Sugar & Spice

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey Ladies!

Looking for the chance to show the boys That we are just as good as them at gaming? Want to work with girls And beat the odds?

Look no further :p

Sugar & Spice is a
~*Girls only*~Alliance that will be in the North West. Looking for active ladies and it doesn't matter if you are new to the game or a veteran. There will be help for the newbies ^^.

We Will not be making any Diplomatic ties until the BP period is over. We do not have ANY Brother alliance.

Our Alliance Cap is 30-50 members (If there's that many girls about :D)

Message myself or ladasha on forum or ingame if you are interested in joining. We'll send you an invite into our social group and I'll set you up with an alliance signature for use in the forums (Thanks go to Benvolio for designing the sigs)

See you in Nu

~Sapphire

DeletedUser

If I lie I'm grandmother and 74 years old, can I join your alliance?

DeletedUser

Were not, speed one is too slow for us but since we arnt here to save the other boys from your tyranny I thought I would see what the evil female dictators were up to :eek:

DeletedUser

Oh because FEMALES are the ones who are going to be messy, and causing problems ><

DeletedUser

You ovbiously havnt goten to know my girlfriend yet.... Has she replied to you yet I let her know you messaged her.

DeletedUser

She's replied but all she said was alright lol So she's got the whip in your relationship? Awesome she'll be great in Sugar & Spice!

DeletedUser

She's replied but all she said was alright lol So she's got the whip in your relationship? Awesome she'll be great in Sugar & Spice!

Na we take turns with the whip its more fun that way ;) When she is angry nobody can argue with her, I usually just wait untill she calms down then we can work things out.

DeletedUser

Thats a warning to anyone that tries to mess with Sugar & Spice then?

DeletedUser

Thats a warning to anyone that tries to mess with Sugar & Spice then?

She is an unstoppable force (when angry)
so unless you are an unmoveable object ( or you have an energy drink) dont get her angry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You heard it from the partner folks, Don't mess with Bethknowsall from Sugar & Spice.