Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser5061

What are your grepolis pet peeves? I get annoyed by some really odd stuff in-game and the forums, I am just curious to see if I am the only one or is it normal to get annoyed by these little things.

So just start of the sentence with I hate... and only post one pet peeve at per post.

Example: I hate alliances that are too lazy upload a coat of arms or think it's not important to have one.

DeletedUser

i hate alliance members playing solo
i also hate people bragging about how they'd kick my buns in a world that i don't even play (i know you're with me on this dai :D)

DeletedUser

I hate *drumroll* People yelling at me for commenting on a war that I'm not participating in. I want to slap them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

i hate penguins (one in particular)

i hate players that are all talk no action

i hate lords of fire (firelord)

i hate noobs yelling at me when i rim them

i hate alliances that have lots of pacts

DeletedUser13936

I hate writhing maggots...oops thats real life. back to grepo

I hate morale.

DeletedUser

I hate when people write in "location": "what do you care", "none of your business", "you don´t need to know" etc.

In 1.26 worlds I hate people that farm and don´t increase the strength of the villages, hate those.

I hate it when some one goes in to VM after you clear several of their cities in one day

DeletedUser13936

i hate it when players are stupid and get themselves banned before i conquer them

DeletedUser

I hate it when someone insults me for no reason.

I hate it when someone attacks me in the night.

I hate it when someone acts like is is very wise when he is very stupid.

DeletedUser

I hate forgetting important basics (such as casting a spell on a CS attack) that make you look nooby when you forget, even if you haven't done much in months. ¬.¬

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I hate the people who sign their name after a post in their alliances forum.
ie. "Omgzor I was just attacked and I need lots of support naow or I'm gonna die.

Some nub"

It's like they think we didn't know they posted it so they have to post their name just to make sure

DeletedUser13936

i hate people who you give leader right to then they invite a ton of people and make the alliance look like a bunch on nubz

DeletedUser5061

I hate the people who sign their name after a post in their alliances forum.
ie. "Omgzor I was just attacked and I need lots of support naow or I'm gonna die.

Some nub"

It's like they think we didn't know they posted it so they have to post their name just to make sure

I totally know what you mean.

I hate those people that keep making premades that only have like 4 members in them and wonder why theirs failed.

DeletedUser17043

I hate people that immediately assume you're a coward because you leave an alliance during a state of war
I hate people who message me because I attacked them for fun/bp
I hate alliances that send you invites for no reason