Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser10837

I hate how I was listed as only founder # 57 in Team Omega Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Hamster Squadron.

DeletedUser

we plan to have some branches . . . not too many tho cuz we wouldnt wanna be called an MRA but to name a few . . .

Team Beta Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Fox Squadron
Team Gamma Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Coyote Squadron
Team Delta Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Jackal Squadron
Team Epsilon Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Dog Squadron
Team Zeta Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Warrigal Squadron

but thats a few lol we have 18 more :D

Of course all these squads will have three academies at the least each? ;)
We need to open another one for Psi!

:pro:

DeletedUser

^^ haha i hate how i did not think of that :Angry:

I hate how I was listed as only founder # 57 in Team Omega Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Hamster Squadron.

i forgot that in MRA's we multi account . . . so i will make u founder 57, 58, and 60 (skipped 59 cuz i didnt want no one to suspect u of multi accounting ;) i got yo back son) <--- lol

DeletedUser1405

I hate players who jump into VM when they are being attacked and alliances that kick players so their conquers dont show on the stats.

DeletedUser

I hate when people name their cities with a greek name, but it's roman gods -.-

DeletedUser

I really hate it when someone attacks you and you dodge it.

Then you look at the report and see that you have lost 20 wall levels

DeletedUser

I hate when people name their cities with a greek name, but it's roman gods -.-

well actually the roman gods were actually the greek gods just named after the planets. for example, in the roman religion zeus, the god of the skys, was named jupiter after the largest planet since zeus was the king of the gods after he was the one to defeat the titan kronus. if the gods on this game were roman than their names would be jupiter (zeus), juno (hera), minerva (athena), neptune (poseidon), and for 2.0 version pluto (hades).
i love greek/roman mythology but i'm a little rusty on it now, but i'm 100% sure that the roman gods didnt use the same names for the greek gods.

DeletedUser

I hate having 10 negative luck attacks in a row on the same city :Angry: