Pnp Spies 'n Lies

DeletedUser

@rickrossdaboss- dont be disheartened, there are people out there who will do all they can to bring an alliance down without even fighting.

this is a war game and people arent warring anymore, they are using all of these tricks instead!

This once again prove that you know nothing, my friend.

If mere words can bring an alliance down, then they are built on a foundation so shaky that they will never last a war. They will crumble as soon as their top player lose a few cities.

Rick, while I don't know why they left (pretty sure there are reason(s) that played a much bigger role than this), i'm sorry for your loss, but you guys just weren't ready to lead an alliance and survive in the core.

Strive on and I'm sure you will do better in the future. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if he edits his post then it will say "edited by" are you high or something. we can all see how brave you are in your previous posts about how lying is apart of this game. go and lie somwhere else please. not only do you and your leader need to lie to everyone but you need to do it when your nice and safe. or when you think your nice and safe

You should try editing a word or two in the middle of your post minutes after you submit, and see if the "Edited by" even appear. Go ahead, try it.

DeletedUser32373

Conqueror did you call me a fool? And one left because of RL, the other 2 left because they didn't enjoy the world. Ad it was just that our forum wasn't active enough.

DeletedUser

Conqueror did you call me a fool? And one left because of RL, the other 2 left because they didn't enjoy the world. Ad it was just that our forum wasn't active enough.

Nah, the first part about not knowing anything is for mathchew, sorry didn't phrase it correctly to cause this confusion. :D

DeletedUser42407

if he edits his post then it will say "edited by" are you high or something. we can all see how brave you are in your previous posts about how lying is apart of this game. go and lie somwhere else please. not only do you and your leader need to lie to everyone but you need to do it when your nice and safe. or when you think your nice and safe

Yeah he's the one thats high :D

DeletedUser

not fighting in battle = sim city. thats what will happen in cythera, im just trying to help. i make a post and i get 3 or 4 blokes jump on me.

these guys are the same ones who dont want to fight an alliance with equal strength and size! but instead they go around lying and spying and do it all with loads of backup.

chalna has said it himself. he will do anything to win...you deserve to "win" chalna. keep ganging up, avoiding the threats, lying. and all that other bad stuff. we have all been in your safe position and most wil quit due to RL and boredom anyway

DeletedUser

not fighting in battle = sim city. thats what will happen in cythera, im just trying to help. i make a post and i get 3 or 4 blokes jump on me.

these guys are the same ones who dont want to fight an alliance with equal strength and size! but instead they go around lying and spying and do it all with loads of backup.

chalna has said it himself. he will do anything to win...you deserve to "win" chalna. keep ganging up, avoiding the threats, lying. and all that other bad stuff. we have all been in your safe position and most wil quit due to RL and boredom anyway
i think i'll let people watch what happens and see how asinine your statement is. please look at my alliance in byliss and tell me i like big alliances. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en67/alliance/5480/history

DeletedUser

look at youre BP chalna. you have 600 DBP and 1.7k ABP. have you had any incoming attacks yet? no, and by your words in this forum you and TSF will do all they can to avoid a decent war.

i will be rimmed but i will atleast go down fighting, and not do any of the dirty tricks yu consider as part of this game.

lying has no place in human existence. its the lowest of the low as far as im concerned. especially when its full grown adults lying to get out of a war in a war game. there is no victory without honor. youve lost already

DeletedUser

look at youre BP chalna. you have 600 DBP and 1.7k ABP. have you had any incoming attacks yet? no, and by your words in this forum you and TSF will do all they can to avoid a decent war.

i will be rimmed but i will atleast go down fighting, and not do any of the dirty tricks yu consider as part of this game.

lying has no place in human existence. its the lowest of the low as far as im concerned. especially when its full grown adults lying to get out of a war in a war game. there is no victory without honor. youve lost already

Lowest of low? So if I kill someone its better than lying? are you on? Life is not fairy tail. And I bet you have never lied before either... What a waste of space forum space your posts are.

DeletedUser

ok, go back to the 14th century plenty of guys killing each other over honor, and ya i have like no abp, i have been attacked only once, the first is due to the fact that i only use my troops when necessary and don't bp farm every tiny city i see, i'll get a lot more abp once things get bigger,don't worry. as to the dbp, what can i do, attack myself?

DeletedUser

u know just those few words means a lot ...

Oh you're being melodramatic. You know with the bunch of riffraff that has joined this world that everyone is going to know everything from someone. If a simple discussion about spies leads to the demolition of an alliance then it wasn't strong to begin with and never, ever would have been able to hold up when ish gets real in a couple months anyway. Half will quit, some will scatter to other alliances, and some will be rimmed. It happens in every world that at least 2/3 of the class favorite alliances are gone within a month because they were only prepared for beginner protection while it's okay to be carebear and talk about how much they love each other's company but simply cannot handle the intensity and demands on leadership that a speed 3 brings.

DeletedUser20415

if u cant beat up an alliance or a certain target straight up, then he is simply better u. Face it, suck it up and accept ur defeat. Play it fair, don't give me the nonsense about " all fair in war ". Well duh, you are playing a game, if you fail in playing a GAME fair, then I do not want to imagine what would you do in real life.

If you use spies for an attempt to win, then your a sore looser just for trying.

This is how I see the game.

DeletedUser33530

OK well that just mean and I did edit it but it was like 1 second after I posted it. I just wanted to mess with chalna

DeletedUser

if u cant beat up an alliance or a certain target straight up, then he is simply better u. Face it, suck it up and accept ur defeat. Play it fair, don't give me the nonsense about " all fair in war ". Well duh, you are playing a game, if you fail in playing a GAME fair, then I do not want to imagine what would you do in real life.

If you use spies for an attempt to win, then your a sore looser just for trying.

okay :D we quite obviously have no common ground.

DeletedUser

you are my hero *wipes tear from eye*

im sorry if you do not wish to have me idolize you.

DeletedUser

I don't personally use "spies", but so many of us have played other worlds together that everyone is a potential spy without even meaning any harm. The key is to assume that everyone knows everything that your alliance knows and realize that misdirection is as much an advantage as good intel too. That's the reality of this game and, like it or not, it's not changing.

DeletedUser

you are my hero *wipes tear from eye*

im sorry if you do not wish to have me idolize you.

idolize me, it's more obtainable.

ps. honor means nothing to me, loyalty does, never ever deserting my guys, other than that, you act like the dirtiest slimiest scumbag you can, everyone hates you, but it doesn't matter if you climb out on top.

DeletedUser

Erm, I don't think there is a general rule or guideline on what means winning the 'right' way. Whatever way you think is the legitimate to win, and what's dirty, is your opinion, not everyone's opinion, and definitely not the 'proper' way.

From what i've seen, you are just trying to find an excuse in advance in case you fail, in case you get rimmed.
"Oh i played the right way and i got rimmed, so i lose with honor and integrity. Whoever that won used underhand method so they are not the real winner."
We've all seen too much of such sore losers, mathchew, stop trying to emphasize you are one, we already know it. :)