Speed world - opinions wanted!

Which settings would you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok... sounds interesting... and since I am home with a bum knee I have some time

DeletedUser20429

Finally a speed world!!! I will definitely be joining this world. I'll see you all there! Lets see who can get the most points within 2h LOL!!

DeletedUser

very interesting... id like to see alliance limit 15 and 1hr bp :) imo smaller numbers are better for faster (in this case, speed) worlds.

DeletedUser24356

Cap = 30.

1hr beginner protection, we need to build troops don't we? ;)
agreed whoo we only have to build our resources mines to lv 1 but i think this world should be gold free because gold has little effect on this world wooo

Finally a speed world!!! I will definitely be joining this world. I'll see you all there! Lets see who can get the most points within 2h LOL!!
yep its on only the most active player can win this with so many resources flowing with a lv 10 silver mine you can get 3300 silver coins per minute!!!
It will take time to adjust to the speed of it all don't forget. How often to farm
sorry but there won't be much of a need to farm when we have tons of cities after the first day ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

agreed whoo we only have to build our resources mines to lv 1 but i think this world should be gold free because gold has little effect on this world wooo

yep its on only the most active player can win this with so many resources flowing with a lv 10 silver mine you can get 3300 silver coins per minute!!!
sorry but there won't be much of a need to farm when we have tons of cities after the first day ;p

Imagine if I had a lvl 20 or even 40! Oh god that would be a LOT of resources

DeletedUser24356

lv 40 holy cow let me get a caculator ( i'm lazy to do the math) holy 17500 per hour at lv 40!!!!!!!!!!! full mines super fast!!!!!
Imagine if I had a lvl 20 or even 40! Oh god that would be a LOT of resources
and sorry i meant per hour but still a speed one world gets 66 per hour at lv 10 what a difference!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would play for sure, but would it end after one weekend? I would play it as a normal world, just no WW.

DeletedUser

15 Alliance member cap
No beginner protection

If your alliance can't raise troops before you get hit at this speed, something is wrong.

*drool*

DeletedUser

All Grepolis Worlds are free to enter.

Unless IG are starting a new business policy which would dramatically reduce their player numbers in the future this World will be free to enter.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Previous speed worlds have all cost gold to run due to the smaller player limit, the need for increased coverage by the devs, and the short period of time the server is in use. That being said I have no clue how much it will cost or if it will be free. In the pst though it used to cost like 100-200 gold.

DeletedUser20429

AWWW COME ON!! They just lost about a good 60% of the player base!

DeletedUser

Idk about good, only like 0.005 percent of f2p players are actually any good....

DeletedUser

For the treat of a speed 50 world I think 50 gold is just about right, ofc if you don't have any gold you're going to disagree with me.

DeletedUser

Well if you think about it.... Of the 30k players in the early stage of a game, (Say 28k f2p) maybe 300 of them are alright?? The other 27k will all ghost or be rimmed :p

DeletedUser8396

For the treat of a speed 50 world I think 50 gold is just about right, ofc if you don't have any gold you're going to disagree with me.

well, i dont have much (just an occasional buyer...but I think it is reasonable.

Inno is a business. You wouldnt walk into the dollar store, grab 20 items and say you get it free cause you dont want to spend money on it, and the guy next to you does.

Every business must make profit, or it dies (and that applies to Inno)

50 gold - sounds good
100 gold - eh ok
200 gold - bit too high
200+ - good luck getting me to join lol

Status
Not open for further replies.