Stopping Moderated Nation

DeletedUser43601

So currently the relatively strong alliances in o54 are fighting each other, whilst MN just take whichever cities please them. Please can you stop these petty fights and come together to target MN. If you have also had this problem, check my thread in the alliances column.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39812

So currently the relatively strong alliances in o54 are fighting each other, whilst MN just take whichever cities please them. Please can you stop these petty fights and come together to target MN. If you have also had this problem, check my thread in the alliances column.

*evil grin*

Get out of 054 and you'll be fine ;)

DeletedUser

One might suggest that such plans are better voiced in private, to other leaders, before they are thrown out to the general public with no substance. :D

DeletedUser

:O what is that! open invitation of "pact of wolfs to stop the Demons"!!. Look like we need Mathchew again with all his idea of Secret pact. If you need a secret pact then do it secretly lol.

well just a random post nothing personal. :p

Re: I am a self made great fan of Mathchew, and I read all his post here to guess what he want to prove.

DeletedUser

So currently the relatively strong alliances in o54 are fighting each other, whilst MN just take whichever cities please them. Please can you stop these petty fights and come together to protect ourselves against MN.We need to stack our cities with DLU as it could be me next!! If you have also had this problem, check my thread in the alliances column.

Fixed your post

DeletedUser34939

1000 bad players working together are no more threat than 1000 bad players working in teams of 50.

DeletedUser9465

Just wondering here... the fact that almost on every siege we have there are breaking attempts from 3-4 different alliances has to be just an accident! It just happens that all those alliances in ocean 54 decide to attack the same city, same time, exactly when Moderated Nation is siegeing it... Surely it can't be any kind of cooperation involved here.... just some weird accidents that keep happening 5-6 times a day, every day. I realize this now and I realize how wrong I was when I thought that you guys were (poorly) collaborating.

Cheers :cool:

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Just wondering here... the fact that almost on every siege we have there are breaking attempts from 3-4 different alliances has to be just an accident! It just happens that all those alliances in ocean 54 decide to attack the same city, same time, exactly when Moderated Nation is siegeing it... Surely it can't be any kind of cooperation involved here.... just some weird accidents that keep happening 5-6 times a day, every day. I realize this now and I realize how wrong I was when I thought that you guys were (poorly) collaborating.

Cheers :cool:

it's just a coincidence :) or an accident at work :) maybe they wanted to conquer the same city :)

DeletedUser14397

your dead :D

DeletedUser

the drugs seem to know my name at least. they spend all day calling me.

DeletedUser32373

1000 bad players working together are no more threat than 1000 bad players working in teams of 50.

The difference is that we are fighting each other. I know my alliance was fighting another band of pact members with our allies at the same time we were trying to hold off MN.

DeletedUser

I know my alliance was fighting another band of pact members with our allies at the same time we were trying to hold off MN.
What was that again?
Did I understood right - you made pact against MN, but choose to ignore it and instead fight against your allies?
Very neat!

DeletedUser

You guys are seriously obsessed with Moderated Nation. Lemme look at this list of jokers and see who it is that's got you all in a fuss.

Wait just a cotton picking second! That group looks very familiar. Dai, are you hidden in that bunch some where on an alt? Show yourself you scoundrel! I wanna troll you for the month you're gonna play this world.

DeletedUser30092

Well guess what
Good old Infections rimmed me haha :eek:

Looks like MN aint the only threat in 54