Spam Thread

DeletedUser

Here I propose a new idea... since so much of beta is spammed out, here is a thread for everyone to spam out, to keep the rest of the forums free of the meaty delicacy we class as

spamalot3.jpg

enjoy...

DeletedUser

if it was in OT it would be pointless, as it wouldn't help the beta spam issues...

DeletedUser

I bet if the mods moved every thread in beta to OT that had gone off track, there wouldn't be much left in beta...

DeletedUser

i see entirely... like a true spammer, you are trapped in a spam thread.

DeletedUser

One thread is not enough for Rappy. He must spoil not just one thread, not just one section, but several with his massive amount of spam.

DeletedUser

rappy sounds fake gangsta... which fits with your posting style...

DeletedUser

rappy sounds fake gangsta... which fits with your posting style...

Spamming Is Not For The Weak Hearted...no seriously just last week my friend geoff blew up because he spammed...I told him not too I gave him the warning of how powerful spam actually is. Murder in the house?...no Just someone who couldn't handle the spam. Next on the News why fat ladys can't sing on broadway.

DeletedUser

I think you should embrace the name Rappy, everyone uses it now :)

DeletedUser

as long as there are some rules followed. You can only use rappy or raptok and you can't add or take away anything

DeletedUser

We are allies now, so i think we should be able to use the word boy after it, because i know deep down inside you like having a nickname.