Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser

i hate when i attack somebody and my transports never reach the city so i end up losing 500 units.

DeletedUser

i hate the fact people leave even though they are fun to talk with :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I hate it when players get along so well in the game that they then take it out in the forums. It's a game :p

DeletedUser

Hypocrisy

Right. A few months back, I joined Gamma.

fhibner told me to join, and so I did.

On my profile, to told me to say, "Under the Protection of fhibner." Didn't see a reason why not to.

In a little bit, I notice a report saying that someone failed a spy attempt on me. I wuz a bit mad. :supermad:

Soon, I start getting attacked by the same player.

Alright, so I message the dude and ask what the problem was. (I was 2k and he was a few hundred thousand, so I was wondering why he would bother to attack me.)

He said it was because of my profile, that he didn't like the fact that I said I was under fhibner's protection, and that he would do whatever he wanted. (Yeah, do whatever you want to someone with 2k, you're tough.)

Apparently, cowardly noobs like me ruin the game.

He told me to change it. Personally I didn't care what he did with the city, and so I did not change it.

So he sends in a CS.

I logged into Gamma and was not surprised to find that I was being conquered. I had been getting this guy pretty agitated. (For whatever reason.)

Here's the funny part: as soon as the 2k city is his (nice tactical move by the way) he starts kissing up to me.

"Nice alliance profile, you make it?"

"Very nice, very nice."

"Are you going to continue with you're alliance?"

Small talk. Excuse me, I'm a cowardly noob if you had forgotten.

So, yeah. He can do whatever he wants to a 2k city, and then be afraid. Nice.

DeletedUser8969

i hate having to be patient to top our fourth core ocean in Xi. :p

DeletedUser

i HATE when people who are trying to be recruited compare themselves to current members :supermad:

e.g. "but i have more points than abc and xyz"

DeletedUser19644

I hate it when some one on the game that you develop a good friendship with randomly just doesn't log in for a month.

DeletedUser18132

I hate it when you are trying to conquer someone and they send tons of hate mail. :(

DeletedUser809

I hate it when you are trying to conquer someone and they send tons of hate mail. :(

lol, that's either I hate it or I love it thing.

What I hate are time reduction premium features. I don't want to pay for them but the temptation is hard to resist sometimes which is of course exactly why they introduced them.

DeletedUser14385

i hate when ppl buy odd amounts of my res from the market, keep to round numbers so you dont upset my O.C.D please :D