Pnp Spies 'n Lies

DeletedUser

i'm sorry for not being in mickeyd's, can i be invited and look at your forums?

:p

DeletedUser

Someone care to explain what he means by this? :p

He means that it seems like you cats let anyone in to do whatever they want, so he wants in to read your forums to use the information against you. Reasonable request after reading the rest of this thread.

DeletedUser27346

Don't listen to all the negative people, gave a good read, and putting dirty laundry out for people Is better than hiding it in the bathroom. :p

DeletedUser

sorry to see this alliance go.

@rickrossdaboss- dont be disheartened, there are people out there who will do all they can to bring an alliance down without even fighting.

this is a war game and people arent warring anymore, they are using all of these tricks instead!

DeletedUser32373

I guess I'm sad but it was bound to happen. We literally lost our top 3 players and the forums just weren't that active, we were also fighting wars we couldn't finish on all fronts.

Rick

DeletedUser

you guys leaving the world rick or just merging into other alliances?

DeletedUser

sorry to see this alliance go.

@rickrossdaboss- dont be disheartened, there are people out there who will do all they can to bring an alliance down without even fighting.

this is a war game and people arent warring anymore, they are using all of these tricks instead!
erm ya, it's called war, it's dirty, and you do whatever it takes to win, honor is for dead people.
(not saying cheat, but lie and steal your way through and the result is te same as if you had lowereed your head and smashed though, hurts less to.)

sorry rick :(

DeletedUser33530

I guess I'm sad but it was bound to happen. We literally lost our top 3 players and the forums just weren't that active, we were also fighting wars we couldn't finish on all fronts.

Rick
if you want you can join my alliance rick.

DeletedUser33530

i was talking to chalna.

anyway like I said i could probably get you into my alliance if you want to join?

DeletedUser

you edited you post, it said he could join your little rick 0.o

DeletedUser

you edited you post, it said he could join your little rick 0.o

if he edits his post then it will say "edited by" are you high or something. we can all see how brave you are in your previous posts about how lying is apart of this game. go and lie somwhere else please. not only do you and your leader need to lie to everyone but you need to do it when your nice and safe. or when you think your nice and safe