30 in 53, making it a fair deal, and a complete pull out of each other's cores
You got greedy and demanded 130 cities for free, no city trades or anything
It wasn't a deal, it was extortion,
When sean told me abut the deal, I thought it was a deal, not a tribute
I was wrong

Not entirely correct I was honorable and traded 2 of my 43 cities for 2 in 44 with ezgo :)

DeletedUser23413

Oh well, we were not greedy. You offered it, we didn't ask? And why did we need to swap cities when we were taking 50 cities from you in 1 day?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Oh well, we were not greedy. You offered it, we didn't ask? And why did we need to swap cities when we were taking 50 cities from you in 1 day?

Did it gave you the win those cities lol. Best thing i ever ordered in grepo history do not send deff into 44 only snipes allowed. The more time they lose at 44 the more time we build our stronghold at 65/64.

45°C overhere and all day in the water , look like i am a lobster but with my last final powers i wish to say to Chad and Chill, awesome thanks for wasting your time and energy in 44, seems how your guys are building we don't need a city in 44 as i suspected.

DeletedUser39031

*Activates VM mode at part requiring the most organisation* *Comes to brag on the forums about it* *Plus it's currently freezing cold due to the Antarctic Cold Front and I'm really jealous*

DeletedUser48583

lol na chad was pushy about it
Cant see you taking 50 cities a day within last few months. Im going just come out and say this at that time LoS wasnt ready for war that big.

DeletedUser

50? That's an awful lot
How many did you take Leolis?? was it 1 city
I believe it was from a guy who hit VM, then was inactive during the 48 hour countdown
Don't get me wrong, I know Holy could take plenty of cities off us if they wanted, but you should not be the one bragging for them about how many cities you could take in an Op
Holy is a good alliance, maybe even great, but some of its members do baffle me, seems YOU are only good for talking and lying

DeletedUser

Did it gave you the win those cities lol. Best thing i ever ordered in grepo history do not send deff into 44 only snipes allowed. The more time they lose at 44 the more time we build our stronghold at 65/64.

45°C overhere and all day in the water , look like i am a lobster but with my last final powers i wish to say to Chad and Chill, awesome thanks for wasting your time and energy in 44, seems how your guys are building we don't need a city in 44 as i suspected.

Edit the text bolded Erik, you dnt order players, in grepo,you suggest or advice or request.