Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I hate the people posting more than 1 "I hate" in their comment. Did you all fail to read the instructions Daizan left or was it too complicated to follow?

DeletedUser

i hate casting the wrong spell, like zues rage on attack instead of favourable wind or earthquake instead of CotO.

DeletedUser13936

i hate it when leaders change there alliances banner and profile picture (and profile :rolleyes:) every single day

DeletedUser

I hate it when i'v been sitting on grepo all day and nothing happens then as soon as i'm going to bed the attack icon flashes up!

DeletedUser13936

i hate it when someone messages me when i'm not online and gets when i don't respond then i respond and he doesn't respond for another day and a half.

DeletedUser

I hate it when I am rimmed when someone was sending me protection yes that means you 2Stoned2Care ;)

DeletedUser

I hate it when your trying to support someone then they go and get rimmed by an allie ;)

DeletedUser

Good ol days in kappa rudi the next day I would have had conquest too.

DeletedUser13936

i hate it when you go on vacation and forget to activate VM

DeletedUser

I hate the people who sign their name after a post in their alliances forum.
ie. "Omgzor I was just attacked and I need lots of support naow or I'm gonna die.

Some nub"

It's like they think we didn't know they posted it so they have to post their name just to make sure

I wonder when you write email to someone, do you write your name at the bottom. When people know your email id, why do you do that. Same for any other kind of mails or letters. Not everyone born in the world when internet and im was very common. Some people like to have their name at the end of post because that is the proper way of doing it.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

i hate that people talk about what they hate

just kidding

if i did i whod not reply

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

i hate when people use only quotes for there signatures (NO PICTURE :( :( :()

DeletedUser

i hate the "luck" variables in grepolis, tomany negatives not enough positives.

DeletedUser

I hate when someone sends you a message to join their alliance and then you read it and realize it was a mass mail to you and 10 other people

DeletedUser

I hate the fact that there is so much i hate about grepo yet i spend half my life on it!