Passed Special Buildings

Do you want to see this feature added in-game?

• Yes

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Definitely like to see this idea implemented.

personally, when i first started playing, I was very disappointed to find out that I could only build 2 special buildings, one from the right and one from the left, especially because all the SB's on the right were rubbish while the buildings on the left were brilliant.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't that take up loads of spare population which are currently needed?

DeletedUser

Well the picture doesnt make sense...Divine Statue...that should go under Temple...and Thermal Baths should go under farm and Tower should be under wall. Oracle under cave, and Lighthouse under Harbor...the picture just seems whack to me. How would building a temple to favor the gods let you build lighthouse for your ships?

DeletedUser

I'll like to this implemented really! In Theta, don't need yet, but whit time, this idea will be useable (thats english, iäm finnish ---> not so good in english).

Kharos

DeletedUser

No.... part of what makes this game a challenge is the fact that you are restricted to additional special buildings. It almost forces you to mix up your special buildings unless you are purely playing one type of city. Which many many many of us are not and do not need to.

DeletedUser

The voting period has ended. The vote has passed.

I will pass this idea along and will return with feedback.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.