Pnp Spies 'n Lies

DeletedUser32373

So, children,

Let me tell you a story about a someone that we all know, he possesses a very "interesting" personality. His name is wasty, also known as Wasty Messiah. Most of you know him or have heard of him, and will laugh to think that there was even a PnP made about him. Many think that he doesn't deserve it. I can beg to differ.

It all started when we were talking about having spies in other alliances, and Wasty decided to go off on his own.

Wasty PnP Forum Message.PNG

Apparently he decided that it was a good idea to go off on your own on a moments notice, let it be known that no leadership was warned of this beforehand. He gave us some false information, as I was told by my council, then started messaging me and trying to tell me how to run an alliance. Then he threatened to attack one of our alliance members. At that point I was laughing,

Wasty 2nd Message about moving.PNG

At this point I was really just wondering how bad this could get, as it seemed like a load of empty threats. Then, he decided that he would no longer be a baby and would attack!!!!! He declared war on the alliance he said he would be friends with!!

Wasty 1st attack.PNG

At that point I could fairly assume that he was full of himself, clearing a city filled with ~60 troops if I counted right! I couldn't do that in my furthest dreams, especially against a player that is online 30 minutes a day. It must have been really hard to find his offline time. He ended up clearing yet another 20 unit city, but that report is just far too crazy for me to post it. We then decided to fight back and show him that he's not dealing with a couple of fat guys after all......

Wasty 1st defense.PNG

But sadly we gave him too much time to prep and he called the cops. ACE came to the rescue with their 20 or so pacts, every one of their pact members decided to send 5 archers, 5 swordsmen, and 5 hoplites and before you know it the city was stacked with thousands of troops. The defense was like a wall of steel. But, after the cops realized that Wasty Messiah was only dealing with a few fat guys, they dropped the call and kicked him out of the police station. Wasty was homeless and hopeless, he would get eaten soon.

Wasty Successful Attack.PNG

And as you can see, we caught the weasel right after he realized he was like James Bond. Super secret spy attacking everyone, he was running around in his underwear and shooting people with his finger gun when he realized he hadn't checked his Grepo for a whole 15 minutes!! Wasty rushed to the Computer and logged on as quick as he could. He opened up his account to see his city clear and he yelled. "Alan, what happened?" "Mom, my city was cleared!!" "Do you want me to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the shape of a star?" "Yes mom.....Don't forget the cookies."

We celebrated our victory against this weasel of an opponent, and drank our beer and spirits!! That was, until somehow the weasel got back in.

Wasty Gets back in.PNG

This was a fraud, and we decided this could not happen. But then, a "1" popped up next to my forum and the Announcements page was blue. I clicked on it and saw the first result, "My Apology". Our friend wasty had decided that he wanted to be friends with us, after starting a war with ACE and attacking our members. He realized that he lost the war, and so in the council we decided to come up with an even better plan. To embarrass wasty even more, we would kick wasty out of the alliance and conquer his city within 30 seconds of his departure. It seemed like the perfect idea! The best way to beat a jerk is to be a jerk, its the Golden Rule. And so Wasty's life would soon be over, and his PB&J would soon become sandwiches of tears.

But before we could do this, Wasty assembled a large offensive force and decided to abuse our public sieges on the forums.

Wasty attacks siege.PNG

We had decided this would be the final straw, and our plans would have to be hurried. Wasty was no longer going to be a member of our alliance or Cythera, this was definite. The conqueror of the city was yet to be announced. But then, the victim of Wasty's rampage, stepped up and decided his little magic show was about to come to an end.

Wasty Final Attacks.PNG

The CS made it in and while Wasty was crying in the bathroom, his mother took over and had a great attempt at a snipe, at least in my opinion. Then, Wasty decided he would suck it up and teach us how to fight like a man. So, he ghosted his city and sent me some friendly messages. My role model.

Wasty Nice Messages.PNG

While he may be some sort of a fool, I do have to agree with his last point. Mc Ds are not Peanut Butter and Jelly. They are something that comes out and lands with a splash.

Attachments

• Wasty Internal Plan.PNG
    Wasty Internal Plan.PNG
    66.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats guy *shakemyhead*. He sniped with the wrong troops, he left his offense for me to hit lol

DeletedUser

the only thing more annoying than bad espionage is people who sign their in game messages, like nobody saw yer name at the top of the message. geeze

mojo

quick wit lol made me laugh. Tried to +rep have to spread some love first.

DeletedUser33530

Rick someone plus repped by accident instead of plus repping you :p

DeletedUser13405

And who warned you about Wasty being in your alliance during Beginner's Protection?

DeletedUser

Hahaha, this is brilliant! I hope he has something to say in here. :p

And have an elusive Pushty rep.

DeletedUser

This is an interesting post.

However, is this PnP meant to diss your own alliance?

DeletedUser39031

This is an interesting post.

However, is this PnP meant to diss your own alliance?
I was thinking the same thing, normally you wouldn't want to show the forums the amount of time 1 player is online/offline, or the fact that he was re-invited to your alliance.

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same thing, normally you wouldn't want to show the forums the amount of time 1 player is online/offline, or the fact that he was re-invited to your alliance.

Exactly my point.

It shows so much of what's going on, and what's not going on, in the alliance.

DeletedUser23986

Surely you don't want to convey that your alliance council is split?

DeletedUser

Surely you don't want to convey that your alliance council is split?

And also maybe someone with the invitation rights don't know what's going on. Either way, it's just not a good thing to show off. :D

DeletedUser32373

And also maybe someone with the invitation rights don't know what's going on. Either way, it's just not a good thing to show off. :D

Let me tell you what actually happened. One of our guys received the apology message, and wasty said he was sorry. Then he sent wasty an invite and the first guy that noticed went right on Skype. We talked about it, we were all ready to kick him out, then someone came up with the internal conquer idea. I don't remember who it is, but then we all agreed on it and really just said "What the heck?" so we let him stay in the alliance a bit too long, actually, giving him the chance to break one of our sieges.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you what actually happened. One of our guys received the apology message, and wasty said he was sorry. Then he sent wasty an invite and the first guy that noticed went right on Skype. We talked about it, we were all ready to kick him out, then someone came up with the internal conquer idea. I don't remember who it is, but then we all agreed on it and really just said "What the heck?" so we let him stay in the alliance a bit too long, actually, giving him the chance to break one of our sieges.

I would have kept this little bit to myself.
gullible.jpg