Studpuppy's diary: The rim

DeletedUser

lol IoM near me is not like that.

we are fighting AA and took a few city's already :)

Seams thatt he Ark like to talk more then fight...
I have 5 separate chats going with 5 of there top 10 members.they all started something along the lines of "lol you are really going to war with us???" and now it seams i am online more then any of them because i am always the one who waits for a reply never vice versa :D

(BTW my name is Ladywind in Delphi,Founder of Twisted Oblivion)

DeletedUser

Hello ladywind, Aeternum(IGN as well) I'm on just as often as you if you wanna talk =p that reminds me, I'm still waiting on a response to the message i sent you. =D

DeletedUser

What ocean are you in? I wouldn't mind at all.

My next update should be much moar interesting since i left IoM i am getting some awesome attacks.

In 67.Surrounded by White Lobos.They don't even attack me.

DeletedUser24598

Feel the wrath of my 2,750 troops, 16 cats, and 171 ls.

DeletedUser24598

lol, helm of invisibility, it's still coming, can't have you casting a spell on it. Who knows maybe you've built yourself a temple.

DeletedUser24598

You shouldn't dodge the next two, I thought you wanted BP...

Screen_shot_2012_04_08_at_4_00_44_AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-08 at 4.00.44 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-04-08 at 4.00.44 AM.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser

I'm fine for BP.Active people on my island that don't attack me = dangerous.And please,don't attack me again

DeletedUser22940

LOL, next time he attacks you just let me know :D

I'll send like 10 BI and reap that 32% morale hahahaha

DeletedUser

Morale is killing everyone who is attacking me. 'Tis awesome.

DeletedUser

Quick Update

Ever since i left IoM i have been getting pelted with attacks from all the top alliances in my ocean. Little do they know that i am super stacked with 150+ biremes. Now you may say, "150 + biremes isn't going to do squat. Might as well go die in a hole." Well, maybe for big players, but when you are getting attacked by much larger players and you are only 3k, bad things can happen to the attacker
2qi908g.png

*I did have a better demonstration of this but it got deleted :(

Now another funny thing that has happened in terms of attacks, is this
33mv5w8.png
As you can see, this was a CS attempt. The only problem is that he didn't even send any revolt attacks. Doh!

Anyway, thats about all for now. Hope you enjoyed.