Stopping Moderated Nation

DeletedUser

at this point the studs have been playing this game for long enough and grepointel, athenas records...i imagine most people know tyrones offline times already.

I like to go old school style and try to figure it out. It makes me feel smart.

DeletedUser

really last time i checked liverpool was on top of chelsea....and if you want to attack players Ashley cole is an unfaithful cheater and john terry is a cheater and a racist :p

lol, by 2 points, in a few weeks Liverpool will be back in the middle of the table where they belong. When was the last time they won anything? Oh yeah, Suarez was suspended for racism, biting... what else? Don't forget constant diving. John Terry is a legend and a 1000 times more of a man. The allegations were unproven btw, so don't even compare trash like Suarez to the real players.

Tell me more about where you live. I promise not to use it against you.
London. Go Chelsea!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably the same way Cimms tried to on Calydon - without success

Twas a joke because of how nooby the opening post was cool ur jets haters. If cimms had six more months to fight you guys before ww I think we'd have the crown but thats neither hear nor there, new world, new alliances (kinda golden dawn, shush, slaughterers, cimms and hateo are all still here lol) so we'll see. I don't see anyone in 54 stopping you guys, a.c.e looks all right but if I know the leadership and I do, they'll prob try to pact or run away lol.

DeletedUser14937

With the amount of knowledge you seem to have you should make your own paper ;)

DeletedUser

Whats actually happening here?

MN seem to have done nothing significant in this world at all

DeletedUser

Rim someone.

All I hear about you is 'best player in Grepo', beat a million bajillion incoming attacks.

I want to see teh mighty robbyn at work. Can't you rim someone awesome please

DeletedUser19042

Rim someone.

All I hear about you is 'best player in Grepo', beat a million bajillion incoming attacks.

He actually is...:heh:

DeletedUser14937

The best... Now... not when you count all the players that have come before him though :p

I think even milos playing properly (seems to be years ago now, ooh thats because it was :mad: ) would have been better than robbyn :p

DeletedUser19042

The best... Now... not when you count all the players that have come before him though :p

I think even milos playing properly (seems to be years ago now, ooh thats because it was :mad: ) would have been better than robbyn :p

Might be. :)
But I'm pretty sure that Robbyn holds the n*1 spot for over a year now. (Since Theta world)

DeletedUser9465

Rim someone.

Nah... That would be rude of me. Why spoiling the game for some dude I don't even know? :p

DeletedUser29152

yeah guys, we all know robbyn only founds cities peacefully...attacking people pfft he's only #21 on BPs because of a bug in ranking

DeletedUser29152

there should be a Stopping Kudiwa thread coz I'm the big deal #Rim4Life

DeletedUser

Aww Robbyn you are so kind.

It does make ya feel bad when the guy you rim is nice though :(