Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser

i hate when people talk about premium players as though it's bad that they spent money on grepo.

WAKE UP! if it wasn't for premium players we wouldn't be playing this game at all!

DeletedUser

I hate people trying to force me to go to war with anyone, "i have a good attack position" when they are like in a different ocean lol.
I hate negetive comments there unecessary.

DeletedUser

I hate people, who try to get a leader position, and then disband the alliance.

DeletedUser

I hate it when i have all day to play grepolis and nothing is really happening so i come onto the public forum and again nothing is happening :(

DeletedUser

I hate morale. I mean your troops aren't happy that they're attacking someone who is smaller than them so more of them should die? How does that work?! And somehow their morale is 100% even when their attacking a player 3x bigger than them. I think my troops would have less morale when they know they're committing suicide than when they're attacking a small city.

DeletedUser

I hate the people who ask for a different sig from someone every second day like they can be made from a fart. Drove away so many people

DeletedUser

I hate morale. I mean your troops aren't happy that they're attacking someone who is smaller than them so more of them should die? How does that work?! And somehow their morale is 100% even when their attacking a player 3x bigger than them. I think my troops would have less morale when they know they're committing suicide than when they're attacking a small city.
yes actually, when I began i thought that moral was going to be lower when I was attacking a bigger player, because my troops would be scared and demoralized to know that they are committing suicide.

I hate the fact that quaking cities is limited, and the game won´t llow you to demolish walls with quakes anymore

DeletedUser

I hate when people down rep me in another language lol
yeh, the other day I got a -rep in a language i could not recognize, and when I posted it in google trans it said it was Basque, ..

DeletedUser

I hate when people downrep without reading your comment fully. (without signing their name)

DeletedUser

i hate it when people post ideas and they KNOW it will get smacked down.

DeletedUser

I hate it when a founder loses some of his cities, and he acts like a baby and leaves.

This actually happened to me. I had to manage a whole alliance by myself

DeletedUser

i hate when people claim that they've been playing grepo since before it started.