Sinope WW

DeletedUser29916

Congratulations to the Merge and assistance for building the tomb first :).

Well done. this promeses to be an interesting next 6 months ;)

DeletedUser29916

to win you need 4 ww build, germans won many battle but they lost in the end

And what about all the people that helped you mate? :)

You are one alliance it's normal that you are expected to win, this will make it harder for you to live up to the expectation. The crown you have promessed to Alpha players amongst others. For us it's different, we are just here trying to prevent you to win and hand out those easy crown which in most of our people ruins the game and demolishes the crowns worth.

So for me and most of my brother and sisters in arms every WW we build is a victory :)

DeletedUser23413

Leolis, my God, just stop.
WAHHHHHH They have more people than we do, yet when you're called out for having the same amount of alliances helping you, you change the subject.
WAHHHHHH You are simmers, yet when losing, you try to change the subject.
WAHHHHHH It's not fair you merged, yet don't mind us using, Army of the north, Mongols, Goths, etc...
WAHHHHHH...etc etc etc. I'm going to call your strategies out until someone calls me out on doing the same , then I'll pretend not to see it and post about something else.

It's old and sad. I'm just dying to hear the new rant about why it's unfair/why you're losing. Someday I'll look forward to a post about why you're winning, but through the last two worlds, I have yet to see it.

Lol, some fake account just to throw banters at me. Why can't you just use your real one?

Did I say unfair? I always said they can do what is valid. I just didn't like it. We lost Zac in a different way, both in the battle field and the WW race. So it was fair.

If we lose Sinope to Merge, I will be the first one to send a congratulation. They deserve it with their effort in the WW race, especially their small players who have never been seen in battle but suddenly showed up to send and cast like crazy.

For ones that still thinking we are as big as Merge, the truth is we (HM, Goths, Fluffy) each has our own plan. If we wanted to compete with the numbers you have we would also have merged. Sure we help each other when we are free in resources and favors but the number of rotation in and out is very small compare to yours. One more time, don't throw your trash at this. I said many time, what Merge is doing is valid. I hate it, but I admit that you are master of it.

DeletedUser23413

Btw, congrats for building the Tomb, Merge. Good work! It was also close, 2 hours I guess. Any Goths players can confirm?

For Frosty, you made me laugh! A player who surrendered a city just to start negotiating a ceasefire now is talking loudly about busting a WW. Unless we are bored, you will just be able to take some of our cities in rock islands deep in Ocean 43, dude!

DeletedUser

Good Job in Tomb Tea. congrats.

Correction- it was not my work but of the whole team.
As I told Canby it was a good race and Goths are the most honorable competitor.
I congratulate you public ally for the good race against the odds.

I am sorry for the late reply,as you may imagine not much time for externals.

DeletedUser

It was 1 hour 50 minutes and I commend those in Goths that bust a gut to try and get it built first but i think we were just missing a few of the right kind of simmers for this :D
I sent a short message to Tea congratulating their completion of it, we tried and we failed but there are still 5 other wonders to be resolved yet.

Wonders are usually a complete bore for me but at least the competition this time round has been fairly high to make it an interesting endgame.

Good luck to all in these final stages.

DeletedUser

Btw, congrats for building the Tomb, Merge. Good work! It was also close, 2 hours I guess. Any Goths players can confirm?

For Frosty, you made me laugh! A player who surrendered a city just to start negotiating a ceasefire now is talking loudly about busting a WW. Unless we are bored, you will just be able to take some of our cities in rock islands deep in Ocean 43, dude!

1.) Once again, it will be not be me, taking a wonder city by myself, i'm not insane, it will be the full force of the coalition, I am just merely stating it will happen at some point
2.) I said we would wonder bust one time, in a jokey way while CONGRATULATING Holy for beating us, i'm no expert at WW, but I do know when we get beaten, I saw how much work our side put in, and know yours must have put in that little extra somewhere, for that I said well done
3.) I do not see how me giving one of my cities up for what I deemed at the time to be best for the alliance makes me a rubbish attacker and incapable of attacking one of your wonder cities, as you seem to be making out
In fact, while you are 240 places ahead of me on points, you are only 60 places ahead of me on attack Points

I think you should also note you have taken one city from my alliance, I have taken 2 from yours

I put one small comment that we are going to try and bust a wonder (which you probably knew was gunna happen sometime if no side won all 7) and I get very defensive replies of the two founders and head Liar at Holy??
Do I sense a little fear in the Holy camp?? Is that why you all got so defensive, because a noob said enjoy the wonder while it lasts?
Such a comment would normally get me 1 reply from the Holy camp, I feel honored to have earned 3

DeletedUser23413

Frosty, as much as I respect you and as in the PM we exchanged, stop using the LIAR word. It's offensive, mate. If you want to know who lied the most, I will forward you in game the evidences about your boss' lies. Funny thing is that they never show any evidence and keep blaming us.

Ok, I am only 60 rank higher than you so I am a simmer. I accept it :D. Just check my conquest list, you would see all the Alpha (who close to my main cluster) leaders in the list.

DeletedUser

Ok, I am only 60 rank higher than you so I am a simmer. I accept it :D. Just check my conquest list, you would see all the Alpha (who close to my main cluster) leaders in the list.

Never said you were a simmer, but if you insist

:D :p

DeletedUser

Theres a leader already ? Dont you think its too early ? Its like putting up a top 12 list at the first 2 hours of a new server LOL

Why is this noob not posting anymore?: d
What happened?: d
Crying at the feet of Zeus statue?: d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44261

Why is this noob not posting anymore?: d
What happened?: d
Crying at the feet of Zeus statue?: d

I'm in vacation barely getting in game. Why don't you talk to me anymore in game ? Was losing 100 cities in a single OP so frustrating that you had to call me names and block me ? Never expected you to get so hurt after that mate. Its just a game, win some lose some. Also, work on your English. You make us Albanians look bad with those sh*tty mass mails. I can help you with that next time. Time to get primitives like you educated :) How sad was it that you lost zika ? I mean, it's unfortunate that after all he did you still say "It's just a game take a joke". I wonder if someone said all what he said to you you'd be all over the Inno admins to get that racist banned. And mate, zika was a Zionist, against your OWN nationality. Ultimately, it's fine to defend him due to grepo being a game for everyone, but defending him despite him being racist/zionistic towards another player no matter which nationality makes you disgusting. I'm bringing this up cause it's close to the end of the server, so might as well tell everyone how much of a great human being you are. Defending racists/Zionists... Sad.

If you win, your crown is worthless, but if we do, we will cherish it. If we don't win then it's gonna be just another server ruined by EN tactics. The more you guys use it the more it scares off people and the more it makes your crown dirty. Turning a war game into a cuddle fest just so you can look fancy when someone clicks on your name. Pathetic, nisa.. never knew we Albanians could be so attached to make everyone elses' experience frustrating.
I hope to see you on another server and i hope to fight you and race you for a crown in fair and traditional matters. Let's see how well you'll do under those circumstances.

Give the entire server the crown it becomes worthless. Imagine how amazing this server would have been if you guys didn't focus to just win a crown and ultimately didn't force the rest of the alliances to group up. Wake up people, play the game like its meant to be if you want your time to be worth it.

This is my last post on this forum, if you want to continue this conversation, feel free to hit me up in game. I'll gladly talk to you.

Until we meet again somewhere else :)