Stopping Moderated Nation

DeletedUser41523

*groan* we've already tested this theory! tons of terrible alliances working together won't work. It didn't on Gamma and it won't here.

DeletedUser29152

duh hasan..don't you know every time you get -rep you lose a year of your life .... You really need to re-read the terms and conditions you signed when you joined forum

DeletedUser19042

duh hasan..don't you know every time you get -rep you lose a year of your life .... You really need to re-read the terms and conditions you signed when you joined forum

There were terms and conditions?
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

DeletedUser29152

well luckily for you, you've got a lot of +reps so you'll live longer :D

DeletedUser

So how goes the stopping mod nation thing? Making any headway?

DeletedUser41523

well i haven't played Gamma...what happened?

2000 players ganged up on about 100 and got slaughtered. Gamma was a no cap world though. but the game was new so anything was possible.

DeletedUser14937

I think the only way to stop moderated nation is to have me annoy all their members in my own special one by one so much that they all decide to quit.

DeletedUser33530

I think the only way to stop moderated nation is to have me annoy all their members in my own special one by one so much that they all decide to quit.
i assure you that whatever you think you can do to annoy them. I can do ten times better.

DeletedUser

Tell me more about where you live. I promise not to use it against you.

at this point the studs have been playing this game for long enough and grepointel, athenas records...i imagine most people know tyrones offline times already.

DeletedUser29152

Chelsea >>>> Liverpool and Suarez is a diving scrub.

really last time i checked liverpool was on top of chelsea....and if you want to attack players Ashley cole is an unfaithful cheater and john terry is a cheater and a racist :p